• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
At first I thought the Bray Nation was a clan u were making lol but now I know its the war team

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Name:ShadowKyogre443
Po, wifi or both:Both
Wifi Friend Code:3267-5917-2914
Division:polar Plunge
Other:
Pokemon Shop will be up by 24 hours

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Name:AJ
Po, wifi or both:[???]ArceuAJ
Wifi Friend Code:NA
Division:Crypt Guardians
Other:Yes. Read the full Oxford Dictionary and then try to breathe underwater.

ScreenShot2012-09-05at102316PM.png
First time in a while that I broke the 1500 barrier, granted it was because I used a team from someone else but it was really good and I complemented the dude for it. :D

TerraWolf

Banned
Anyone in the Bray Nation willing to do WiFi in our upcoming war with Team Sky let me know ASAP so that Jr can get you a team you can use

Warlord Mitsuhide

Rogue Warrior
Name: Warlord Mitsuhide
Po, wifi or both: I dont have wi-fi, so I only do PO
Wifi Friend Code: Don't use one.
Division: Ehh..... can I have time to think about this? Cuz i can't decide. Theyre all interesting:). But if I have to pick right now, I'd pick Crypt Guardians.
Other:previously was in Crystalline Guard and Project Retribution. Have some clan and battling experience.

Warlord Mitsuhide

Rogue Warrior
Thank you. So, I'm in the Crypt Guardians, right?

Warlord Mitsuhide

Rogue Warrior
Okee dokee. Thank you guys!

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the new clan. To promote LF along with my personal company, Dammerung Industries will be hosting "a special dinner". Pay attention to the DI post for more details!

For those who do not know, DI (Dammerung Industries) is an in-clan and unique battling game for people who are bored of ladder battling. We host missions and ranks for anyone who wishes to apply. That being said, expect the "special dinner" to be a game of sorts also!

EDIT: I have launched the new 'sidequest' to DI. Head over to the post to see it (check my sig)

Also, I have made shadowkygore my new advisor.

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Name: xX ZeR0 Xx
Po, wifi or both: WiFi
Wifi Friend Code:3139-3679-9926
Division: Fearsome Legends
Other:

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Name: You should know me. It's cooloolcool
Po, wifi or both: Can do both.