• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal96

A little more human
The same can be told about Extremespeed Genesect - Mewtwo's Reawakening (神速のゲノセクト ミュウツー覚醒) since we have got this two different posters some time ago and after a while we got the new one (supposing it's real).

poster1.jpg
poster2.jpg

you do realize that was when they didn't want us to know mewtwo was in it right?
that poster was once they did the whole reveal

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Kyurem does gets a new poster, but what about Keldeo? The posters are clearly almost identical there.

Anyway, regarding that page in the movie's website, if you click on Mewtwo, its bio pops out.

Can anyone translate what's written there? Especially the last sentence. I'm curious, since it uses "!?" as if there's something surprising....

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
This is probably even more harder to decipher the Mr. XY! Personally, I think it looks good. The red eyes and head rings are nice touches. But dat head-tail 0_o. Please just be a glorified version of the tube on the back of Normal Mewtwo, and not its tail. We do see a bit of the regular tail, so perhaps I'm right? I hope I am 0_o. And remember folks, we haven't seen a proper version (Sumigori Art) yet. The anime f*cks things up. And that's if it is real.

I hope if it's real it has a really cool feature Mewtwo hasn't got. Psychic/Fighting anyone? Between Psystrike and Aura Sphere/Focus Miss, Blissey has its work cut out for it.

Between the title-Mewtwo's Reawakening, the empty hexagons Shine pointed out and the text saying something like 'You don't know the real Mewtwo yet', I think Mewtwo will get another forme or something, even if this is fake.

Last edited:

Aleh

«Last Hope»
you do realize that was when they didn't want us to know mewtwo was in it right?

We still got 3 different posters for the 15th movie, the second one was to show keldeo and the third one to show his new form... Which could be the same case as now.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue

And can't you realize that they posted the first M15's poster without keldeo in it? You are not getting the logic behind my post...

It is totally possible to only change in the poster the main focus at moment - Mewtwo's new forme - because it was not supposed to be known before in the other two poster. That was what happened with the posters last year.

Last edited:

Yveltal96

A little more human
Kyurem does gets a new poster, but what about Keldeo? The posters are clearly almost identical there.

Anyway, regarding that page in the movie's website, if you click on Mewtwo, its bio pops out.

Can anyone translate what's written there? Especially the last sentence. I'm curious, since it uses "!?" as if there's something surprising....

the third poster, like i said didn't come until later
they did a completely different poster when they announced kyurems forms being in it
also don't you find it curious that they haven't said anything about it?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

yes, just like this new form/forme Mewtwo poster, which also happens to be the third poster

nope, because we are not supposed to know about it already, it's only natural that they haven't said anything about it

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
they did a completely different poster when they announced kyurems forms being in it

And when Keldeo's Resolute forme was announced, it got an edited poster.
Mewtwo and Keldeo have these things in common:

Weren't present on the first poster due to not being revealed to be featured in the film.

Present in the second poster.

Got a slightly new poster, only slightly edited from the last, due to their new formes. (If this is real!)

I'm starting to think your denying it flat out due to personal opinion on it.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod

They said they were going to announce two new Pokemon this weekend and something big for the movie this CoroCoro. Trust me, Game Freak most likely has everything they want to reveal planned already.

Why they haven't talked about a new Mewtwo forme, maybe they wanted to keep it a secret and surprise everyone with it when it's closer to June or July, whenever the move comes out. Whatever the case there is a possibility that is the new movie poster

And when Keldeo's Resolute forme was announced, it got an edited poster.

Weren't present on the first poster due to not being revealed to be featured in the film.

Got a slightly new poster, only slightly edited from the last. (If this is real!)

I'm starting to think your denying it flat out due to personal opinion on it.

Interesting deduction on patterns there. I think this might be true, considering Pokemon does have some obvious patterns. (If you notice the movies before new Gens, they bring back old legendary Pokemon into it...)

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Got a slightly new poster, only slightly edited from the last, due to their new formes. (If this is real!)

Another similarity, is that both have a "savior" role in their respective movie.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Another similarity, is that both have a "savior" role in their respective movie.

Very true.

No mean to mini-mod, but I'm really starting to get p*ssed off at the people who say nothing but 'It's UGLY!!!' 'and Don't ruin Mewtwo!' it's just a bunch of pixels people! Calm down!

Anyway, I like the potential of this new forme-There's so many things they can do with it!

It's weird because due to Mewtwo being the genetic Pokemon, it along with Xerneas and Yvetal fit in with the supposed genetics theme.

Lol! Everybody's forgot about Xerneas and Yvetal!

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod

Even more similarities. Though, I find it more ironic in this case as Mewtwo was actually an antagonist before. Maybe if this new forme is real, it would have most likely been borne from Mewtwo himself. Think about it, he's trying to eradicate Genesect because it's unnatural, anyways off topic.

Do you guys think Mewtwo will actually be part of the regional dex if this forme is true?

Very true.

No mean to mini-mod, but I'm really starting to get p*ssed off at the people who say nothing but 'It's UGLY!!!' 'and Don't ruin Mewtwo!' it's just a bunch of pixels people! Calm down!

Anyway, I like the potential of this new forme-There's so many things they can do with it!

It's weird because due to Mewtwo being the genetic Pokemon, it along with Xerneas and Yvetal fit in with the supposed genetics theme.

Lol! Everybody's forgot about Xerneas and Yvetal!

How funny that is true. This does sort of bolster the genetic theming as well if Mewtwo is included into the dex. I also think we'll have our Nidhogger revealed soon.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Even more similarities. Though, I find it more ironic in this case as Mewtwo was actually an antagonist before. Maybe if this new forme is real, it would have most likely been borne from Mewtwo himself. Think about it, he's trying to eradicate Genesect because it's unnatural, anyways off topic.

Do you guys think Mewtwo will actually be part of the regional dex if this forme is true?

How funny that is true. This does sort of bolster the genetic theming as well if Mewtwo is included into the dex. I also think we'll have our Nidhogger revealed soon.

Perhaps, unlikely, but perhaps. I'd be happy as long as Mew is with it. Only joking. Or am I?

MEWTWO IS NIDHOGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'O'

Anyway, I wonder if Mewtwo will tie into Xerneas and Yvetal some how. Probably not.

I want this forme to have a story though. I hate formes plastered on with no explanation. (Here's looking at you Resolute Keldeo!)

Im dont know what to think now. (Late april fools?)
There is a change in the background and the Keldeo poster points towards this being real, but im honest it does make mewtwo look terrible looking. But is that thing coming out of mewtwos head his tail or an enlarged version of the thing on the back of his neck? Its hard to know because between Pikachu and Pignite is Mewtwos tail. Its impossible to see if its connected to his head though.

MayhemMew

I keep looking at it and having DBZ flashbacks...

Elnava

The Successor!
The positions of several pokemon are changed between the first and second Keldeo poster

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
HEEY, we have an upcoming puzzle set(sauce here) for each of the posters for May. 3 of them were unrevealed at the time the pic was posted, but we currently know two posters(Ninfia with Eevees and Mewtwo with twerps). This unconfirmed poster might be the fifth one, unless there was another poster I missed/this is fake and fifth poster is just something else.
But obviously this doesn't confirm or deny anything.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
hoping that this forme of mewtwo isn't fake!
i mean why would the movie be name re-awakening of mewtwo?[hopefully i'm not wrong here! sinc ei got a bad mem problem!]!

Here's the actual title: "Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening"
But yeah, this whole "awakening" thing with the new Mewtwo forme kinda makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.