• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend of Zelda Wii Discussion (With HQ Art)

woot21

super noob
Link lacks his sword. That is the first thing I noticed.

woot21 out dawgs

Thriller

Its almost time
Morale: If the conference is "Camera Prohibited" a picture somehow will be leaked.

Notice no sword in Link's hand, wonder why.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Hopefully this will be another outside-the-box Zelda game like most of the direct sequels tend to be. The lack of a sword looks promising, as does the trippy tone of that painting.

I'll take anything after Twilight Princess, which was boring, boring, boring.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Still he looks a bit older then that a bit more matured and wise. And effing tall. Either that or the girl is really short. Anyway lack of master sword? No problem! She is the sword!
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/zeldawiiposter1.jpg
Notice the crystal like the master sword. And the gold lining like the master sword. Oh and the thing between the body and legs looks exactly like the thing between hilt and sword. Also her stockings match the sword hilt pattern and the ripples on the master swords wave thing looks exactly like her cloack. Girl=Master Sword.

BCVM22

Notice the crystal like the master sword. And the gold lining like the master sword. Oh and the thing between the body and legs looks exactly like the thing between hilt and sword. Also her stockings match the sword hilt pattern and the ripples on the master swords wave thing looks exactly like her cloack. Girl=Master Sword.

:eek:

Great three-toed sloth of ice planet Hoth. That's insane. The effing sword is alive.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Pretty awesome when such things are noticed no? So if she is the sword what would the story be? Would it be on the origins? Would it be more brutal with ganon trying to hunt this girl down? Whatever the story is it will be loads better then previous stories.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Hmm it seems indeed that this will have a completely different way of progressing through the story. I wonder what that means. Man 2011 is a long wait.

BCVM22

Maybe they've anthropomorphized the Master Sword like they did with Link's hat in Minish Cap and the sword itself will be its own character with dialogue and advice.

Or! Even better! The girl is Navi, who was forced to fuse with the Master Sword and now they are one crystalline being that goes "HEY! LISTEN!" every time you prepare for battle.

Yeah. That's right.

BCVM22

He looks very mature now, more like an 18 year old, very interesting for older fans.

Because older fans were precluded from playing or enjoying Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, portions of Ocarina of Time or any other Zelda game featuring Link as a younger individual, or what?

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I was about to run in a go "OMG have you noticed, she looks like the master sword," but then I realised you beat me too it. :p

Other being taller, link looks no more mature then he did in TP to me, and the painting style still looks tp anyway. I think the shield looks redesigned, but that's hardly ground breaking.

Actually, it's not going to be very nice for link to pick a girl up and attack enemies with her. No wonder the guy has no children.

Last edited:

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
OH. EM. GEE.
Another Zelda for the Wii. My pants, they're wet.

THE MASTER SWORD IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!