• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriko

The Foresaken
i think coro coro leaks should be coming out tonight

Not True. Sadly; But good news it, It will leak This Week So That's good.

Japan's 8:00 AM is EST's 5:00 PM, so that's a pretty safe estimate, since they're also a day ahead of all of us in the US.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
how do you know? did they say that?

1) you just contridicted yourself...
2) Unless an event slows it down, then it WILL be released this week.

I'm personally sick of the threads clogged up w/ When will CoroCoro leak? or Did smash reveal? the main site exists for a reason. so back on topic:

Yvetal should have levitate or flying type. Of it doesn't, Is will eat my father.

What do guys think the Gen VI equivalent of Victini will be, both creature- and type-wise? Personally, I'm quite hopeful for the Yggdrasil background for Xerneas and Yveltal, so if that turns out to be the case, I'd love it to be a squirrel based on Ratatoskr. As for typing, based on its description of maliciously spreading lies, I'd go for Dark, possibly Dark/Grass or Dark/Psychic, which would be pretty awesome type combos IMO.

What would you guys like to see? :)

[aka]

What do guys think the Gen VI equivalent of Victini will be, both creature- and type-wise? Personally, I'm quite hopeful for the Yggdrasil background for Xerneas and Yveltal, so if that turns out to be the case, I'd love it to be a squirrel based on Ratatoskr. As for typing, based on its description of maliciously spreading lies, I'd go for Dark, possibly Dark/Grass or Dark/Psychic, which would be pretty awesome type combos IMO.

What would you guys like to see? :)
Since they've always been part Psychic-type (except for Manaphy), I think Dark/Psychic type would both make a lot of sense and be REALLY awesome. :D

patriko

The Foresaken

I'm personally sick of the threads clogged up w/ When will CoroCoro leak? or Did smash reveal? the main site exists for a reason. so back on topic:

Yvetal should have levitate or flying type. Of it doesn't, Is will eat my father.

I'd like to see Yvetal be like a Steel/Flying or Steel/psychic. Infact, I dont think there is a Steel/psychic yet in the game at all.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
I'd like to see Yvetal be like a Steel/Flying or Steel/psychic. Infact, I dont think there is a Steel/psychic yet in the game at all.

Um, ther's one in your sig and it's prevos and the pixie of that very same game the previous one was in :)

I think that Steel/Psy belongs to Xerny :D

@Yvetal69-You've contridicted yourself agian :/

adamfitz

poké-lover
Guys corocoro comes out on Friday
So we more than likely will get leaks near then, and if not we will see it all on Friday anyway

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer

Um...you can be sick all you want... thas what these forums are for...also some people dnt
Spend all day on these forums....so why don't you just inform those people that there is a thead for that subject.

Anywho...I hope the rumours of Yveltal being Dark/Dragon come true.
Give Hydreigon something to compete with.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Um...you can be sick all you want... thas what these forums are for...also some people dnt
Spend all day on these forums....so why don't you just inform those people that there is a thead for that subject.

Anywho...I hope the rumours of Yveltal being Dark/Dragon come true.
Give Hydreigon something to compete with.

i guess it wouldn't be bad if it was dark/dragon but i'm getting kinda tired of dragon legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.