• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Ah, i just saw that. Well, great to have you.

It's great to be here.

Brutaka
Xat Avatar
Subject(Link to an Image/Pokemon/Trainer): http://www.deviantart.com/download/312492733/646_black_kyurem_b_by_aschefield101-d561sxp.png
Background(If applicable[Link to an Image/Color(s)]): http://www.deviantart.com/download/116004138/Light_Explosion_by_MindStep.jpg
Text: COOL
Text Color: White
Text Outline Color: Black
Image Outline(None/A Color): Black
Notes: Was I supposed to PM this?

Brutaka

Ignition
It's great to be here.

Brutaka
Xat Avatar
Subject(Link to an Image/Pokemon/Trainer): http://www.deviantart.com/download/312492733/646_black_kyurem_b_by_aschefield101-d561sxp.png
Background(If applicable[Link to an Image/Color(s)]): http://www.deviantart.com/download/116004138/Light_Explosion_by_MindStep.jpg
Text: COOL
Text Color: White
Text Outline Color: Black
Image Outline(None/A Color): Black
Notes: Was I supposed to PM this?

It truly doesnt matter if you post or pm. either is fine. in any case, yea, i'll get to it.

Ilane

Name: Isane
Po, wifi or both: WiFi
Wifi Friend Code: Too lazy to find it, can't battle until I learn how to RNG eggs anyhow.
Division: TWI's division (Dragon)
Other:...I'm probably going to end up a shop owner.

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Name: Jackalacking
Opponent: Brutaka
Score: 5-0
Reason: Well seeing as there is no Magikarp rank, I'm not staying a Feebas forever -_-

Name: As above
Opponent: Muffin
Score: 2-0/3-0 can't remember
Reason: Same as the last one...

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
hello everyone, just waiting for a mod to message me some details to post the shop :)

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Has the shop jobs even been decided?

EK, why do artists have the ability to rank up! Can shop owners have that ability too?

yes, they have already been decided
also I can't rank up any more so that would be somewhat useless lol

Last edited:

Ilane

1) Most artists suck at battling :p Like me, for instance.

2)Artists are incredibly important to clans. You have no idea how much they devote to their clan, and how much that matters, because it matters a ton.

1. I'm terrible at battling and could probably own a shop quite well. I'm not an artist though.
2. Shop owners are just as important, in my opinion.

In pokemon related news...do we have cloner here?

@Shadow: Have the jobs been assigned yet? I'm probably going to apply for something if they are still open.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Name: xX ZeR0 Xx
Wifi Friend Code:3139-3679-9926
Division: Fearsome Legends
Other:

Name: Isane
Wifi Friend Code: Too lazy to find it, can't battle until I learn how to RNG eggs anyhow.
Division: TWI's division (Dragon)
Other:...I'm probably going to end up a shop owner.

Welcome to the crew!

Ilane

True. I dont want to argue with you of course, but the last clan i was in didn't even have a functioning pkmn shop and it was a pretty good clan.

Not sure which clans you've been in, but I've been in EE, TSS, MM, Legacy and now here :).

Yes, please let's not argue. Reminds me...I wanted a team pose XD. Not sure who does those.

@ T.W.I. - Thanks for the welcome...yay dragons (though jr's division was a close choice XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.