• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstLayer-1.png

Welcome to The Legendary Forces Headquarters. Within these walls you will learn to battle, improve your skills, and create bonds with others in the clan. Our clan is created of 5 tribes. The tribe of the North Glacier Beasts. The Tribe of the water Polar Plunge. The Interior earth tribe of Tempered Steel. The Dragons of Fearsome Legends live in the mountains. And finally the Crypt Guardians whom haunt the night. These 5 tribes allied with each other after many years of warring they merged under the guidance of Giritina leader of the crypt guardians hoping to bring peace to the land Giritina now leads with the elders of each tribe however we rested building our strength to rise one day. Now it is time for us to rise from our slumber and show seribii what we are made of.

0iEC8.gif

Contents:
1ST Post
Registration eliteknight
2nd Post
Crypt Guardians eliteknight
3rd Post
Fearsome Legends T.W.I
4th Post
Glacier Beasts Charizardmaster#1
5th post
Polar Plunge Jr
6th Post
Tempered Steel ScizorFTW
7th post
Tourney post T.W.I
8th post
Shops ShadowKyogre
9th post
Art Shop Brutaka
10Th Post
Wars D-Bray
11th
DI T.W.I
12th
misc Eliteknight
0iEC8.gif

rulese.png

1) Follow all SPPF rules
2) Do not advertise other websites or Forums
3) Be active every clan needs active members to function
4) No spamming Double posting etc..
5) Be polite
6) We follow all 5th gen standard battling rules
7) Based on the SPPF clans section rules you must not sign up here if you are part of another clan
8) Once you are accepted do not post a registration form in another clans thread.
9) Do not post about leaving the clan it lowers moral
10) In the event that you leave us you will be placed at the bottom of the rank up should you rejoin
11) All posts must be relevant to strategy or pokemon in general we have a xat for off topic chatting
12) This is a 5th gen clan almost all battles are in 5th gen so be used to it
13) Please report your battles to your Division leader they will tally them up and use the proper form
14) The Council of Elders has the right to ban anyone form the clan.

0iEC8.gif

Name:
Po, wifi or both:
Wifi Friend Code:
Division:
Other:

It should look like this
HTML:
Name:eliteknight
Po, wifi or both: Both
Wifi Friend Code:Too lazy to check
Division: Ghost
Other: Founder of clan

0iEC8.gif

Battles Form

Name:
Opponent:
Score:
Reason:

0iEC8.gif

Ranking up:
Once you reach the requirements you will have to challenge a tester:
The testers are:
The War Team
Each tester will evaluate by a set criteria

Once you have chosen your division you will be placed there and you may begin ranking up. To rank up you need the required amount of battles to rank up. Once you reach the top you will be recognized as one of the top battlers in our clan.

Rank 1 -0
Rank2 -5
Rank 3- 10
Rank 4 - 15
Rank 5 -20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

Now recognized clan artists have the ability to rank up through the amount of art they make for the clan.
Rank 1 -0
Rank 2 -5
Rank 3-10
Rank 4 -15
Rank 5- 20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

If you both battle and are an artist you may rank up by having a combined amount of battle wins and of art.

0iEC8.gif

The Xat
Xat ranks:
Main owner:
eliteknight

Co-owner
Charizardmaster#1, ScizorFTW, Jr Breshareas

Mod
Brutaka, Muffinskullzftw, Shadowkyogre, T.W.I, D-Bray, War Team

everyone else

Banned:
None

Chain of Command
As such the chain of command must be followed if an owner bans someone only someone with the same rank per say will be allowed to unban them if you’re unsure whom banned someone then don’t unban them this will ensure out xat stays reasonably drama free.

The xat is a place where you can chat with members of our clan and others this is a privilege not a right when you are banned wait till your sentence is over do not ask to be unbanned. The chat is approximately PG-13 sometimes it will raise a little bit but any actions that will not be tolerated under PG-13 are ban able.

0iEC8.gif

Council of Elders:
Here at Legendary Forces we are run by a council of 5 elders. Each Elder leads their division.
Rules:
1) Each elder is responsible for their post and all info on it.
2) If you are going to be away pass the responsibilities over to another elder or your advisor (appointed by you)
3) To be an Elder you must be active
4) Be a role model.
5) Choose 1 member of your division to be your advisor in the clan

Elders powers:
Gets Custom Userbar
Lead division
Owner on xat
Can ban people in the clan
Makes final decision on wars

Members of The Council of Elders:
Eliteknight
Charizardmaster#1
T.W.I
ScizorFTW
Jr Beshareas

00swms -Main Banner
Darside - Rules Banner
Brutaka - All other banners/Userbars
T.W.I - Userbars

Last edited:

Giratina-1.png

Welcome to the Crypt Guardians.

Here at the Crypt we focus on honing our skills and having fun. Now if you don’t plan on staying long then join someone else’s division we here at the crypt are here to stay. We are known as the tribe that united the rest meaning we are a central part of this community.

