• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odious

あなたは馬鹿
Maybe they're 151-153 of the Central Dex~ (no probably not)
That said, I'm surprised at their placement. I figured they would either not being the Kalos dex at all or they would be placed in the 3 spots before Xerneas in the mountain dex, not three spaces after the coastal dex of all things

Kinda leads me to believe we're missing more legendary's or something

It actually is related to the story. In Y, Team Flare are in possession of Yveltal's cocoon and are working to awaken it. Xerneas' Dex entry could give us a clue about the nature (pun maybe intended) of the X version of the story.
Damn you curiosity.

BCVM22

Kinda leads me to believe we're missing more legendary's or something

We almost certainly are, but of the event variety, which would place them after Zygarde in the Kalos portion of National Dex. Usually that's the sort of information that gets extracted immediately - not so this time.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I have a feeling all trios are in the game.... Josh and Kanpachi need to step up to their game. Well Josh will after he completes the Elite 4 :p

Odious

あなたは馬鹿
I have a feeling all trios are in the game.... Josh and Kanpachi need to step up to their game. Well Josh will after he completes the Elite 4 :p

In the base game or to be added later? because I have a feeling we might be missing a few things but I doubt another trio unless it's some odd trigger for another set

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Maybe not all of them but what if a set per dex. Maybe the birds in coastal? Beasts in Central? Perhaps the Regi's in the mountains? Highly doubt it but it would be rather interesting

-Nator-

We just got the Regis and Pixies in BW2, so the only other trio I see potentially showing up other than the birds are the beasts.

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
Maybe not all of them but what if a set per dex. Maybe the birds in coastal? Beasts in Central? Perhaps the Regi's in the mountains? Highly doubt it but it would be rather interesting
Well who knows,maybe the reason theres so few new Pokemon and so many old Pokemon in this game is because they want you to fill the Pokedex to unlock something new..Who knows

Odious

あなたは馬鹿

I don't know the popularity of the two(beasts and Regi's) compared side by side but I would assume the regi's would get left out in favor of the beasts if there is a second trio

Tytus

Iron Islander
I personally would have wanted the legendary dogs over the birds

I would have wanted new legendaries over old ones...

ebevan91

It was already posted, but I am wondering... what if it is used in sunny weather? Does it work like Solarbeam?

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
I need my cutesy legendary please! Hopefully its downloadable within the first week of games released..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
We just got the Regis and Pixies in BW2, so the only other trio I see potentially showing up other than the birds are the beasts.

I really hope the Legendary Beasts are in the games and just haven't been encountered yet. That trio has always been the hardest for me to get my hands on; I have like six sets of the Birds, three sets of the Regis, and four sets of the Pixies, but only two sets of the Beasts and one of those sets is in Emerald version so it would take a lot of hard work to transfer them over to X/Y.

And I'm still waiting to see the event exclusive Pokemon. They're most likely the last Gen 6 Pokemon and the wait is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.