• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bariokie

rock dog
Especially if that form happen to be fire fighting.

If that would happen gamefreak aldo could give away free money xD

anything mewtwo relate is great in my books i dont see why everyone is complaining dont like the form stop talking about it and dont use it I however like the form or if were were to get a new form.

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
anything mewtwo relate is great in my books i dont see why everyone is complaining dont like the form stop talking about it and dont use it I however like the form or if were were to get a new form.
I like your punctuation. The reason is, they new form doesn't look the best. It could easily be better. I honestly hope it's fake, because it looks very bad, in my opinion.

Chaos Rush

lmao the new Mewtwo form looks hideous. It's literally Mewtwo with a giant penis sticking out of its head. "Mewtwo Penis Forme"

If Mewtwo Penis Forme is true, I really hope they have a good explanation as to why the Pokemon Mansion diaries make no indication of Mewtwo having another forme. "Known to very few people, this item will trigger the transformation of Mewtwo Ordinary Forme into Mewtwo Penis Forme..."

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
lmao the new Mewtwo form looks hideous. It's literally Mewtwo with a giant penis sticking out of its head. "Mewtwo Penis Forme"

If Mewtwo Penis Forme is true, I really hope they have a good explanation as to why the Pokemon Mansion diaries make no indication of Mewtwo having another forme. "Known to very few people, this item will trigger the transformation of Mewtwo Ordinary Forme into Mewtwo Penis Forme..."

They probably didn't even know. Perhaps in the film the Genesect capture Mewtwo, and get their master to genetically modify it further? And in the games there'll be an event with a item that causes Mewtwo's genes to become unstable, and then become stable in it's other forme, explaining switches between formes.

And you can't judge it properly yet-if it's real, we haven't seen proper art of it, and it may look cooler in-game.

I like your punctuation. The reason is, they new form doesn't look the best. It could easily be better. I honestly hope it's fake, because it looks very bad, in my opinion.

when i first saw it i thought its tail was its neck and was like oh no this is ugly lol. But i looked at it again and it has grown on me although the legs are kinds weird

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
I looked closely at the "Mewthree" and... It has teeth!

Also, what if this is not a new form, but it is actually not related to the Mew's! Doubt it, though...

Chaos Rush

They probably didn't even know. Perhaps in the film the Genesect capture Mewtwo, and get their master to genetically modify it further? And in the games there'll be an event with a item that causes Mewtwo's genes to become unstable, and then become stable in it's other forme, explaining switches between formes.

And you can't judge it properly yet-if it's real, we haven't seen proper art of it, and it may look cooler in-game.
(I don't care about whatever the anime says.) According to the Cinnabar Pokemon Mansion diaries, it says in-game that Mew actually GAVE BIRTH to Mewtwo, meaning that either:
1) Mew was already pregnant at the time it was found, and its baby had its DNA tampered with
2) Mew was impregnanted with a cloned & tampered embryo

Please don't say "no both of them are wrong because according to the anime blah blah blah", as I don't give a s#it what the anime says, because Anime =/= Games.

Either way, they would have to make a damn good explanation as to why Mewtwo suddenly has a new Penis Forme, such as it turning out that Mew also has a similar-looking Penis Forme. Mewtwo Penis Forme looks nothing like the Pokemon that Mewtwo was cloned from.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
No. Nonononono. It can't be real. I don't want it. It basically looks like one of Mewtwo's previous poses on a poster but replaced with whatever this is. It could still be fake. There's a chance.

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
when i first saw it i thought its tail was its neck and was like oh no this is ugly lol. But i looked at it again and it has grown on me although the legs are kinds weird
Wait... I don't even see any legs! It is covered up by Ash and other Pokemon.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
While I did say that I was withholding my judgment until we got a clearer/full image, I will give "Newtwo" some credit; I like its crest.

gpt11

(I don't care about whatever the anime says.) According to the Cinnabar Pokemon Mansion diaries, it says in-game that Mew actually GAVE BIRTH to Mewtwo, meaning that either:
1) Mew was already pregnant at the time it was found, and its baby had its DNA tampered with

Please don't say "no both of them are wrong because according to the anime blah blah blah", as I don't give a s#it what the anime says, because Anime =/= Games.

Either way, they would have to make a damn good explanation as to why Mewtwo suddenly has a new Penis Forme, such as it turning out that Mew also has a similar-looking Penis Forme. Mewtwo Penis Forme looks nothing like the Pokemon that Mewtwo was cloned from.

It evolved.... that good enough?

we dont know if mew can change form either this hasnt been explored if we are going by the games we dont know anything about mew only where it was discovered and where it gave birth

they clearly tampered with mew while she was pregant how else do you explain why mew gave birth to something 3x its size and a different colour with only a few feature to say there related

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader

Someone's tough using dirty words to get their point across. Finally grow out of your pull-ups, big guy?

Look, it's widely known, like you said, that Mewtwo was born from an unborn Mew embryo that's DNA had been tampered with. With enough tampering, I'm sure Mewtwo had somehow developed the ability to change forms under specific circumstances that hadn't occurred when it was under supervision of the scientists at Cinnabar Mansion. Besides, they don't have to explain anything to us. As the company with creative control, they can do whatever they want. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a missing page or diary entry. Fact is, if they want to release a new Mewtwo form, they can.

Icepath

It doesn't look real, imo. It looks fan-made.

Besides, why have Mewtwo have another form? It's already technically a form of Mew. I mean, I get that there's a new generation and a new movie with Mewtwo, but is it necessary? No, not at all. And it doesn't even look very appealing. Muk looks better than that, and Muk is just a freaking pile of sludge.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank

Well, game-wise, Mewtwo does seem to have unstable genes. It fits in with this game's supposed genetics theme, so this or a New Deoxys would be bound to happen if it's true. Also, someone could tamper with it in-game. Perhaps the evil team, and the team boss uses it in his/her final battle with you?

Wait... I don't even see any legs! It is covered up by Ash and other Pokemon.

Look carefully beside Ash... you'll see it.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
Barely, you can only see an upper-part of the leg.

Besides, it looks very fan-made. If you look closely, you can see a line where the original Mewtwo-head ends.
I don't think you're looking at the picture MF is talking about because one picture shows a very visible leg.

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
I don't think you're looking at the picture MF is talking about because one picture shows a very visible leg.
Well, I just noticed it. And my response,"Ewwww...". It looks so Electivire-wire-tail. Almost copied-and pasted, then added those things on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.