• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

legendary face off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Machamp Trainer "B"

Ima Chargin Ma Lazar
3x hurt Suicune

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Triple hurt Zapdos.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I can't believe that someone doesn't like cute Pokemon. It is just hard to believe.

And who cares about uberness and OUs, this is the legendary face-off for godsakes! LOL.

BTW, I am not attempting to convince anyone of anything, I am simply stating my personal opinion, which is that cute/cool = awesome. You do not have to think that way. I am not imposing my personal opinion on you.

And I'm not trying to sell you a Magikarp for 500 Pokebucks either.

Now fosterfossil is trying to impose his personal opinion on others, in other words, convince them.

Triple hurt Suicune. Because.

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Zapdos: 57-
Moltres:51-
Mew: 60-
Raikou: 54-
Suicune: 51-
Rayquaza: 57-
Jirachi: 57-
Manafi: 51-

So far, it's a pretty close 8-way tie. :D

Shiny Machamp Trainer "B"

Ima Chargin Ma Lazar
3x hurt Zapdos

Lapras_Lover

x3 Hurt Jirachi

Hurtx3 Mew.

Why is Moltres last?

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
x3 hurt Moltres

Because...

Pure

back.
I must agree, IMS.

-3 Jirachi. Some Jirachiists (Mewists) out there might get mad, but meh...

Zapdos: 51-
Moltres: 48-
Mew: 51-
Raikou: 54-
Suicune: 51-
Rayquaza: 51-
Jirachi: 51-
Manafi: 51-

Six-way tie with Moltres last and Raikou in the lead.

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Damn, this is the closest tie in this thread that I can remember Six out of eight tied, with one one vote above, and one a vote below.

Triple hurt Raikou. Now a seven way, with only ONE pokemon lower by one vote! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.