Welcome to my division I am eliteknight or you can call me elite or ek whichever one you wish I am the founder of this great and powerful clan. Now I may have lots of power here in LF but I am open for people stepping up to the plate to do some duties just pm me if you wish to do an internal project and I will most likely give you the right away.

0iEC8.gif

Ranking up:
Once you reach the requirements you will have to challenge a tester:
The testers are:
The War Team
Each tester will evaluate by a set criteria

Once you have chosen your division you will be placed there and you may begin ranking up. To rank up you need the required amount of battles to rank up. Once you reach the top you will be recognized as one of the top battlers in our clan.

Rank 1 -0
Rank2 -5
Rank 3- 10
Rank 4 - 15
Rank 5 -20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

Now recognized clan artists have the ability to rank up through the amount of art they make for the clan.
Rank 1 -0
Rank 2 -5
Rank 3-10
Rank 4 -15
Rank 5- 20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

If you both battle and are an artist you may rank up by having a combined amount of battle wins and of art.

Ranks:
Highest to lowest:

1-1.gif

Reserved for leader:
eliteknight
2-1.gif

You have faithfully served this clan and division you are awarded the advisor rank
3-1.gif

You are the top of the food chain defending your title as the top
4-1.gif

Your power is impressive few have to power to trap in their foes with fear
5-1.gif

A defensive threat you’re known for your impressive defenses and tactics
6a-1.gif
6b.gif

Your walling capabilities are strong and your attuned to the water congrats your officially a ghost
7-1.gif

You are frightened of the others and hide in appliances ghost status is questioned
8-1.gif

You’re a worthless husk you are so brittle you’ll faint in 1 hit.
ArceuAJ
Brutaka 1/53
Warlord Mitsuhide
Thegame88

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Rayquaza.png

Welcome to the Fearsome Legends. By joining this division you show that you wish to become a legend one day yourself. However, this rank is also filled with the deadliest of all pokemon - dragons.

My name is T.W.I. and I run this division. Be warned, this is a great path to choose to become a legend yourself, but watch out for others like you. Much like the dragon type, your biggest enemy is those like yourself. We also tend to have anger issues and can go out of control.

0iEC8.gif

Ranking Up:

Rank 1 -0
Rank2 -5
Rank 3- 10
Rank 4 - 15
Rank 5 -20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

Rank 1 -0
Rank 2 -5
Rank 3-10
Rank 4 -15
Rank 5- 20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

Ranks:
Highest to Lowest

10.gif

This is my own personal rank. Like Rayquaza I have power over titans and the elements. I require this power to maintain peace among the tenacity in this division.

Reserved for
T.W.I.

9-1.gif

Fire + Dragon + Turboblaze? Near nothing stands in your way now. If you achieved this rank you must be truly enlightened (AKA my Advisor).

ShadowKyogre443

6-1.gif
7-2.gif

Here we are, the graceful of the graceful dragons. You lost your fearsome status for beauty, but beauty controls the power of heavens. Smash people below with a meteor!

5-2.gif

Nice, you have truly become a fearsome legend! Throw a choice scarf on you and your outrage can ravage a nation! Why not aim for something more graceful though?

3-2.gif

So you aimed higher! You FINALLY attained a psuedo legend rank. You strike from the dark and alone have the power of three. But is that the best you can do?

4-2.gif

Well this is a nice rank. You are a pokemon that has insane potential in the rain! You arise from the depths, and flood teams. However, you are pretty limited unless you have a green frog holding your hand. Aim higher!

2-2.gif

You made it to your first rank up! As mystical as Flygon may be, he is still subpar compared to other, more fearsome dragons. There is even one with the same types as him that has been banned for its ferocity. Keep on ranking up!

1-2.gif

This is your first rank. Sure you hit kinda hard, but are the slowest of the dragons; heck you don't even have an evolution! Get a rank up already and learn how to fly!

D-BRAY
xX ZeR0 Xx
Isane

Last edited:

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Dialga.png

Welcome to The Tempered Steel division of legendary forces. At one time we were known as the most the most resilient tribe prior to the merge we were at war constantly with the Glacier Guardians due to our liking of heat and theirs of cold.

Welcome to my division. I am ScizorFTW and you can call me Sciz. Steel is an interesting type, known for its defensive capabilities and the ability to go offensive too.

