• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW1004

so the birds are in this game, I like it, Articuno is one of my favourite legendaries so I can't complain.
I am happy this gen itself has less legendaries, especially since I hope GF will try some new things in the future (since they haven't done anything like that this gen, I guess?) to make legendaries harder to encounter, I really need to see some Regi-esque R/S/E puzzles for legendaries! Would be fun!

Black Light

Do You Even Mega?
so the birds are in this game, I like it, Articuno is one of my favourite legendaries so I can't complain.
I am happy this gen itself has less legendaries, especially since I hope GF will try some new things in the future (since they haven't done anything like that this gen, I guess?) to make legendaries harder to encounter, I really need to see some Regi-esque R/S/E puzzles for legendaries! Would be fun!

Considering the Legendary Birds are supposed to roaming Pokemon, I hope they don't make encountering them any harder than that. I was never a fan of roaming Pokemon to begin with. :/

Regi-esque styled puzzles are interesting and I wouldn't mind having a hidden legendary require something along those lines.

JW1004

Considering the Legendary Birds are supposed to roaming Pokemon, I hope they don't make encountering them any harder than that. I was never a fan of roaming Pokemon to begin with. :/

Regi-esque styled puzzles are interesting and I wouldn't mind having a hidden legendary require something along those lines.

I am also not a fan of roaming, I rather have it hard to get to them, rather than having to run after them across the map

shinykyurem0

charizard trainer
for the people saying its ironic that we got what we wished for, and now we complain, I always loved having lots of legendary pokes because I liked their backstories and their homes. I hate roaming legends though.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I keep wondering that if all the Pokemon are in the game, Then where are all the legends going to be? :s. I know that Mewtwo is in a cave and the Birds are roaming. There must be a massive post game for this.

Last edited:

rocky505

erm Masuda has said that ALL pokemon will appear in this game....

He didn't say they were all catchable. Of course all Pokemon are in the game. It wouldn't be right to not have ALL the Pokemon in these games.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
I don't mind having the legendary birds catchable again, but roaming legendaries annoy me, lol. It's nice, though, that they decided to keep the number of new legendaries low this time around. I felt gen IV and V were way too loaded with legendaries.

Castform07

I think that there are still Pokemon we have yet to see...the dex seems rather small for this game...I'm not complaining just pointing out that there maybe some more stuff to come post launch...e.g Melotta and Genesect! (of gen V)

Ver-mont

I think that there are still Pokemon we have yet to see...the dex seems rather small for this game...I'm not complaining just pointing out that there maybe some more stuff to come post launch...e.g Melotta and Genesect! (of gen V)

There are probably some hidden event legendaries, which we'll only know when GF decides to reveal (which is technically how it should have been with all event legends)

Underachiever007

I know I'm asking a lot of annoying questions here, but I haven't been on for quite some time and these things often get lost in the barrage of posts that never let up. Have we seen the dex entries for the legendaries at all?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I know I'm asking a lot of annoying questions here, but I haven't been on for quite some time and these things often get lost in the barrage of posts that never let up. Have we seen the dex entries for the legendaries at all?

Zygarde's says:

It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives.

...but as for Xerneas' and Yveltal's, no.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I expect there are Three Legendaries we've not seen yet. A Little Event 'fairy' one, probably part Fairy. A Mewtwo/Deoxys/Darkrai/Genesect one, and one more special, maybe a Little like Keldeo or something. ^^

If so, I hope they are Fairy (for the small cute one), Poison (for the Mewtwo one) and Fire/Water (for the special one). Or something.

Ver-mont

I think there will be something like three event legendaries.

I hear there were some trademarked names and there are still three that weren't confirmed: Dianshii, Fuupa, Borukenion. They might be the hidden legendaries.
(Guys who know this piece of information better than me, is that so? This is just what I heard, I'm not sure)

Dianshii and Fuupa I have no idea what could be.
Borukenion is probably the katakana transliteration of something like Volcanion, so I'm guessing Fire.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I think there will be something like three event legendaries.

I hear there were some trademarked names and there are still three that weren't confirmed: Dianshii, Fuupa, Borukenion. They might be the hidden legendaries.
(Guys who know this piece of information better than me, is that so? This is just what I heard, I'm not sure)

Dianshii and Fuupa I have no idea what could be.
Borukenion is probably the katakana transliteration of something like Volcanion, so I'm guessing Fire.

I'm hoping Dianshii is a Fairy dual type.
Volcanion sounds like a Ground or Rock type more than a Fire type.

Status
Not open for further replies.