• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Collection

Sounds cool, sure. I'll only buy it if it's cheap so I can rip off some kids who won't be bothered to read the fine print in the bottom corner of the card.

Thinking about dealing with noobs who will eventually buy this and get the god cards and having them trying to use them/overvalue the card way out of proportion is giving me a headache. >_<

^Guessing god cards for the deck are too expensive at their current prices.

Last edited:

plxtreme

Love is in the Amour
I wonder if the God Card will be the official playable version...? If it is, I wonder what will be Slifer's effect...?

cybermew

A la lune!
Here's a little role play -

Kevin is the R&D developer at Konami
Julia is the Head of Judges
Jason is a member of Konami's team
(Note, these are all real people)

Kevin - Hey, look guys, there were a load of old packs lying in the warehouse!
Julia - Yeah, so?
Kevin - And some God Cards!
Julia - Kevin, please....
Kevin - LET'S RELEASE A NEW SET OF LOADS OF OLD, UNPLAYABLE CARDS FTW!"!"!"!""£"Y!
Julia - Erm, Kevin, I don't think the players will want tha....
Jason - Julia, I wouldn't bother, he's not going to listen.
Julia - B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but....
Jason - Anyway, I'm off, I've got to go and finish counting all the money that we're going to make since Pot of Duality is secret.