0iEC8.gif

Ranking up:

Rank 1 -0
Rank2 -5
Rank 3- 10
Rank 4 - 15
Rank 5 -20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

Rank 1 -0
Rank 2 -5
Rank 3-10
Rank 4 -15
Rank 5- 20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

Ranks:
Highest to lowest

9-4.gif

Reserved for leader:
ScizorFTW
8-5.gif

The great warrior of Sand you are worthy of co-leading alongside legends might

Reserved for advisor:
MufinskullzFTW
7-5.gif

You have finished your journey you are now the Hax God
6-4.gif

You are the most powerful wall in the game your defences outrank those of legends
5-5.gif

The great Tank of fire you have been a great warrior but your walling abilities are weakened by lacking of recovery
4-5.gif

You have found your aura now use it to defeat your enemies with great priority attacks
3-5.gif

The great steel hunter. You have not embraced yourself enough into the tribe to free yourself of a life of one goal
2-5.gif

You are now the most effective spinner in the game you hold all the hazards but people pressure you far too much to do all they want
1-5.gif

You are a newborn warrior even though you are small you have great potential to do damage

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Kyurem-2.png

Hello and welcome to the Glacier Beasts! In this icy tribe you will find that we look to improve our skills as competitive battlers as well as have a fun time socializing with other clan mates. So if you like to have fun and would like to become a strong competitive battler, then please join us!

Welcome! I am Charizardmaster#1, leader of this division. You may call me CM or Char. I hope that we won’t see any conflict in this tribe, and we’ll keep it a fun environment for all who would like to join. If you have any issues within our specific division, or any ideas you’d like me to know about, don’t hesitate to PM me.

Ranking up:
Once you have chosen your division you will be placed there and you may begin ranking up. To rank up you need the required amount of battles. Once you reach the top you will be recognized as one of the top battlers in the clan.

Rank 1 -0
Rank 2 -5
Rank 3- 10
Rank 4 - 15
Rank 5 -20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

Rank 1 -0
Rank 2 -5
Rank 3-10
Rank 4 -15
Rank 5- 20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

9-2.gif

Reserved for leader:
Charizardmaster#1
8-3.gif

You have mastered the power of hail, and you will now lead alongside me.
7-3.gif

The power of shell smash is within you.
6-2.gif

The soul-less ice has taken a form within you.
5-3.gif

You are a stealthy little creature who’s weaseled his way up to this spot.
4-3.gif

You are the Walrein.
3-3.gif

The peaceful ambassador of sea and ice.
2-3.gif

The living legend crippled by rocks.
1-3.gif

You are the beginner of the cycle, you spin away hazards meaning you are important to the future of the tribe.

Terrawolf
Cooloolcool

Last edited:

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
Kyogre-1.png

Hello and welcome to the Polar Plunge! In this watery kingdom we improve our battling skills and talk with our clan members and others. So if you want to be the best and have fun too, then please join the Polar Plunge!

Welcome! I'm your leader Jr Breshears, you can call me Jr for short. If you have any problems with any body in the division or any body else in other divisions please let me know and I can help resolve it. Also try to make this place as fun and friendly as possible! Also if you want to be the best join here and me and my co-leader will help you with what you need help with!

0iEC8.gif

Ranking up:
Once you have chosen your division you will be placed there and you may begin ranking up. To rank up you need the required amount of battles. Once you reach the top you will be recognized as one of the top battlers in the clan.

Rank 1 -0
Rank 2 -5
Rank 3- 10
Rank 4 - 15
Rank 5 -20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

Rank 1 -0
Rank 2 -5
Rank 3-10
Rank 4 -15
Rank 5- 20
Rank 6 -25
Rank 7 -30

9-3.gif

I lead this division
Jr Breshears

8-4.gif

You have mastered the power of water, and you will lead alongside me!
Messuduppotatoasia

7-4.gif

You have become a Suicune keep it up your almost at the top!

6-3.gif

Congrats you can now start rain, getting closer and closer from mastering water itself!

5-4.gif

You can now use water to your advantage by healing yourself!

4-4.gif

Now you can absorb water moves and boost up your power!

3-4.gif

You are now a Kabutops rank speeding your way through the sea!

2-4.gif

Now your done with being a useless Feebas and your now a Vaporeon!

1-4.gif

You are at the beginning of the cycle, being able to make splashes in the water with Magikarp!​

Last edited:

ScizorFTW

Skyfall
Tourny.png

This is the tournament post. The Council of elders run all tournaments.

Upcoming Tournemants

Present Tournaments:

Challenge Cup tournament

Rules:

All Matches are BO3.
Challenge Cup clause must be on in every game.
All tournament matches will be played using Pokémon Online.

This is going to be a tournament based around points. You get to battle every other participant and gain points based on your performance. More specifically you get:

3 POINTS for a 2-0 win
2 POINTS for a 2-1 win
1 POINT for a 1-2 loss
0 POINTS for a 0-2 loss

At the end of the tournament, the top 3 will receive the following prizes:

1ST PLACE : Chooses next tournament theme + Gets a Special Banner + Rank-up
2ND PLACE : Gets a Special Banner + Rank-up
3RD PLACE : Gets a Rank-up

ROUND 1

ArceusAJ vs Brutaka

Jr Breshears vs cooloolcool

ShadowKyogre443 vs Charizardmaster#1

eliteknight vs ScizorFTW

You have 4 days to do your battles, deadline is September 17th.

