• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I would treat this as what it is: wishful visual thinking and idle speculation on someone's part. Creative, to be sure, but nothing else of any note (for now).

Very true, I'm just crossing my fingers (yn) for more intel on Necrozma coming up :D he's one of those legendaries where I wasn't particularly into him until I used him in-game, and now I love him.

spoonyliger

vaporboi
No and definitely no, respectively.

I agree. What I can see is a dragon's head as its main body. And its legs resemble swords if seen from the front? Makes me wonder if the Ultrabeasts can combine into a dragon thing.

Naah, prob not.

EDIT:
Just like what lemoncat linked to above, lol

Last edited:

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
According to Necrozma's concept art, that dragon head is it's actual head and what appears to be its head is apparently its tail.

http://imgur.com/a/CkZNB

It's like its arms and legs are attached to its eye sockets and nostrils. Maybe a future form could see its arms and legs rearranged a different way. But who knows really. I still think they will do something with Necrozma in the future.

LinksOcarina

The true master
According to Necrozma's concept art, that dragon head is it's actual head and what appears to be its head is apparently its tail.

http://imgur.com/a/CkZNB

It's like its arms and legs are attached to its eye sockets and nostrils. Maybe a future form could see its arms and legs rearranged a different way. But who knows really. I still think they will do something with Necrozma in the future.

I can see it...

But at the same time I am not sure how it would work, unless they really play with the prism aspect of it and have it open up in some form...A Psychic/Dragon would be a cool idea though.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
http://68.media.tumblr.com/f6d839eb3fbd901f3f408b2674aee8e7/tumblr_ohr3e096Pe1uph6r4o1_1280.png

I found this image when I was looking at Necrozma rumours. I think it's very interesting and I wonder if it's actually just the head to another form or something. Or if it is created by a dead Cosmeom or something.

I would treat this as what it is: wishful visual thinking and idle speculation on someone's part. Creative, to be sure, but nothing else of any note (for now).

was that necrozma armour that we saw the legendaries wearing in the trailer!?

Dragon Pulse

Seems like a Kyurem Black and White situation but in reverse

It does. When Kyurem fused with Reshiram/Zekrom, it received parts of Reshiram/Zekrom. Yet with this case, Solgaleo and Lunala receive parts of Necrozma, not the other way around like with Kyurem.

Sabre_King

I believe these new forms will retain the same typings as Solgaleo and Lunala, but there could be the possibility of having different typings. My only reasoning is back in BW2 the new forms retained Kyurem's typings, but since all three pokemon of Necrozma, Lunala, and Solgaleo all share the psychic typing then it would make sense the steel and ghost portion respectively.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I believe these new forms will retain the same typings as Solgaleo and Lunala, but there could be the possibility of having different typings. My only reasoning is back in BW2 the new forms retained Kyurem's typings, but since all three pokemon of Necrozma, Lunala, and Solgaleo all share the psychic typing then it would make sense the steel and ghost portion respectively.

I could see an ability change as well as like 100 total stat boost at the least. It confuses me though, Solgaleo and Lunala are stronger than UB's already... why would Necrozma, who is also stronger than UB's already, need to fuze with the sun/moon legendary? For what purpose? We thought Necrozma was the one who was 'bad' but turns out, it's just armour for the legendaries... but armour to go against what is mybiggest question... Think we'll get more UB's that are stronger? A ruler UB?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I found this image when I was looking at Necrozma rumours. I think it's very interesting and I wonder if it's actually just the head to another form or something. Or if it is created by a dead Cosmeom or something.

That plate of armor around Necrozma's head does resemble a dragon's head to me now more than before. Any ways, the only Legendary that I lack in Sun and Moon is Marshadow and I hope its event distribution happens in the US this year.

JLK2707

Solego and Lunala are some of the best legendary Pokemon in my opinion. I used Solego in the Elite Four in Pokemon Sun and it worked a treat for me. I love its signature move Sunsteel Strike.

MewDragon

I really feel like Solego and Lunala look like they have "combat" forms in SMUltra. Even the name makes it sound like we're getting some kind of enhanced combat.

rocky505

The Official Site has confirmed that Silvally is a Legendary Pokemon with the announcement of the Shiny Silvally Event taking place later this month. This also confirms Type: Null is a Legendary.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/add-a-shiny-silvally-to-your-ranks/

Power up your Pokémon party with a bit of Legendary Pokémon flair by visiting a participating GameStop and EB Games where you can pick up a code card that allows Trainers to receive a Shiny Silvally in their copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon. Shiny Silvally radiates in battle with its RKS System Ability, and you can give it a memory disc to hold to change its type, then unleash its signature Multi-Attack! Act fast! These code cards will only be available from October 23 to November 13, 2017 while supplies last, and the codes must be entered by February 13, 2018. Don't miss out on Shiny Silvally!

Status
Not open for further replies.