• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Xerneas Ice/Steel or Grass/Steel.

The color stone things in/on it's antlers make me think it may be part ice type.

Part grass type because well it appears in a forest.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Xerneas Ice/Steel or Grass/Steel.

The color stone things in/on it's antlers make me think it may be part ice type.

Part grass type because well it appears in a forest.

the reason I disagree with this is according to multiple theories, Xerneas represents neurons and those communicate with the brain through electric currents and when i think of brain i think psychic. so i think he is going to be electric/psychic. i mean of course this is all speculation hence the name of the thread but who knows i could be wrong your reasoning makes sense to me

Sealotic

the reason I disagree with this is according to multiple theories, Xerneas represents neurons and those communicate with the brain through electric currents and when i think of brain i think psychic. so i think he is going to be electric/psychic. i mean of course this is all speculation hence the name of the thread but who knows i could be wrong your reasoning makes sense to me

Electric/Psychic ? I like your theory, but when I'm thinking about a Electric/Psychic pokemon, I'm not thinking about a blue deer :$
Alakazam can surely communicate with its brain''through electric currents'', but it is not an electric pokemon !

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Electric/Psychic ? I like your theory, but when I'm thinking about a Electric/Psychic pokemon, I'm not thinking about a blue deer :$
Alakazam can surely communicate with its brain''through electric currents'', but it is not an electric pokemon !

There is a lot of blue Pokémon who represents electric types, like Pachirisu, Lanturn, Shinx and Eelektross. So yeah, it's possible, but I'm really doubtful about this...

Last edited:

Colegoco

Striking Swampert
It's kind of a dream for me to have a Wii version with all the generations, but now I off-topic.

I wonder how they came with the idea of a Y and X pokemon... they ran out of precious stone ?

No, nor colors

Ex: Quartz and Topaz, or Orange and Purple, or Iron and Copper, and so forth

They wanted to evolve the pokemon genere, so they changed the naming to represent that.

There is a lot of blue Pokémon who represents electric types, like Pachirisu, Lanturn, Shinx and Eelektross. So yeah, it's possible, but I'm relly doubtful about this...

Zekrom's tail turns blue when it's attacking.

Speaking of Zekrom, just cauting it in B2 with using just ONE Ultra Ball. Yay.

Sealotic

There is a lot of blue Pokémon who represents electric types, like Pachirisu, Lanturn, Shinx and Eelektross. So yeah, it's possible, but I'm relly doubtful about this...
Skype e.e

Yeah, but how could a deer represent the electric type ?
Squirrel, lantern fish, eel, it fits into the electric category... but a deer... hu

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Yeah, but how could a deer represent the electric type ?
Squirrel, lantern fish, eel, it fits into the electric category... but a deer... hu

A magma snail and a mutant duck water nenuphar isn't much better. All is possible with Pokémon.

Last edited:

Sealotic

A magma snail and a mutant water nenuphar isn't much better. All is possible with Pokémon.

Well, you're right ! xd But there's a certain logic behind each pokemon according... to me.
Fish are always (I think) water type. it's logic.

And when I say ''How could a deer represent the electric type'' I mean that there is almost no clue on Xerneas to say that it an electric pokemon.
Slugma has a magma body, so it's normal for it to be a fire type, even if a magma snail is kinda weird... ôo !

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Fish are always (I think) water type. it's logic.

well there's Stunfisk, but then again so far it's the only fish to be not a Water-Type.

confuser987

well there's Stunfisk, but then again so far it's the only fish to be not a Water-Type.

Omg! If Stunfisk battles in water, I would like an automatic camouflage because he is a ground-type and seeing him in 3d in water is so funny. Man what would an Entei look like in a water battle.

If this game is gonna be in 3d, I am guessing that there will not be any Roaming Legendary Pokemon then.

Zachmac

^Why wouldn't there be roaming legends?
Technically, eels are fish.

I think b/w were trying to lower the amount of water types with Stunfisk and Tynamo, just because they have way to many.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Omg! If Stunfisk battles in water, I would like an automatic camouflage because he is a ground-type and seeing him in 3d in water is so funny. Man what would an Entei look like in a water battle.

If this game is gonna be in 3d, I am guessing that there will not be any Roaming Legendary Pokemon then.

On the contrary, it would be nice just seeing a roaming legendary walking around on a route and going up to catch it.

As for Xerneas being Electric and Psychic, I'm all for it. Though I like the idea of it being part Steel, Electric makes more sense than "oh its legs look like steel".

Crystal Power

It's kind of a dream for me to have a Wii version with all the generations, but now I off-topic.

I wonder how they came with the idea of a Y and X pokemon... they ran out of precious stone ?

That would be way to epic! but they'd probably put it on the Wii U now.

Not really any need to be rude there, guy. Making an educated guess isn't meant to be offensive.

I think the "don't trust that guy" made it clear enough that my tone wasn't exactly overly serious

Because, you know

You shouldn't trust any pokémon to begin with because they aren't even real

Akwakwak

I'm hungry

Your speculations make a lot of sense, we will just have to wait.

Shyy_Guii

Absol Fanatic
Xerneas looks epic. Yveltal looks overdone.

shadowj0

Casual Veteran
If I had to guess, we'll 60% have RSEmakes, 30% Kanto/Sevii separate or in them.

As for legends in XYZ. X and Y will NOT have any extra-region legendaries, but here's a nifty little prediction table for what happens regarding remakes:

NOTE: Assume Hoenn pokemon will be in Hoenn. Also, Mewtwo has never appeared outside of Kanto.

• (pokemon) Hoenn & Kanto/Just Hoenn
  • ;485; Hoenn (Mt Chimney)
  • ;486; Hoenn
  • ;488; Pokemon Z (Roaming after Lunar Wing In-Game Event)
  • ;144; ;145; ;146; Kanto/Hoenn
  • ;243; ;244; ;245; Kanto/Pokemon Z
  • ;480; ;481; ;482; Hoenn (Roaming) (Maybe Kanto because of Sinjoh connection)
  • ;483; ;484; ;487-o; Kanto (Sinjoh access?)/DP in Z, Distortion World Access in Hoenn.
  • :638: :639: :640: Sevii Only/Hoenn (Even if there's Normal Kanto)
  • :641: :642: :645: Pokemon Z (Possibly have the first 2 in XY, not likely)
  • :643: :644: :646: Pokemon Z (+OD Link? Not starting this discussion, just saying if it DOES happen)

Z will not likely have as many as I gave it, for example, Platinum just had the addition of the Birds, which were still obtainable in HGSS, so pokemon may be obtainable in more than one game.

Problem with this is... Mewtwo was given out as an event for BW. Cresselia is a legendary to find in B2W2 already as well.

Colegoco

Striking Swampert
Problem with this is... Mewtwo was given out as an event for BW. Cresselia is a legendary to find in B2W2 already as well.

But it's a separate gen. You could get DPG in 4th Gen, and we were able to get the Eon duo in 4th gen also, and so forth. Most of the pokemon weren't in this gen because they only had so many games to fit Legends into (*1).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.