Hall of Fame:

This is where tournament winners are going to be listed.

Last edited:

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
[IMG139]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Shop.png[/IMG139]
Welcome to your clan's Pokemon trading shop. Here, you can gain strong Pokemon to help you in Wi-fi battling, or you can simply have your existing Pokemon powered-up. Aside from all this, I even have wares for the avid collector. To pay, please use the clan points you accumulate through battling.

Pokemon:
Herdier: Adamant
Cottonee: Timid (Near-Flawless)
Patrat: Hasty
Leavanny: Quirky
Vulpix: Impish
Beartic: Careful
Larvitar: Adamant (Flawless)
Sigilyph: Timid (Near-Flawless)
Venipede: Jolly (Flawless)
Torkoal: Gentle
Riolu: Adamant (Flawless)
Sandile: Docile
Oshawott: Modest (Near Flawless)
Musharna: Lax
Bouffalant: Adamant (Near Flawless)
Braviary: Adamant (Near Flawless)
Yanma: Modest (Flawless)
Bisharp: Adamant (EV'd)
Shelmet: Bold
Ledian: Lax
Druddigon: Rash
Audino: Naughty
Beeheeyem: Bashful
Ninetales: Impish
Chandelure: Rash
Cofagrigus: Mild
Galvantula: Hardy
Cinccino: Jolly
Klink: Docile
Gothorita: Adamant
Heatmor: Jolly
Conkeldurr: Adamant
Scraggy: Rash
Mandibuzz: Jolly
Darumaka: Jolly (Flawless)
Emolga: Docile
Blitzle: Naive
Ponyta: Modest
Stunfisk: Bold
Persian: Calm
Shedinja: Modest
Hypno: Modest
Pupitar: Serious
Gardevoir: Modest
Magmortar: Jolly
Drapion: Impish
Lunatone: Sassy
Stantler: Sassy
Ditto: Relaxed
Ariados: Impish
Pinsir: Jolly
Magnemite: Naive (Near-Flawless)
Arbok: Hardy
Rapidash: Quiet
Claydol: Bashful
Zoroark: Relaxed
Excadrill: Serious
Serperior: Serious
Sceptile: Naive
Luxray: Relaxed
Typhlosion: Modest
Ninjask: Modest
Porygon: Quiet
Nidoking: Rash
Wailord: Careful
Beedrill: Sassy
Weavile: Docile
Venusaur: Hardy
Metagross: Impish
Gliscor: Careful
Charizard: Lonely
Glalie: Naive
Umbreon: Adamant
Camerupt: Lax
Scizor: Naughty
Vespiquen: Jolly
Tentacruel: Docile
Forretress: Rash
Yanmega: Sassy
Rotom: Sassy
Arcanine: Lonely
Seismitoad: Relaxed
Gyarados: Brave
Fearow: Gentle
Porygon: Quiet
Onix: Bashful
Roselia: Sassy
Darkrai: Relaxed
Shaymin: Adamant
Manaphy: Modest
Tornadus: Calm (Near-Flawless)
Thundurus: Timid (near flawless)
Landorus: Jolly (flawless)
Palkia: Quiet
Dialga: Jolly
Volcarona: Timid
Giratina: Bashful
Cresselia: Lonely
Heatran: Relaxed
Latios: Modest (Flawless)
Latias: Relaxed
Lugia: Rash
Moltres: Modest
Zapdos:Timid (near flawless)
Articuno: Timid (near flawless)
Rayquaza: Jolly
Regigigas: Hasty
Cobalion: Sassy
Terrakion: Jolly
Virizion: Jolly (Near Flawless)
Deoxys:Adamant
Mewtwo: Modest (Flawless)
Mew: Calm/Adamant (Near-Flawless)
Kyogre: Timid (Flawless)
Groudon: Lonely
Kyurem: Hasty

Kangaskhan
Eevee
Buizel
Tangela
Hoppip
Girafarig
Lickitung
Ponyta
Taillow
Nidoran
Vulpix
Stantler
Relicanth

Poochyena
Gligar
Croagunk
Igglybuff
Farfetch'd
Hoothoot
Eevee
Delibird

Services:
EV'ing Form
Username:
Ev's Wanted:
Friend Code:

4rth Generation RNG Form
Pokemon Wanted:
Desired Nature:
Egg move's:
Shiny?:
Friend Code:

Cloning Form
Username:
Friend Code:

EV Clearing Form
Username:
Friend Code:

EV/IV Checking Form
Username:
Friend Code:

Egg Move Breeding Form
Pokemon Wanted:
Desired Nature:
Egg move's:
Friend Code:

