1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary Dogs Nature reset

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by leeowensoas, Oct 11, 2012.

1. leeowensoas

leeowensoas New Member

If I kill the dogs the first time around and get them second chance, will their natures refresh every time i save and reload? or is, say, entei's nature set when I meet him at Mt. Battle? Cause if so, i'll just catch him, but if not, I'll wait and use a master ball and pokeflute and refresh til i get a good nature.

2. well he runs and the nature is Different every time.So save when he is about to run off.all over ok bro.(if you do not have a nature you want trun your power on and off again*

3. leeowensoas

leeowensoas New Member

I meant in Colosseum

4. Maetch

Maetch Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure that the Beasts' Natures are locked in the moment you first meet them. Seeing as how you can't even see what those Natures are when you first snag them, it's really not worth the effort to repeatedly save and reload unless you're very good at recognizing stat ratios.