• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
[aka];15686197 said:
Ooh. That actually sounds really cool! Can the third one be Bug/Fighting, then? :D
Maybe, instead,

Xerneas: Normal/Ground
Yveltal: Dark/Psychic with levitate
Z: Steel/Ice with an ability that negates fighting or fire attacks?

I don't really know xD

indospot

Xerneas HAS to be a Steel-type. I mean, come on, his legs are swords, for christ's sake.
I think Yveltal could be many things. Dark/Flying, Dark/Dragon, Poison/Dragon, maybe even Fire/Poison? I don't know.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Xerneas HAS to be a Steel-type. I mean, come on, his legs are swords, for christ's sake.
I think Yveltal could be many things. Dark/Flying, Dark/Dragon, Poison/Dragon, maybe even Fire/Poison? I don't know.

as long as he isn't dragon i'm fine
but i don't think Xerneas absolutely has to be steel type for all we know those things on his legs is a weird tinted glass
personally i don't mind the trend of psychic legendaries and i hope Xerneas is electric/psychic

indospot

I really feel Xerneas is going to be a Steel-type, and something else as well, but I don't know what. I think Poison/Dragon or Fire/Poison would be cool for Yveltal, though the latter seems highly unlikely.

Yveltal96

A little more human
I really feel Xerneas is going to be a Steel-type, and something else as well, but I don't know what. I think Poison/Dragon or Fire/Poison would be cool for Yveltal, though the latter seems highly unlikely.

fire/poison is an interesting combo but i see him being part flying type because in the Yggdrasil theory Yveltal is supposed to be the eagle in Asgard

Lolo9

Sorry for my very bad English (I'm french) but I can see you talks about a Corocoro scan who is probably a fake but Where is It?

Thank for your answers!

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

Yveltal96

A little more human
Sorry for my very bad English (I'm french) but I can see you talks about a Corocoro scan who is probably a fake but Where is It?

Thank for your answers!

i will PM the link to you since we can't discuss fakemon.
but anyways is coro coro coming out today or tomorrow?

Xadium

Poliwhirl Enthusiast
I personally think that Xerneas will be Steel/Grass and Yveltal will be Dark/Flying. I don't think a legendary should be normal type, ever. Yes, I know Arceus's regular form is Normal, but... It's normal type!

Yveltal96

A little more human
I personally think that Xerneas will be Steel/Grass and Yveltal will be Dark/Flying. I don't think a legendary should be normal type, ever. Yes, I know Arceus's regular form is Normal, but... It's normal type!

well normal types gain awesome advantages such as facade STAB
if they make a normal legendary this gen, i hope it has guts

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Wait, just so that I've got my facts straight, its only Yveltal's typing that has been confirmed?
So we still have to wait for Xerneas?

Status
Not open for further replies.