Items:
Absorb Bulb
Adamant Orb
Air Balloon
Amulet Coin
Big Root
Binding Band
Black Belt
Black Glasses
Black Sludge
Blue Scarf
Bright Powder
Bug Gem
Carbos
Casteliacone
Calcium
Cell Battery
Charcoal
Choice Band
Choice Scarf
Choice Specs
Cleanse Tag
Damp Rock
Dark Gem
DeepSeaScale
DeepSeaTooth
Destiny Knot
Draco Plate
Dragon Fang
Dragon Gem
Dragon Scale
Dread Plate

Earth Plate
Eject Button
Electirizer
Electric Gem
Everstone
Eviolite
Expert Belt
Exp. Share
Fighting Gem
Fire Gem
Fist Plate
Flame Orb
Flame Plate
Float Stone
Flying Gem
Focus Band
Focus Sash
Full Incense
Ghost Gem
Grass Gem
Green Scarf
Grip Claw
Ground Gem
Hard Stone
Heat Rock
HP Up

Ice Gem
Icicle Plate
Icy Rock
Insect Plate
Iron
Iron Ball
Iron Plate
Kings Rock
Lagging Tail
Lax Incense
Leftovers
Life Orb
Light Ball
Light Clay
Luck Incense
Lucky Egg
Lucky Punch
Lustrous Orb

Macho Brace
Magmarizer
Magnet
Master Ball
Meadow Plate
Mental Herb
Metal Coat
Metal Powder
Metronome
Mind Plate
Miracle Seed
Muscle Band
Mystic Water
NeverMeltIce
Odd Incense
Pink Scarf
Poison Barb
Poison Gem
Power Anklet
Power Band
Power Belt
Power Bracer
Power Herb
Power Lens
Power Weight
Protector
Protein
Psychic Gem
Pure Incense

Quick Claw
Quick Powder
Rare Candies
Razor Claw
Reaper Cloth
Red Card
Red Scarf
Relics (all of them)
Ring Target
Rock Gem
Rock Incense
Rocky Helmet
Rose Incense
Scope Lens
Sea Incense
Sharp Beak
Shed Shell
Shell Bell
Silk Scarf
Silver Powder
Sky Plate
Smoke Ball
Smooth Rock
Soft Sand
Soothe Bell
Soul Dew
Spell Tag
Splash Plate
Spooky Plate
Steel Gem
Stick
Sticky Barb
Stone Plate
Thick Club
Toxic Orb
Toxic Plate
Twistedspoon
Up Grade

Water Gem
Wave Incense
White Herb
Wide Lens
Wise Glasses
Yellow Scarf
Zap Plate
Zinc
Zoom Lens

Rowap Berry
Jaboca Berry
Custap Berry
Micle Berry
Enigma Berry
Starf Berry
Lansat Berry
Apicot Berry
Petaya Berry
Salac Berry
Ganlon Berry
Liechi Berry
Chilan Berry
Babiri Berry
Colbur Berry
Haban Berry
Kasib Berry
Charti Berry
Tanga Berry
Papaya Berry
Coba Berry
Shuca Berry
Kebia Berry
Chople Berry
Yache Berry
Rindo Berry
Wacan Berry
Passho Berry
Occa Berry
Belue Berry
Durin Berry
Watmel Berry
Pamtre Berry
Spelon Berry
Nomel Berry
Rabuta Berry
Magost Berry
Cornn Berry
Pinap Berry
Tamato Berry
Grepa Berry
Hondew Berry
Qualot Berry
Kelpsy Berry
Pomeg Berry

Prices
Services: Free
Items: Free
Shiny Pokemon: 15 Clan Points
Dream World Pokemon: 5 Clan Points

Last edited:

Brutaka

Ignition
Shop.png

I am Brutaka, and I'll be managing LF's art shops! But I can't be the only worker here of course, so we need your help! If you can make wonderful works of online art, simply fill out the following app and PM it to me pronto!

Name:
Link to Art Shop(If you have one):
Favorite Color(Yes, this is relevant):

Types or Art you can do
Name of Art:
Examples(At least one):
Form for the art(In [ Quote][/Quote ] tags please!):

Name of Art:
Examples(At least one):

Name of Art:
Examples(At least one):

And so on, until all the types of art you wish to offer are filled out.
Brutaka-4.png

Main Art Shop: Brutaka's Fly High Request Shop
Brutaka's Art said:
Open-1.png

01Userbars.png

Singles
Pachirisu-Outer-Long-Image.gif

stilltechinside.png

Emolga-Short-Outer.gif

Still-Inner-Image-Trainer.png

Brutaka
Userbar
Length(Long//Short):
Popout(Y//N):
Background(2 Colors//Or an Image):
Subject(One only, *Pokemon*//*Trainer*):
Animated(Y//N, Pokemon only):
Pokemon Position (be descriptive):
Text:
Transparent Pattern Type(Stripes/Tech/Checkerboard/None):
Notes:

