1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odious

Odious あなたは馬鹿

Kinda leads me to believe we're missing more legendary's or something

2. Endless

Endless Sun God ☉

Damn you curiosity.

3. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

We almost certainly are, but of the event variety, which would place them after Zygarde in the Kalos portion of National Dex. Usually that's the sort of information that gets extracted immediately - not so this time.

4. Pamizard

Pamizard Queen of Charizards!

I have a feeling all trios are in the game.... Josh and Kanpachi need to step up to their game. Well Josh will after he completes the Elite 4 :p

5. Last Entei

Last Entei Charizard Master!

I started reading it then just stopped,like a boss

6. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

I wonder if you can use Power Herb with Geomancy?

7. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Probably not.

8. Odious

Odious あなたは馬鹿

In the base game or to be added later? because I have a feeling we might be missing a few things but I doubt another trio unless it's some odd trigger for another set

9. Last Entei

Well three extra parts were added to the dex cause of the birds,so who knows

10. Pamizard

Pamizard Queen of Charizards!

Maybe not all of them but what if a set per dex. Maybe the birds in coastal? Beasts in Central? Perhaps the Regi's in the mountains? Highly doubt it but it would be rather interesting

11. -Nator-

-Nator- Psyperiority

We just got the Regis and Pixies in BW2, so the only other trio I see potentially showing up other than the birds are the beasts.

12. Last Entei

Well who knows,maybe the reason theres so few new Pokemon and so many old Pokemon in this game is because they want you to fill the Pokedex to unlock something new..Who knows

13. Odious

Odious あなたは馬鹿

I don't know the popularity of the two(beasts and Regi's) compared side by side but I would assume the regi's would get left out in favor of the beasts if there is a second trio

14. Tytus

Tytus Iron Islander

I would have wanted new legendaries over old ones...

15. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

16. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

It was already posted, but I am wondering... what if it is used in sunny weather? Does it work like Solarbeam?

17. Odious

Odious あなたは馬鹿

Well sadly we don't all get what we want

18. Eeveemaster

Eeveemaster Amemoth Fan :D

I need my cutesy legendary please! Hopefully its downloadable within the first week of games released..

19. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I really hope the Legendary Beasts are in the games and just haven't been encountered yet. That trio has always been the hardest for me to get my hands on; I have like six sets of the Birds, three sets of the Regis, and four sets of the Pixies, but only two sets of the Beasts and one of those sets is in Emerald version so it would take a lot of hard work to transfer them over to X/Y.

And I'm still waiting to see the event exclusive Pokemon. They're most likely the last Gen 6 Pokemon and the wait is killing me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.