• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend Of Zelda map Making Stuff...MAKE SOME MAPS!!!

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
OK, below are some tiles from Legend of Zeldz (mostly from Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap) These where ripped from people at Spriter's Resource, I just tiled them. So, you are allowed to use them, but ON ONE CONDITION...you make and name a map and post it so i can see it ^_^...seriously. Here they are....

Also, To add doors and windows a such to side and bottom walls, just rotate them 90 degrees. Im not kidding, It may not work in pokemon, but it works in zelda.

I hope to see plenty of maps from you all...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Also (again), Does anyone know if Ganon, the big pig thing, and Ganondorf, the Human guy with the triforce of power are the same people???

Have an idea for a new tile??? Post your idea and I might add it.

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Thanks. And your welcome...Your gonna post a map, right. Its one of my rules if you use them.

Tiemen.M

Spriter
If théy aren't your's, DON'T POST THEM! you can't just post things made/ripped by others, tile them, and say: ohh, look these are MY sprites! I also think that the fan sprites section isn't for rips.. And if you didn't rip them, you can't say people can use them

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
1. I didn't say they where my sprites, I SAID they are made by spriter's resource
2. The spriter's resource is for people to use the sprites they have anyway, so i CAN post them and me saying they can use ones from SR is the same as them saying it themselves.
3. There is no other section for tiles and rips, so this is the closest spot.

~Lucario Master~

1. I didn't say they where my sprites, I SAID they are made by spriter's resource
2. The spriter's resource is for people to use the sprites they have anyway, so i CAN post them and me saying they can use ones from SR is the same as them saying it themselves.
3. There is no other section for tiles and rips, so this is the closest spot.

Yes and no. The Spriters resource is for people to get sprites ripped by them and use them for something other then thievery. You tiled them, =O, congrats. And your pretty much trying to find someone dumb enough to make you a map because your too lazy. Wow :/

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Why is everyone on my tail about this. Im not stealing them, I gave credit to the them...Look in the lower right corner. Plus, Not too much on my part, but most of those came from maps, not seperate things. I took them off the maps and THEN tiled them. And Im not to lazy to make maps, I just wanted to see peoples creativity. That's all. i have no use for maps made by other people. I took the time to tile these (Plus ones I found at VGmaps.com, which Im tiling now), why would i need to less lazy and have other people map FOR me. I only ask for other people's help when I can't do something, which I CAN map...pretty good too. For instance, I can't sprite trainers, so i need help with that.

Jeez, All i wanted to do was post these, and help people out so that they didnt' have to take the time to tile these, maybe they would find a hidden talent for mapping. But instead, I only get critisism and bashes against me. BTW, thank you BonBon for not getting on my tail, and actually thanking me. Are you actually using them, if you are, PM me and I can give you some more. You don't need to post your map, I mean, I wouldn't want to look SO LAZY and STEAL it or anything.

Look, I'm sorry i tried to help some people, OK. This is the kind of thanks i get, only at serebii. >.<

Last edited:

~Lucario Master~

OK, below are some tiles from Legend of Zeldz (mostly from Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap) These where ripped from people at Spriter's Resource, I just tiled them. So, you are allowed to use them, but ON ONE CONDITION...you make and name a map and post it so i can see it ^_^...seriously. Here they are....

Thats the part that I don't agree with. Usually, ripped sprites can be used without a price, which you just demand the map. And what happens if you don't like the map, the person has to stop using them? Or what happens if someone pops into this thread, sees the stuff and just untiles it and begins to use it without telling you. Are they a thief?

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
I didn't DEMAND a map, I asked to see some people's. Again, I only wanted to see other people's talents and creativity, honestly. It wouldn't matter if I like their map, it's theirs and if their happy with it, then that's ok. And no, they wouldn't be stealing them, as you said, rippes are usually made for people to use freely, so...They wouldn't be stealing.

~Lucario Master~

I didn't DEMAND a map, I asked to see some people's. Again, I only wanted to see other people's talents and creativity, honestly. It wouldn't matter if I like their map, it's theirs and if their happy with it, then that's ok. And no, they wouldn't be stealing them, as you said, rippes are usually made for people to use freely, so...They wouldn't be stealing.

But your being a hypocrite. In your first post, you say "Oh, you can use them, but you have to make a map for me to seem" And now you say "Anybody can use them without having to make a map"

Stick with one perspective =D

And just to finish off, don't try and blame SPPF for this. I'm not a SPPF only member. This is actually the site I visit the least, and people like you are the reason why D:

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Like me??? What, people who try to help other people. Those are the GOOD people. The only reason i was being hypicritical was because of you. I changed my mind about the map thing, because I didn't want to STEAL someone else's map, because im obviously to LAZY to make them myself. Which, is not true. I posted a map i made in the Project Platinum fan sprites. And Im a pretty good map maker, and im NOT LAZY, and i dont steal. I gave credit to Spriter's resource.

Again, Im sorry i tried to help some people out with maps.

Cant give something you dont own
I never said I own them. If I pass them on to him, it would just be like SR passing them to him, like him taking them from SR himself.

Last edited:

~Lucario Master~

Fine, your not lazy, but your still a hypocrite.
Okay, next time, instead of making a thread to donate map pieces everyone can get, post them in the spriter's resource on here, so people can use them. Thats being nice =3

Master Shoxx

Boulder Trainer
I never said I own them. If I pass them on to him, it would just be like SR passing them to him, like him taking them from SR himself.

I never said that either, but you said you would give it to him, and in real life could you give some one something you didnt own? that'd be like saying "ill give you my flat screen tv" but you dont own one

Spiker

Let's Goht!
Would you like join the tile project? Since this is the most part of the game. You tiled them perfectly too.