• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilane

If it can escape, odds are it would rather stay in, since flying and levitators won't be effected by Dug's stab. You probably want reversal
Arena Trap

Revenge Killer...with Arena Trap

Why stay in on something that is FAST and can most likely KO you, while you are in a weaken state?

Mainly trying to get fliers and levitate users...who are not trapped by arena trap.

Stone Edge, I'm assuming could KO anything in a weaken state that is part flying, save something like Skarmory or Gliscor.

Ilane

I'm thinking that stupid flying electric rat...Oh how I hated hated him!!!!

Doesn't reversal require damage? Dugtrio is fast and most than likely wouldn't be hit first.

Ilane

Electric...Flying...Rat...? Wait, Emolga? Are you seriously hating on Emolga?

And no, Reversal does more damage the less HP the user has.

Yes I'm seriously hating on Emolga...he was such a pain to kill in that gym battle being immune to ground and me without a ROCK type attack or a ground pokemon...ARG!!!

Ahhh, so pursuit is basically worthless? Even though it could trap users who would switch?

Ilane

No,no,no,no, you don't hate on Emolga. Emolga hates on you. *isdefendingemolgabecauseilikeemolga*

And not worthless, just...not as good.

He's cute and is probably very good to have on your team. I just HATE facing him. So dugtrio could try to revenge kill him and since he's a ground type that is generally fast usually carrying a rock type move which could KO Emolga if he stayed in...Pursuit would say See ya! anyhow. Base power shoots to 80 and hits before the switch backed by life orb.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
ok, a couple things.
1. Im leaving, this place is dead with 2-3 spam posters. and little effort is being done to stop it/repair it.
2. no one is trying to recruit anyone. ofcourse this place would die.
3. the leaders here are too inactive.
4. seriously, just lock this place and dont try to repair it, you wont be doing anyone any good.
5. TSS when it looked like they were dying were more active then this place ever was, this place should never of been made to begin with.

Either way, EK, you failed at making a clan and you screwed up what you had at TSS. Good Job!

~ THM

P.S this place is no longer apart of The Bray Nation. this place is way to terrible to be apart of it.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Yup, I'm jumping ship too. Bad timing for a clan launch.

It was fun! I'll be going home to Legacy now.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Unfortunate, but thanks for tryin EK. We already talked about this, so Seeya around all!

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Can somebody explain STAB? Or just give me a brief tutorial of all the stuff?

Ilane

Since TWI and Jr. left, guess there isn't much of a reason to stay anymore.

EK, by your own words...TMP is more important than LF. I would suggest you focus on one not both.

I think I'm done with the whole clan thing...I'm going to make a league instead.

It's been fun. Bye.

Goobye everyone i wish i had opened later this clan is failgin i am going to be askign a mod to close this rest in peace LF so much potential

if anyone needs me ill be in CG

Brutaka

Ignition
Well, it at least attempted to have a good run :/ eheh

And with that, I'm done with clans. I'm far too busy for all this political squabble. Don't expect me to get involved in clans again, at least for a looooooooooooooooooong.

I'll probably quit competitive play as well. I'm not all that good. So I wont be battling unless someone wants me for an NU Brain for a league or something, I dunno.

~Brutaka

Status
Not open for further replies.