• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolfusion

Soon.......
that's not a tail on its head lol. its a variation of the thing connecting the head to the neck in a "normal" mewtwo.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Here comes a crazy theory but we know the new games (XY) have been like confirmed that DNA will play a larger role in the story (Yes, the DNA symbol in the japanese titles), and we know Mewtwo is a clone from Mew...so maybe this suppose new form could be after somehow his genes were alter...by an item or a place (laboratory) or even an attack!!

Mr. Cuddles

i like trains
Here comes a crazy theory but we know the new games (XY) have been like confirmed that DNA will play a larger role in the story (Yes, the DNA symbol in the japanese titles), and we know Mewtwo is a clone from Mew...so maybe this suppose new form could be after somehow his genes were alter...by an item or a place (laboratory) or even an attack!!
Is it actually confirmed? It is likely, but we don't know for sure yet..

rocky505

If I am not mistaken Mewtwo will be the first pokemon that will gain a new form in a later generation than the one it was revealed in.
Depends on if you count Pichu and Unown.

that's not a tail on its head lol. its a variation of the thing connecting the head to the neck in a "normal" mewtwo.

I did say tail/tube. While it looks like it is just the tube scaled up there is no way to be completely sure, as we haven't really seen if it connects.
Depends on if you count Pichu and Unown.
I remembered Unown but didn't think of it as anything special because it is just two new forms that look very much like the others and didn't bring anything new to the table.
But I forgot about Pichu, so I guess it counts. It is just so easy to forget as you can't transfer him and is forever stuck in HGSS

adl222

i dont like how they give soo many legendary pokemon secondary forms, but why Mewtwo?. I mean its already an awesome looking pokemon. I dont like the new form but the damage has already been done.

Last edited:

KikoKo

Chrom ♥
It if connects than we can always carry him like a mug. Like how some people already want xD
Anyways kinda hope this is real. I wonder how it's stats will be arranged. Most likely in
attack to mirror his sp. atk I guess. However it will be nice seeing the forme (if it is real)
be special in speed or it's def.

absolfusion

Soon.......
i dont like how they give soo many pokemon secondary forms, but why Mewtwo?. I mean its already an awesome looking pokemon. I dont like the new form but the damage has already been done.

well the way I see it, it could mean that mewtwo will evtually be overwhelmed by the power of the genesect, and must change in order to cope.

Zachmac

i dont like how they give soo many pokemon secondary forms, but why Mewtwo?. I mean its already an awesome looking pokemon. I dont like the new form but the damage has already been done.
It may not of been. Nothing is confirmed, remember? It still could be a fake.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
It's a shame if they ruin Mewtwo like this, it's one of the most awesome Pokemon of all time. If they do they should have a damn good excuse ready.

rocky505

It's a shame if they ruin Mewtwo like this, it's one of the most awesome Pokemon of all time. If they do they should have a damn good excuse ready.

If this is real, it doesn't ruin Mewtwo at all. The same old Mewtwo will still exist for you people.

Akimoto-Kenta

F*ck Yeah! Seaking!
I was bored so I made this...

Black is what is visible, Blue is what I think it's like.

jmODka2.png

Mudster

Master of the Legend
It may not of been. Nothing is confirmed, remember? It still could be a fake.

I will say though that I think this is one of the best fakes we've had in a long time. Its quite amusing to see this divide people so much, it will be interesting to see it confirmed true or false - there will still be a mass of people complaining either way!

I'm hoping for a decent amount of information this weekend. Xerneas and Yveltal's types would be great for one thing, and possibly a proper release date as the release is only 6 months now!

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Okay, my view, Mewtwo will get a new form, but the one we've got is fake.

There, I'm calling it now.

Mudster

Master of the Legend
Anyone remember the berserk gene from the gen II games? If this form is real, maybe it is known as its Berserk form? The red eyes make it seem more enraged to me.

Firebrand

Indomitable
The scan quality seems sub-par, I'm rather surprised that Serebii posted it. Normally they do a thorough vetting on things like this, and don't post news until it's absolutely confirmed to be real. I saw on another board that the first scan looks like a pretty bad photoshop of another one of the Genesect movie poster, just with the new mewtwo.

I also don't see why we would need to give Mewtwo a new form. I can't say I really like it at this point, but maybe it will grow on me if it's confirmed? Either way, I'm really looking forward to some official confirmation on this thing, either so we know to let it go or to start embracing it. If this thing is legit, all the gen one fans are going to be EXTREMELY butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.