• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries question

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Are Ho-Oh, Lugia, Deoxys, and Mewtwo available pokemon in LeafGreen, or are they event-only?

Cyberra

pain in the ***
No, they're not in the game/are event-only?

Where?

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I'm a complete and total noob to the world of pokemon gaming. I know zilch. That's why I have to ask.

BCVM22

Oh.

You'll find Mewtwo in the Cerulean Cave, found beyond that small waterway just west of Cerulean City. You'll be permitted access after you defeat the Elite Four - Mewtwo awaits on the bottom floor.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
^^ Thanks.

I'll have to wait until I get HeartGold and SoulSilver to try for Ho-Oh and Lugia, huh? Is there any way to get Deoxys aside from online trading? Trading online is not an option here; my home wireless' encryption is too strong for my DS. It won't connect.

BCVM22

Deoxys is not presently available by any legitimate means. Lugia and Ho-oh are available outright in HG/SS.

Wireless router security doesn't need to be a prohibitive factor. Disable it entirely for the brief amount of time it will require to complete a trade online, then re-enable it when finished. No muss, no fuss.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Wireless router security doesn't need to be a prohibitive factor. Disable it entirely for the brief amount of time it will require to complete a trade online, then re-enable it when finished. No muss, no fuss.

I have no idea how. And my parents would kill me. Mom is absolutely paranoid about computer security

Ho-Oh, Luigia, and Deoxys Are Available In The FireRed/LeafGreen Games But Only By Events.

Deoxys Requires The Aurora Ticket Which Gives You Access To Birth Island Where You Can Battle Deoxys At Level 30. The Aurora Ticket Was Distributed on October 9, 2004 - October 23, 2004.
Here's A Link For More Infomation : http://www.serebii.net/events/auroraticket.shtml

Ho-Oh Requires The Mystic Ticket Which Gives You Access To Navel Rock Where You Can Battle Ho-Oh At Level 70.
Luigia Also Requires The Mystic Ticket Which Also Gives You Access To Navel Rock Where You Can Battle Luigia At Level 70. The Mystic Ticket Was Distributed on September 17, 2005 - October 22, 2005.
Here's A Link For More Information : http://www.serebii.net/events/mysticticket.shtml
However Ho-Oh and Luigia Can Still Be Obtained By Trade. Ho-Oh From Pokemon Colosseum and Luigia From Pokemon XD.

Mewtwo Is Available In The FireRed/LeafGreen Games Without Any Events Needed.

In Order To Get Mewtwo. You Will Have To Defeat The Elite Four, Have The National Dex, and Fixed The Network Machine on Island 1. From There You Will Have Access To Cerulean Cave Located on The West Side Of Cerulean City By The Waterway. Mewtwo Is Located Deep In Cerulean Cave At Level 70.

Hope This Helps. :D

Last edited: