• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries and a Shiny Crobat for trade

Plague

Everybody Dies
Legendaries for trade

I have a Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Suicune and Kyogre.

Pokemon interested in:

Deoxys, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy.

Items interested in:

Liechi Berry and other Stat enhancing berries.

Also need one of each from these families:

Gorebyss, Kabuto, Torchic and Treecko.

I have more Pokemon for trade, just name it, I just might have it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi, I'll trade you a newborn torchic and a treecko with a Lustrous orb that I got off of GTS for a bird or Kyogre.

Plague

Everybody Dies
Docile
Quirky
Careful
Lax
Gentle
Impish
Adamant

All at level 5. They're all legit too. I know it's weird that I have so many, but if you want I can explain later.
Unless your Adamant Jirachi has some Elemental Punches, then it would be interesting, but I'm still undecided.

Thought you had a Modest, sorry.

wcgold

If Jirachi had elemental punches it wouldn't be legit, lol.

But it's all cool. Thanks for taking interest anyways.

Plague

Everybody Dies
What about a non shiny Phione with a rare candy for shiny crobat
No thanks, I am hoping to get a Modest Palkia with Lustrous Orb. I am already being offered a Bold Palkia with Lustrous Orb, and I just might go with it.
how about a palkia for your zapdos and articuno
Is it Modest?

All I want is a Modest Palkia.

Last edited:
OK, I have an access point, but it's iffy at best. If you wnat to chance it now, then I'm ready to go and I'll see you on WiFi.

Plague

Everybody Dies
Updated first post.

Also, traded the Shiny Crobat for a Bold Palkia with Lustrous Orb attached, I couldn't find the Modest one, but I'll live.