Clan Userbars
Allows you to request large amounts of similar userbars with only one request. Only the the text and the subject may change from bar to bar.
But you may not request anything else until this request is finished. It takes only one spot, but this must be a person's only request.
FlyHigherlvl1-Complete.gif
FlyHigherlvl2-Complete.gif

FlyHigherlvl3-Complete.gif

Brutaka
Clan Userbars
Length(Long//Short):
Popout(Y//N):

Subject:
Text:
Subject:
Text:
Subject:
Text:
Subject:
Text:

~And so on for as many as need, but try to keep under 15~

Notes:
02Buttons.png

ArtShop-Finished.gif
Button-Finished.gif
UserbarTutorial-Finished.gif

Brutaka
Button
Subject(One only, *Pokemon*//*Trainer*//*Image without a background*):
Text(Keep Small):
Notes:

07Banners.png

Texture Banners
FlygonFlyHigh.png

More Examples
|X||X|
Brutaka
Texture Banner
Border(Y/N):
Checkerboard Pattern(Y/N):
Background Image(Link or image in a spoiler):
Foreground Image(Link or image in a spoiler. Must be clean and easy to remove background from. Must be able to fit them all on the background image):
Text:
Font(link to a free downloadable font. If none provided, I use the default that's on the examples):
Text Shadow(Hard/Light/None):
Text Outline(Color/None):
Position Details (of all images and text):
Extra Notes/Concerns:
Tech Banners
techflygon.png

More Examples
|X||X|

Brutaka
Tech Banner
Image(Must be a link or an image in a spoiler, and must have a clean mono-color background, preferably white):
Top Line Text:
Sub Text:
White border(Yes/No):
Notes:

Deconstructed Tech Banners
Pachirisu-2.png

|X||X|

Brutaka
Decon Tech Banner
Subject(Link to an Image, or in a Spoiler):
Subject Position(Left, Right, or Center):
Tech Brush Color*:
Glow Color*:
Text Line One:
Text Line Two:
Notes/Extras:

*Tip: when choosing colors for the glow and brush, make sure the shades are opposite. So if you request a light color for the tech brush(such as white), request a dark color for the glow(such as violet or crimson). The same for if you request a dark tech brush color: use a light color glow. This will optimize the visibility of the text on all skins as well making the colors work and look much nicer.

TCG Fade Banners
Eeveelutions-1.png

More Examples
|X||X|

Brutaka
TCG Fade Banner
Pokemon(Up to 7):
Small Line Text(Keep at minimum):
Large Text(Use 1 or 2 words for best effect):
Text Glow(*Color*//none):
Image Outline(*Color*//Default):
Notes:

League Banners
FireandIceExample.png

|X| |X|

Brutaka
League Banner
Background Image(Link):
Subject Image(Must either have a transparent background or a monocolored background):
Font(link to a free downloadable font, like dafont):
Text:
Bold Stripe's Color(Color[1 or 2]):
Background Sparkles(Yes/No):
Border(Name of a Color/None):
Notes/Extras:
08Avatars.png

TCG Avatars
(Sized for GPX+ Forums)
Set%20One-Flygon_Zorua.png

|X||X|

Brutaka
TCG Avatar
Pokemon(1):
Text:
Notes:

Xat Avatars
(Sized for Xat)
Flygon-5.png
Emolga-1.png
XatAvatar.png

Brutaka
Xat Avatar
Subject(Link to an Image/Pokemon/Trainer):
Background(If applicable[Link to an Image/Color(s)]):
Text:
Text Color:
Text Outline Color:
Image Outline(None/A Color):
Notes:

TWI.png

Open-3.png

BattleBars.png

twiwin.png

twilose.png

twinames.png

TWI
Set or Single: (Do you want 2 [for win/loss] or 1 [both sides coloured])
Left Color:
Left Trainer:
Left Name:
Right Color:
Right Trainer:
Right Name:

twi4hk.png

TWI
Sprite:
Name:
Name Colour:

Userbars-2.png

LFCryptGira.gif

TWI
Text:
Text Location:
Userbar Background/Texture:
Sprite:
Sprite Location:

Sprites-1.png

Team Poses
team.gif

TWI
Trainer: (animated or not)
Pokemon: (up to 6)

Solo Trainer
POST.png

TWI
Trainer:
Pokemon:
Name:

Banners-2.png

minibanner.png

TWI
Background Image/Texture: (the back most picture)
Foreground Image/Texture: (the picture behind the text)
Text:
Pokemon/Trainer Image:

Last edited:

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
WarTeam.png

Here at Legendary Forces our war team works very differently than other clans we have a line up of 10 battlers and to earn a spot you must beat a battler in a Bo3 match to take their spot on the team then everyone moves down a slot this way through natural selection the best battlers earn the spots at the top of the war team

Scheduled Wars:
None
War Captains:
D-BRAY and Terrawolf ( Terra was the best war captain here)
The war captains job is to find us wars and to ensure that the war posts are made they also decide whether or not to hold try outs when a member chooses to retire or not it is their job to ensure the team always has 10 people
If you wish to war us please contact our war captain

