• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I saw a screenshot of Zygarde last night. If that's the final product, I'm going to cry. It looked...puny. I was hoping a bad*ss purple Z dragon was gonna be it, not a green snake with a fan on it's head, lol. Of couse, this would be if I cared. It's Pokemon, so I'm good, lol. :D

Lv100Mewtwo

I saw a screenshot of Zygarde last night. If that's the final product, I'm going to cry. It looked...puny. I was hoping a bad*ss purple Z dragon was gonna be it, not a green snake with a fan on it's head, lol. Of couse, this would be if I cared. It's Pokemon, so I'm good, lol. :D

I don't know, at 16'05" and 600+ lbs... I don't see much puny out of that... lol... I for one bow to our snake overlorde of the depths of the earth and will try to find a spot on my team at some point once I grab him on my copy of Y...

Zygarde

Order Pokemon
I completely agree. Something about Zygarde's design REALLY appeals to me. The color scheme, the hexagons, everything. It has quickly become one of my favorite legendaries!

I'm hoping Dianshii is a Fairy dual type.
Volcanion sounds like a Ground or Rock type more than a Fire type.

I'm pumped about the three names that we apparently know nothing about; however, I disagree with you. Volcanion definitely sounds like Fire, especailly because of the Roman God Vulcan, the God of fire.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Zygarde has grown on me to be honest. Out of the Kalos Legendary trio, I still like Yveltal the most since it looks gorgeous, but Zygarde is my second favorite. I do think it has insect-like properties so I'm still surprised that it's actually Dragon/Ground, but maybe it'll change form in some future game and become Dragon/Bug or something.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
So looking at Yvelta's dex entry, kinda dark,

When it dies, it nukes the area, draining life from everything, to seal itself back into an egg until it awakens again.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
It doesn't nuke it at all. It says it absorbs the life from everything. It doesn't even say that it kills anything, it just absorbs some life energy from everything in order to rebirth itself.

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
It doesn't nuke it at all. it's says it absorbs the life from everything. It doesn't even say that it kills anything, it just absorbs some life energy from everything in order to rebirth itself.

I honestly wouldn't put it past the localizers to remove the nuke references.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Last edited:

SergantGold

Based Feebas

It HAD to be a snake or it would break the trio.

It HAD to be based of of Nidhogg, an evil green and black huge snake on awing at the roots of the world

R_N

Hey, man. I have no idea which legendary he has. Hard to keep up with what goes on in SA. The only leaker I'm actively aware of is Josh.

Who also has Y
It's so weird that our X leakers are either silent, gave up their copy, or didn't post anything about the story

Ver-mont

Who also has Y
It's so weird that our X leakers are either silent, gave up their copy, or didn't post anything about the story

Therefore, the Y Version is for the brave and dauntless. It's like the Gryffindor and Slytherin Houses of Pokémon at once.

(In all seriousness, it's really weird)

Soo uh, I haven't been on here for awhile and stuff and I was just wondering, will there be 3 minor legendary pokemon like usual? Eg. gen 1 - articuno, zapdos, moltres. Gen 2 - Entei, Rioku, Suicune etc?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Soo uh, I haven't been on here for awhile and stuff and I was just wondering, will there be 3 minor legendary pokemon like usual? Eg. gen 1 - articuno, zapdos, moltres. Gen 2 - Entei, Rioku, Suicune etc?

As far as new Pokémon go, no - the only new Legendary Pokémon in X and Y are Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde. However, Mewtwo and the Winged Mirages (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres) can be found in the games.

Sukiza

Gardevoir fan
i kinda hope for a duo and a cute legendary we dont know yet about.. i know they will probably cut in the amout of legendaries, but i think a total of 72 pokemon would be a fine number, + i always like duos and the cute little thing thats usually in every gen i kinda hope for a posion cutie legendary ^^

Zygarde is the type of pokemon that's starting to look like digimon -.-

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Status
Not open for further replies.