1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Legendaries Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Snoo, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everything12

Everything12 Wishy-Washy Trainer

I don't see it.

2. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

No and definitely no, respectively.

3. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical optimist

Very true, I'm just crossing my fingers (yn) for more intel on Necrozma coming up :D he's one of those legendaries where I wasn't particularly into him until I used him in-game, and now I love him.

4. spoonyliger

spoonyliger vaporboi

I agree. What I can see is a dragon's head as its main body. And its legs resemble swords if seen from the front? Makes me wonder if the Ultrabeasts can combine into a dragon thing.

Naah, prob not.

EDIT:
    Just like what lemoncat linked to above, lol

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  5. Akashin

Akashin Well-Known Member

Nevermind unseeing it, I can't see it in the first place. You're going to have to walk me through this one.

6. Weavy

Weavy Usually silent

According to Necrozma's concept art, that dragon head is it's actual head and what appears to be its head is apparently its tail.

http://imgur.com/a/CkZNB

It's like its arms and legs are attached to its eye sockets and nostrils. Maybe a future form could see its arms and legs rearranged a different way. But who knows really. I still think they will do something with Necrozma in the future.

7. LinksOcarina

LinksOcarina The true master

I can see it...

But at the same time I am not sure how it would work, unless they really play with the prism aspect of it and have it open up in some form...A Psychic/Dragon would be a cool idea though.

8. lemoncatpower

was that necrozma armour that we saw the legendaries wearing in the trailer!?

9. Everything12

Everything12 Wishy-Washy Trainer

Seems like a Kyurem Black and White situation but in reverse

10. Dragon Pulse

Dragon Pulse Well-Known Member

It does. When Kyurem fused with Reshiram/Zekrom, it received parts of Reshiram/Zekrom. Yet with this case, Solgaleo and Lunala receive parts of Necrozma, not the other way around like with Kyurem.

11. Sabre_King

Sabre_King Well-Known Member

I believe these new forms will retain the same typings as Solgaleo and Lunala, but there could be the possibility of having different typings. My only reasoning is back in BW2 the new forms retained Kyurem's typings, but since all three pokemon of Necrozma, Lunala, and Solgaleo all share the psychic typing then it would make sense the steel and ghost portion respectively.

12. Endless

Endless Sun God ☉

13. lemoncatpower

I could see an ability change as well as like 100 total stat boost at the least. It confuses me though, Solgaleo and Lunala are stronger than UB's already... why would Necrozma, who is also stronger than UB's already, need to fuze with the sun/moon legendary? For what purpose? We thought Necrozma was the one who was 'bad' but turns out, it's just armour for the legendaries... but armour to go against what is mybiggest question... Think we'll get more UB's that are stronger? A ruler UB?

14. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

The address in the Direct does redirect (lol) to the pokemon-sunmoon.com page, though.

also, new Ultra subforum everyone

15. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

That plate of armor around Necrozma's head does resemble a dragon's head to me now more than before. Any ways, the only Legendary that I lack in Sun and Moon is Marshadow and I hope its event distribution happens in the US this year.

16. JLK2707

JLK2707 Well-Known Member

Solego and Lunala are some of the best legendary Pokemon in my opinion. I used Solego in the Elite Four in Pokemon Sun and it worked a treat for me. I love its signature move Sunsteel Strike.

17. MewDragon

MewDragon Member

I really feel like Solego and Lunala look like they have "combat" forms in SMUltra. Even the name makes it sound like we're getting some kind of enhanced combat.

18. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

The Official Site has confirmed that Silvally is a Legendary Pokemon with the announcement of the Shiny Silvally Event taking place later this month. This also confirms Type: Null is a Legendary.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/add-a-shiny-silvally-to-your-ranks/

19. Hero of Truth

Hero of Truth Lillie Fan

F***ING CALLED IT for months now. I was right! I WAS RIGHT! Haters gonna hate. Now who are the ones in denial now?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.