• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Can someone explain to me, why are the mascot fusing again?

PLEASE BE FAKE!!

I think that was originally posted on smogoncc (community college), a tumblr that satirizes the fandom and deals in deliberately dumb fakemon. Or at least it showed up there, and even the original post was tagged as "fake" and "fakemon"

MistaBuck

StukFISK
BJzAGhzCAAAyVmj.png

I found this on Corocoro's website regarding this month's issue.

no idea what it says, but I'm pretty sure we're getting X and Y info this month.
does anyone know what it says btw?

rocky505

That's about a decal people will get when XY come in Japan.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Looks like this might be the first May in a while were we don't get a heaping amount of information on the new games

Yeah, looks like we're in for another slow month. Hopefully we get at least a small tidbit, something to play around with during the wait.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

R_N

Yeah, looks like we're in for another slow month. Hopefully we get at least a small tidbit, something to play around with during the wait.

just sort of...cross fingers for a silhouette in the preview, I guess.
...man we haven't gotten one of those since, what, early DP pre-release? Weird.

Yveltal96

A little more human
just sort of...cross fingers for a silhouette in the preview, I guess.
...man we haven't gotten one of those since, what, early DP pre-release? Weird.

didn't we get one for sylveon? or are you talking about a silhouette that wasn't revealed in the magazine...
either way, a silhouette would be cool, that would leave a ton of speculating for a while, but omg that would drive so many people crazy especially since we haven't gotten any real info in a long time.

R_N

didn't we get one for sylveon? or are you talking about a silhouette that wasn't revealed in the magazine...
either way, a silhouette would be cool, that would leave a ton of speculating for a while, but omg that would drive so many people crazy especially since we haven't gotten any real info in a long time.

Slyveon got one....on the cover of the issue it was revealed in.
I'm talking about as a preview for the next magazine.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Meh I won't complain if we get no XY info but I can't say the same thing for most of the people here. Hopefully one page covers Tretta, another one talks about the decal and the third one with minor information on M16. If we're lucky M16 and decal will be on the same page, allowing a few more space for possible silhouettes of characters, Pokémon or the region. As for a preview of next months issue the silhouettes could apply as well; I'm just not expecting much this month.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Slyveon got one....on the cover of the issue it was revealed in.
I'm talking about as a preview for the next magazine.

the bolded is what i meant by my second sentence
i wasn't around for the D/P release, but that sounds really cool.
maybe we will get one in a few days ^_^

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
We don't have to relied on corocoro anymore...smash could show us something...or even a direct nintendo video..and for the international players the main site cold be updated anytime! but I don't expect anymore legendaries mons being reveal until the released!!

rocky505

Unless Smash mentions showing something new like in a preview, don't expect Smash to show anything new at all. And unless it is stated Nintendo Direct will showcase Pokemon don't expect that either. We can expect Corocoro when a game is coming out because it always has something about an upcoming game/movie/TCG.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I think people are expecting too much info about the games at this time. Remember that there is still 5 months to go until the games are released. The info will come sooner or later.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I think people are expecting too much info about the games at this time. Remember that there is still 5 months to go until the games are released. The info will come sooner or later.

People are hungry for information 'cause we have so little information about the game. Here's what we know:

:: The game is set in most probably a region based on (a portion of) France.
:: We don't know anything else about Xerneas and Yveltal.
:: Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie are Grass, Fire, and Water types respectively.
:: We have a new Eeveelution -- Sylveon. Type unknown.
:: Mewtwo has a new form/e. Name unknown.

People are getting tired of speculating the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Plus, May is usually the time we get some early major info (like Character art, and a few common New Pokémon). Either that, or a confirmination of Fairy, and I will be happy. ^^

GerudoPrince

Desert Glider
People are hungry for information 'cause we have so little information about the game. Here's what we know:

:: The game is set in most probably a region based on (a portion of) France.
:: We don't know anything else about Xerneas and Yveltal.
:: Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie are Grass, Fire, and Water types respectively.
:: We have a new Eeveelution -- Sylveon. Type unknown.
:: Mewtwo has a new form/e. Name unknown.

People are getting tired of speculating the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Thank you. You need to add a few more "and over"s to that!

I hope there's an explanation as to why the types are being kept secret. E.g. A new type, or type changing depending on environment etc.

Yveltal96

A little more human
We don't have to relied on corocoro anymore...smash could show us something...or even a direct nintendo video..and for the international players the main site cold be updated anytime! but I don't expect anymore legendaries mons being reveal until the released!!
Smash! doesn't always reveal something, in fact they usually don't. CoroCoro is the one that usually releases the info.

And remember that there is almost nothing we know about this game, so everyone is pissed at the lack of info. May is usually the time they start releasing more stuff, and whether there is five months left of not, we got reshiram and zekrom's types in literally less than half the time we have been waiting for Xerneas and Yveltal's

Maybe not even GF themselves know what types they are :p.

they know what type it is, otherwise they wouldn't have told us about them

Status
Not open for further replies.