• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutaka

Ignition
Yeah, I won't use them...others might, they are just there to look pretty basically. Anything else is fair game...basically anything breedable.

there to look pretty? is that all you think they're there for? Ive had quite a bit of success with Suicune myself, and Heatran is incredible. Not even mentioning the Therians. But, they arent good enough to really thrive in Ubers, so they get put into OU.

Ilane

Basically...legendaries are pretty much there for collections and prettiness.

I always consider them unfair to use, so they are never on a team. I raise them then box them.

Brutaka

Ignition
Basically...legendaries are pretty much there for collections and prettiness.

I always consider them unfair to use, so they are never on a team. I raise them then box them.

They aren't always that good. The Regi's, all of them, suck pretty badly in OU. The legendary birds aren't much better. Neither are the dogs. The Spirit Trio aren't all that amazing either.

Ilane

They aren't always that good. The Regi's, all of them, suck pretty badly in OU. The legendary birds aren't much better. Neither are the dogs. The Spirit Trio aren't all that amazing either.

True. I'm not against anyone else using them. I'm just saying that I won't. I'll have to be creative to find ways around them. So about that pidgeot....

Warlord Mitsuhide

Rogue Warrior
Yeah. The only bird of the trio effective against my team is zapdos cuz of thunder, and i have drizzle politoed. The dog trio is pretty bad. Azelf does quite a bit of damage from such a little pixie. And the regi's are subject to my scrafty. So yeah. They aren't that good. The only good trio pokemon is terrakion the tank.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Raikou is far from bad, he can be very fierce with CM in rain. People just don't use him much. In OU I guess he doesnt do that great anymore.

hey guys sorry ive been inactive this week ive had school work and after work/school courses to deal with if you need me im checkign pms everyday at somepoint

Ilane

Would a pidgeot do well on a rain team?

It gets hurricane and I can RNG HP grass, I can see this better on Swanna though who gets WATER STAB too...

Pidgeot only has 70 Sp. Atk base, though 80 Atk. base.

Brave bird is a better move because it hits off his higher base, though recoil is unappealing...Though HP grass would still kill most of his counters (ground, rock types and some steels who have a rock/ground secondary type)

@ Jr: Here are the IVs of my non RNG'd Toge Kiss 31/31/30/31/31/23 :).

Last edited:

Ilane

Of course, he'll probably get OHKO'd, but that's not really the point. I'm mainly making him for my collection and battle subway/pokemon leveling. I highly doubt I'd ever put him on a team to battle anyone...could be a fun idea maybe.

With the right support...pidgeot could do anything. If you look at the normal/flying pokemon, most of them have completely unusable Sp. Atk...70 is considered usable at the very least.

Ilane

True...but I'm adding Life Orb + Work Up and possibly Roost to keep him in longer.

Chatot and Noctowl have crappy Atk though. Pidgeot has mixed :). Pidgeot, for all his crappyness, is one of my favorite birds/falcons are my favorite birds/there is a book character who is falcon that is completely awesome, which is really the basis for this pidgeot.

Focus Band...interesting. LOL Braviary is awesome, besides Uzfenant he's my other favorite.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
WHOA.

For my 13th birthday my two closest friends pitched in to buy me a new SoulSilver (My first one had been stolen and I was really pissed about it) So May comes and I turn 13 and get it. Well it goes into the washer machine a couple of months later. When it came out the data chip was in one place and that small black casing that says "SoulSilver"was in another. I put them back together but it didn't work. So its been, what, 3 months? I take it and try again, thinking it wont work anyway.

IT DOES. HOLYHFNVDUKBVFH SF

YUSYUSYUS

Currently restarting and playing it over. Chose Cyndaquil, named him Raz. Then caught a Mareep and named it Apple. Currently on my way to Azalea town :D

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I feel like we should just get a channel on PO. Because our xat is almost always empty. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.