The Team:

-Terrawolf
-D-Bray
-Messuduppotatoasia
-Jr Breshears
- ScizorFTW

Subs:

-Eliteknight

BrayNationTCGAvi-1.png

War Book:
No wars yet
Individual War Ranks/Records:

News:
- 5/9/12: in order to be tested onto it you must face both D-Bray and Terrawolf in a Best 2 of 3 battle. If you miss on your chance to get on the war team you must wait one week to try again. War Team test battles do not count as Test Battles or in clan battles. And if you forfeit in one battle you've lost your chance for the week

- 5/9/12: Jr Breshears was tested and added to the war team. ( for the time being)

- 5/9/12: Messuduppotatoasia has been test and added to the war team, Congrats Messuduppotatoasia!

- 5/9/12: The war teams official name is The Bray nation

- 5/9/12: ScizorFTW was tested and added to the war team, congrats Sciz!

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
logousr.png

secretaryx.png

Welcome to Dammerung Industries! We are a proud multinational corporation. We mainly deal with boring old paperwork, so the tour of the building is pretty quiet. My name is Elena and I will be your guide for today. Oh? You are not here for a tour? You are here for "a job".. Ah I see, in that case...

Welcome to Dammerung Industries! We are a proud multinational, multi-functional criminal organization. We are devoted to crushing any potential criminal threat in the world in order to further establish our hold on society through programs such as PO and PS. We are glad to see you join us today! You should be happy too! It means you are one step away from becoming one of our slaves once we attain world domination. Come, I will walk you through our departments before I show you to your desk.

Oops, before we begin please fill out your ID Card and PM it to T.W.I..

Serebii Name:
PO Name: (this name MUST be used in all your PO mission results)

hiredthief.png

At DI, we don’t like getting our hands dirty if we don’t need to. In that case, for our lowest work we choose Hired Thieves. This is your starting rank. If you prove you can be a swift, nimble, and proficient thief, we may promote you. Or keep you as a thief…depends how we feel that day really. Your list of missions is stated below. You must complete all of them before you may get a promotion.

Berry Nice: Pickpocket a Berry
Nice Scarf: Pickpocket a Choice Scarf
Pain is Please: Thief a Life Orb
Food for Thought: Thief a Leftovers
Kick the Little Man: Knock off an Eviolite
Beware Rocks Falling: Knock off a Rocky Helmet
Flame On: Trick a Flame Orb
Where's the Antidote: Trick a Toxic Orb
Batters Up: Fling an Iron Ball
Pika-who?: Fling a light ball

interngrunt.png

While DI is a multinational corporation with many responsibilities; we like to make our interns do the grunt work for our nefarious deeds; to save on cash of course. The grunt work consists of locating and finding our prime enemies: other criminal organizations. We can’t exactly conquer the globe with other people beating us to it. That being said, you will be doing lots of paper work describing what you saw upon finding these people and where you found them. Take note of their base of operation. It may seem boring at first, but, one day you’ll stumble across your goal. Once again, complete all the missions.

Rocket Navigator: Battle someone who used a Rocket avatar in random match up
Soaked Swimmer: Battle someone who used a Team Aqua avatar in random match up
Fire Walker: Battle someone who used a Team Magma avatar in random match up
Creeper in the Dark: Battle someone who used a Team Galactic avatar in random match up
Frozen Sculpture: Battle someone who used a Neo Team Plasma avatar in random match up

undercoveragent.png

Carrying on the grunt work, we have done our research into how criminal organizations think. Daily you would stop by the lab and pick up a set supply of Pokémon used by each team: you would be expected to go undercover as one of them. Battle anyone and everyone you see. Complete our own evil deeds in their name to confuse them and keep our hands clean. As a side note, find out their ultimate goal! Yes, do them all.

Poisonous Agent: Use a mono-type poison team and win 3 battles
Aquatic Diver: Use a mono-type fire team and win 3 battles
Fiery Berserker: Use a mono-type water team and win 3 battles
Moonlight Stalker: Use a mono-type dark team and win 3 battles
Snowbound Hiker: Use a mono-type ice team and win 3 battles

skilledimposter.png

You’re quite good at acting bad if you make it here. However now is the time to step things up. Instead of simply being undercover, you will now take on another person’s life. We need people inside on the right side of the law to manipulate higher powers. Play a convincing role, and don’t blow your identity! Do em all.

