• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenesisHD

X and Y Dev
Well, the Dr. Fuji in the movie died, and the Dr. Fuji in the games is alive, so yeah I guess they're different.

And something bad I just realized was that weren't Black and White Kyurem introduced as "new pokemon"? So this may still be a new Mewtwo forme. :( Plus according to the Youtube comments on its trailer (no idea how accurate that is) the scan that leaked Mewthree/Newtwo also called it the "eclair forme".

Yes and Éclair translated means lightning

BurningWhiteKyurem

Well, the Dr. Fuji in the movie died, and the Dr. Fuji in the games is alive, so yeah I guess they're different.

And something bad I just realized was that weren't Black and White Kyurem introduced as "new pokemon"? So this may still be a new Mewtwo forme. :( Plus according to the Youtube comments on its trailer (no idea how accurate that is) the scan that leaked Mewthree/Newtwo also called it the "eclair forme".

Yeah, B-W Kyurem and Keldeo REsolute form were introduced as "new pokemon" and were introduced as us not knowing the true power of those Pokemon, so it could very well be the case that this Newtwo is a forme. I wouldn't accept "Eclair" forme just yet because Serebii had said that it wasn't confirmed.

GenesisHD

X and Y Dev
Yeah, B-W Kyurem and Keldeo REsolute form were introduced as "new pokemon" and were introduced as us not knowing the true power of those Pokemon, so it could very well be the case that this Newtwo is a forme. I wouldn't accept "Eclair" forme just yet because Serebii had said that it wasn't confirmed.

It wasn't confirmed but it makes sense since it means lightning.

Narkster

Collecter

GenesisHD

X and Y Dev
And here I though it was a type of pastry...

Ikr we learn something new everyday, i didn't know what I eat every Sunday was called lightning. But in French it means lightning yeah wasn't what I expected lol.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Eclair form just makes me think of Final Fantasy XIII'S Lightning hehe. I do not see it surpassing speed forme deoxys. I am stoked to find out more info about this new pokemon. I will not be severely disappointed if it is a forme though.

Onyxcat

I hope this lighting form thing isnt going to be true. It reminds me of Deoxys. With its Defence form, attack form etc. That was just kind of silly.

GenesisHD

X and Y Dev

IMCL85

I highly doubt any pokemon will surpass Arceus in terms of base stats. It is the only pokemon with 120 in every stat and I think that is because of its god status. Unless of course they make an Omega pokemon to be a counterpart to Arceus.

I mean it wouldn't mistype

IMCL85

what

how is 130 not high

for reference (because I don't believe you've used one) the only Pokemon in the game that outright outspeed Mewtwo are Electrode, Accelgor, Ninjask, and three forms of Deoxys

Speed is its second-highest stat after Special Attack, and it's in the 98.8th percentile in Speed

how is that "not high"

hey consider in movie he got out speeded by genesect, so I guess in his new form 150 would be good. that will make him rival deoxy

charizarddude

Pokémon Master
has any one thought of newtwo being a combined forum of mew and mewtwo like B-W Kyurem

It's certainly possible. That would just be copying how another legendary changes forme though, and usually legendary forme change requirements are unique. Honestly I hope it's just a brand new Pokemon; expanding on the Mew backstory while not messing with Mewtwo would be awesome.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
It reminds me of Deoxys. With its Defence form, attack form etc. That was just kind of silly.
(Gasp.) Bite your tongue!

Anyway, I can't get this thought out of my head, and I think it's a pretty cool thought, so I'll share it with all of the three people who will read this:
Assume that through years of training and meditating and whatnot, Mewtwo has achieved the unthinkable as a Legendary: evolving. Say this evolution (the new Pokémon that was recently revealed) was revealed to be called "Mewthree." Sure, all of this is highly unlikely, with it probably just being a Speed-enhanced Forme (Rapid Forme, Awakened Forme, French-for-"lightning" Forme, whatever...), but stop and think for a second about this possibility, all of you older fans. How insanely cool and mind-blowing would it be to, after all of these years, find out that the playground rumors that Mewtwo can somehow evolve into Mewthree were actually true?! I don't know about you all, but the thought that there is a very slight chance that this is the case just brings a smile to my face. Hopefully you enjoy the thought, as well.

On a more realistic note, I hope that this new Forme of Mewtwo's is slower than Deoxys Speed Forme. I mean, come on, that Forme is called "Speed Forme" for a reason! I personally feel that that particular Forme of Deoxys should forever remain the fastest Pokémon (assuming that Arceus isn't already faster; I can't remember for sure.). Plus, I just like having that fact to brag about as a reason why Deoxys is better than Mewtwo. Obviously this means that GAME FREAK and Creatures should do it the way I want, end of story.

Last edited:

Yveltal96

A little more human
you know i had always wondered what that tube thing sticking out of the back of mewtwo's head was when i was a kid
maybe that's why they decided to put the tail on his head?

PokemonTrainerKaden

you know i had always wondered what that tube thing sticking out of the back of mewtwo's head was when i was a kid

I always figured the tube was because he was a pokemon created in a test tube and that part of his body symbolized that he was created and not born.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Bulbapedia suggests the following:

"It is most likely a secondary spinal cord, or a system of nerves, allowing for an increased amount of blood and sensory transmission to the brain, heightening its psychic powers."

Status
Not open for further replies.