• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries in Dex -- WAHHH!

Staryu

I know, I know..
My friend traded me some Pokemon he says he got at events, but whatever. The pokemon are Latios, Latias, Jirachi & Deoxys. I only want them for my Pokedex. I'm playing on Ruby.

Now, they don't say OT/RYAN, they say his name. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with my problem..my problem is that they're not registering into my dex ;-;..how do I get them do go in there?

Pika Egg

Veteran newbie ^_^
Well, as fas as I know, having a diff. OT shouldn't prevent them from registering since that would make trading to complete the 'dex useless...

The only thing I can think of is that those pokemon are from cheats and are corrupted in some way, preventing them from registering.. but I really don't know anything for sure..

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
hmm...that is odd,i don't know much about cheated pokemon because i've only use a CodeBreaker for items...but i agree with Pika Egg

Staryu

I know, I know..
Well, all I did was a re-trade on 3 of them, and then they registered, but Deoxys can't be traded supposedly when I try to ><

I Heart My Shuckle!!!

well if he got the pkmn from a nintendo event then the OT/should be a set pf numbers and the location found should say like "met in a fateful encounter" if not he probably cheated to get them and that would explain why its not registering