Officer Jonny: Defeat 3 opponents in random matchup using an Officers team
Professor Tree: Defeat 3 opponents in random matchup using a Professor’s team
Brick and Mysti: Defeat 3 opponents in random matchup using a Gym leader’s team
Bruna: Defeat 3 opponents in random matchup using an Elite 4’s team
Lancelot: Defeat 3 opponents in random matchup using a Champion’s team

madscientist.png

Alright, after all the undercover work is done you come here. They always say, brains before brawns, and at DI we believe that is true. We have heard that our rival groups are hunting specific legendries. Our battle scientists are battling with new acquired Pokémon of legends. They may not be as strong as the ones our enemies seek, but they are still powerful nonetheless. Unite a trinity of the legends and analyze how they work together. Find the flaws and strengths of these lower legendary Pokémon...all missions.

Kantos Flyers: Use the Legendary Bird trio and win 4 battles
Johtos Runners: Use the Legendary Beast trio and win 4 battles
Hoenns Sleepers: Use the Legendary Golem trio and win 4 battles
Sinnohs Hiders: Use the Legendary Pixie trio and win 4 battles
Unovas Warriors: Use the Legendary Musketeer trio and win 4 battles

corruptexecutive.png

You’ve done well to come so far! Your greed and lust for power are perfect for a top Corporate Executive. Or, I would say that should you get promoted here. However, at this level we have a certain image to uphold. Keep our stock holders happy and flaunt your cash! On a side note, we have finished “Project Dammerung” – the culmination study of all the crime gangs we have been studying. Go forth and fight in honor of DI using our enemy’s greatest tactics! You don't HAVE to do all these missions now. But if you do...

Golden Goose: Win 3 battles with all pokemon holding Nuggets
Gold Member: Win 3 battles with all pokemon holding Amulet coins
Relic Showcase: Win 3 battles with all pokemon holding Fossils
Fat Cat: Use Pay Day to finish off 6 pokemon in battle
Project Dammerung: Defeat 5 opponents using the “Project Dammerung” Team

masterminddirector.png

So, assuming you pass all the tests you will have ascended to challenge the Director. 3 ‘simple’ missions, however the merciful director will only require you to best him in any 2 battles. You may choose the 1st one. The loser of the match may choose the 2nd one. Be warned, this man has assumed control over all the true legendries our enemies sought after. If you thought he would hand over his position easily, you were wrong. Should you win you have two choices…lead the company, or shut DI down. Arceus help you should you challenge him and lose...

Perfect Silhouette: Defeat the Director in a Mirror Match
Wrath of God: Defeat with Director’s Uber team with OU pokemon
No Limits: Defeat the Director in a Challenge Cup

secretaryx.png

Well those are all the jobs and missions we have to offer! Below is the members list where you will be staying. Please try to rise as high as you can, and do your job well. We tend to fire slackers...literally...I have to clean the ashes up and it's quiet irritating. Anyways, remember to PM T.W.I. to update your rank "ONCE YOU COMPLETE ALL YOUR CURRENT RANKS MISSIONS". Send one BIG PM and to give him proof of all your mission results in pictures, screen-shots, battle logs, videos, etc. Have a pleasant day and for the love of gawd don't make eye contact with the Director. Oh yes, if you happen to complete any mission and like its name, we can add it to your profile below as a title. Ah yes, you may do as many missions as you want, but you may only rank up once a week and accept one missions report a week. We don't do overtime pay here.

Member List

Serebii Name: MufinskullzFTW
PO Name: [LF][Muffin
Title: -
Last Rank up Date: September 5th, 2012

Serebii Name: D-BRAY
PO Name: D-Bray
Last Rank up Date: September 5th, 2012

Serebii Name: Charizardmaster#1
PO Name: [LF]Charizardmaster
Last Rank up Date: September 6th, 2012

Serebii Name: ShadowKyogre443
PO Name: Shadow Kyogre
Last Rank up Date: September 7th, 2012

Serebii Name: cooloolcool
PO Name: [LF]Cool DI
Last Rank up Date: September 8th, 2012

Serebii Name:Warlord Mitsuhide
PO Name: [LF]Warlord Mitsuhide
Last Rank up Date: September 8th, 2012

Last edited:

Misc Post

Referrals:
Referrals are very important to the clan as they bring new people into it the following have referred people:
Jr -1

Wifi Friend Codes:
The Wi-Fi community in Seribii seems to be decreasing please support it by informing us of your FC so Wi-Fi battling becomes part of our clan.
Jackalacking 3353 6708 6018
ShadowKyogre443 3267-5917-2914
Eliteknight - pending

Seribii’s Battle Frontier:
We encourage our clan members to challenge and defeat the league.
Eliteknight - 4
ScizorFTW - 2

The Manhattan Project
This is our Official Clan League we would like for you all to challenge it to show your support to our representatives.

Division Switch
PM to both your div leader and your desired one they will decide if you will move or not.
Division switch form
Username:
Current Division:
Desired Division:

Inactive/People whom have left
Imposter.gif

Those whom left the clan it is just easier to keep track of you this way
xX ZeR0 Xx
TerraWolf
Inactive.gif

You’ve been Derpfished for being too lazy to be active

Last edited: