• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
as a side note, my being Twi's co-leader will involve this to be posted:
Username:ShadowKyogre443
Current Division:polar Plunge
Desired Division:Fearsome Dragons
1. I'm terrible at battling and could probably own a shop quite well. I'm not an artist though.
2. Shop owners are just as important, in my opinion.

In pokemon related news...do we have cloner here?

@Shadow: Have the jobs been assigned yet? I'm probably going to apply for something if they are still open.

bru is the guy to talk to about art as he is art shop owner.
regarding the pokemon shop, it was supposed to be set up in roughly 15 minutes but some mods i needed for the posting haven't responded so my guess is it will be ready in one/two days
once that is all settled I'd be glad to talk to you about everything :)

Last edited:

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Dear Team SeaSoul,

I'm not gonna beat around the bush, EK and his little goon squad of EX TSS members screwed the clan over big time. A member who was looked up too. We all knew EK was planning to make his clan for a long time. He did this by poaching half of TSS members.
Screenshot2012-09-04at45839PM.png

EK promised he would stick it out, he held a lot of posts and was a major functioning component to the clan. Instead he betrayed me, and the clan he claimed so much for.

To all you backstabbers at LF:
* Your not worthy of my respect.
* Don't Call me your "friend" ever again.
* The Cobra Commander.
* Is coming to Destroy You.

X out.

o

EXCELSIOR
biitches.

I don't mean to be a sourpuss or anything, but damn that was harsh.

Welcome new members >:D

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Maybe Im missing it as I read it all before posting my question, all thats in the OP's post is the following--->

"Xat ranks:
Main owner:
eliteknight

Co-owner
Charizardmaster#1, ScizorFTW, Jr Breshareas

Mod
Brutaka, Muffinskullzftw, Shadowkyogre, T.W.I, D-Bray, War Team

everyone else

Banned:
None

Chain of Command
As such the chain of command must be followed if an owner bans someone only someone with the same rank per say will be allowed to unban them if you’re unsure whom banned someone then don’t unban them this will ensure out xat stays reasonably drama free.

The xat is a place where you can chat with members of our clan and others this is a privilege not a right when you are banned wait till your sentence is over do not ask to be unbanned. The chat is approximately PG-13 sometimes it will raise a little bit but any actions that will not be tolerated under PG-13 are ban able.
"

NVM found it on OP'S Signature.

Last edited:
welcome all new members

Also if someone does not choose a division the leader whom accepts them will have them for future reference

TerraWolf

Banned
It's great to be here.

Brutaka
Xat Avatar
Subject(Link to an Image/Pokemon/Trainer): http://www.deviantart.com/download/312492733/646_black_kyurem_b_by_aschefield101-d561sxp.png
Background(If applicable[Link to an Image/Color(s)]): http://www.deviantart.com/download/116004138/Light_Explosion_by_MindStep.jpg
Text: COOL
Text Color: White
Text Outline Color: Black
Image Outline(None/A Color): Black
Notes: Was I supposed to PM this?

I just yell at him on xat to do it and he has it a few days later.

Welcome to all the new people, if you'd like to be tried for war team try to talk to myself or D-Bray whenever we are on.

In war related news I'll be posting the war with Team Sky in a day or two. I believe I've talked to everyone who will be in the war, but if not here is the list for reference:

Terrawolf (PO), D-Bray (PO), Messu (PO), Jr (PO), and Jack (WiFi). Subs are EliteKnight (PO) and Scizorftw (PO).

If any other sub can do WiFi let me know, however it is unlikely you'll be subbed in as I have confidence in the people who are battling.

Other than that my day was relatively busy with sleeping, homework, school and football game

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
I'll watch out or the war post but in case I don't see it, just let me know. My team is ready to go :D

TerraWolf

Banned
Assuming EK put it up when I gave him the match ups, it should be up by the time most of us are home today. Everyone try their best and bring us the 3-0 sweep. My plan is to not use Jack until we truly have to. We have enough capable PO players to at least win at 3-1

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Shop's up, but it's still a work in progress. Taking orders now! :)

Ilane

Aw Insane shouldnt have chose mine xD but GL with TWI! And SK ill take u off :(

If the teams need equaling, I can switch :D, nothing wrong with water! Otherwise, I'm a WiFier so naturally I'm with T.W.I.

Speaking of...cloner people...I have some flawless legends that I need cloned...if possible.

Ilane

Thanks to TWI for the awesome art.

So I picked random pokemon that I liked for my team pose. Can someone tell me if it is actually a semi-viable team?

I already have a timid flawless darkrai...and I need to RNG another. Is there another good nature/moveset for a darkrai besides the normal smogon one?

Last edited:

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
So after this war I saw TSS wanted to war us. And a lot of them are clearly pissed. So probably a potential war later Bray?

Status
Not open for further replies.