• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendaries Speculation/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCVM22

I'm still waiting to see the event exclusive Pokemon. They're most likely the last Gen 6 Pokemon and the wait is killing me.

The currently sealed nature of these games dictates that your wait may be on the order of months or even years.

I had the feeling Geomancy would require two turns.
Lol,MFM

:3
It'd sort of suck having to wait for that second turn.
Calling it now,
Uber tier breaker Xern @ Power Herb
Bold Nature
252 HP/ 168 Def/ 88 Sp Atk
-Geomancy
-Moon Blast/Powerful Fairy move
-Earth Power/Focus Blast
-Coverage move/Substitute/Recovery move.

Thing is gonna be a threat.

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I need my cutesy legendary please! Hopefully its downloadable within the first week of games released..

I highly doubt they'll release within the first week. Think more along the lines of months.

So what are Xerneas's stats? I am guessing it really doesn't have monstrous hp like we all thought it did?

Well, one would assume it's at lvl 50 like Yveltal was.
With that info, if he has 31 Ivs 0 EVs his HP stat is 115 in this pic.
Since I doubt it has 31 IVs in HP, I think it's safe to say his HP is about 120-ish. That's pretty good if you ask me.

Floette

Fennekin
I highly doubt they'll release within the first week. Think more along the lines of months.

Has it been confirmed that there will be event legends? I mean, they are to be expected, but I always like confirmation :p

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Has it been confirmed that there will be event legends? I mean, they are to be expected, but I always like confirmation :p

Of course not, just like they're never confirmed to exist before their release in any other generation. The only reason we've known about them is because of our ability to hack the games.

Rio!

Composer
I'm wondering now where GF decided to dump the Dialga/Palkia/Giratina orbs. Hopefully it isn't quite as odd as where they were stuck in the first Black/White.

freezer1

Ice-type Fanatic
Not known at the moment we only have the other 2 legendary's http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokémon-xy-data-collection.3489182/

So it seems Avalugg is of a very similar build to Cloyster, except Speed is sacrificed to HP. Still going to be decimated by any sort of special attack though.

Speed is the deciding factor. It's just not fast enough. And its Sp.Def is atrocious, but Defense is legendary.

Avalugg's stats remind me of the Pokemon itself. It feels like half of its stats are as tough as steel (HP, attack and defense) while the other half of its stats have been sliced off (Sp.Att, Sp.Def and Speed), just like Avalugg itself.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So, Death Wing basically does x-damage, and heals 75% of the stolen health (basically an upgraded Flying-type Giga Drain), while Geomancy gives the cumulative worth of 2 CM's and an Agility the next turn? Did it do damage however?

Status
Not open for further replies.