• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon Drache

Having a bit of a problem with Kyurem atm in the Gnarled Cave. I was soft resetting it the other night trying to get a good natured one. Stopped a bit because I just couldn't get a Sp. Atk IV and the next morning I just get "A mysterious ring is floating in the air."

I didn't kill it, I didn't catch it. And the cave still shows up. Is there a specific time or something for this?

Tyler11ball

Ace Attorney
Now, perhaps I am 100% wrong but I read somewhere that you can unlock Cresselia's "Crescent Isle" by going to Mirage Mountain and leaving. Now, either I'm just stupid lucky or it works. I went there, caught a Stantler, and left. What did I find? Crescent Isle. I thought that maybe time might have something to do with it too, I remember it was between 8:00 - 9:30 AM. Let me know if the Mirage Mountain + catch Pokemon is right. Or perhaps the time? Anyway, I guess I just hope it isn't random, so it won't be too hard to get.

Zekrom143

Stop, Goku Time!
I'm probably the only one here who's just waiting for news of the Eon Ticket distribution in the states. I mean there's no news about it having started in the USA yet apparently.

Photonkrios95

I'm probably the only one here who's just waiting for news of the Eon Ticket distribution in the states. I mean there's no news about it having started in the USA yet apparently.

Its a serial code at certain events, then its street pass.

Just thought I would mention that Cressent Isle showed up today for me when it had not any other day since maybe last Saturday (don't remember). Makes me think it appears one day a week.

morbidari

So I'm not sure but either I am insanely lucky or they upped the shiny chance on the ring held legendaries. I didn't count how many attempts I did, but in the span of about 300-400 tries I got a shiny Virizion. I was super excited. Now I have 2 3ds consoles so I started hunting for Zekrom on my other. In not even 100 tried I got him shiny. On my first one I started on Ho-oh and within 70 tries i got him shiny. And last on my second one in 6-10 tries I got a shiny Mespirit. I do have he shiny charm. I know that luck is one thing but in less than 1025 tries I got 4 shiny SR legendaries? One or two could be a fluke but 4? The friend safari has an even less shiny chance and I've spent far less time getting these legendaries. My first shiny was Rayquasa and that took me 6 weeks of SR on Ruby. My second was the interactable Suicune in HG/SS. So if anyone else can share their rough amount of attempts because that seems insane to get 4 shiny SR legendaries im the span of 6 hours play.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
if you go back to devon corp and talk to the guy with the white lab coat on mr.stones floor he'll explain rayquazas abilty to mega evovle, apparently he has an organ known as the mikado organ which has power similar to a mega stone

Beastly

Just thought I would mention that Cressent Isle showed up today for me when it had not any other day since maybe last Saturday (don't remember). Makes me think it appears one day a week.

Just got Crescent Isle today as well. It was my second ring I've encountered.

MartianMedia

Long-Time Fan
Hey this is my first site post so forgive me if I missed something, but I'm currently going through and trying to find the lake trio, muskadeers, and regigigas, but none of them appear for me. So far I've been able to get Cobalion, the Regis, Mesprit, Lugia, the dogs, and Thundurus. I have done all the steps listed to get the remaining legends, but no more are appearing. Am I doing something wrong? Help would be appreciated if anyone can. Thanks!

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
just got a 4IV Latios in Omega Ruby Timid 31/24-26/24-26/31/31/31 doubt I could out do this took 4 days...

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
I got a 21/31/30(1?)/29/30(1?)/31 Rayquaza and I don't know whether I should keep im, he's brave so his loses his speed and I'm not going to have him use his Sp.Atck stat considering DA is physical so I dunno, however considering that he has access to DD I would presume that the speed thing is somewhat of a non-issue, however main problem would be health as that 21 isn't really good for adding bulk to him compared to a 31 but I dunno what to take for it. As for the defenses, one of them is a 31, just don't know which according to the IV calculator as he's level 71 right now cause the fights and all right after capture and I got rid of all the EVs he gained in those battles with a reset bag so now it's just a matter of the odd level numbering that determined the outcome to not be certain as to which of those two stats is my other guaranteed 31. Plus I'm assuming he can't be shiny which is why I chose to be impatient and just went and caught him cause RNGing for all the BW2 legends to be erfect shinies might take me a bit so.... Yeah, dunno whether I should eep him or SR my game since I haven't saved again after the encounter.

Pilpulp

美的
I got a 21/31/30(1?)/29/30(1?)/31 Rayquaza and I don't know whether I should keep im, he's brave so his loses his speed and I'm not going to have him use his Sp.Atck stat considering DA is physical so I dunno, however considering that he has access to DD I would presume that the speed thing is somewhat of a non-issue, however main problem would be health as that 21 isn't really good for adding bulk to him compared to a 31 but I dunno what to take for it. As for the defenses, one of them is a 31, just don't know which according to the IV calculator as he's level 71 right now cause the fights and all right after capture and I got rid of all the EVs he gained in those battles with a reset bag so now it's just a matter of the odd level numbering that determined the outcome to not be certain as to which of those two stats is my other guaranteed 31. Plus I'm assuming he can't be shiny which is why I chose to be impatient and just went and caught him cause RNGing for all the BW2 legends to be erfect shinies might take me a bit so.... Yeah, dunno whether I should eep him or SR my game since I haven't saved again after the encounter.

It depends what you want to use it for. If you want it for competitive, no. You would definitely want something like a Jolly nature to begin with, and some higher IVs. But, if you just want a Rayquaza with decent IVs I'd say go for it?

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
It depends what you want to use it for. If you want it for competitive, no. You would definitely want something like a Jolly nature to begin with, and some higher IVs. But, if you just want a Rayquaza with decent IVs I'd say go for it?

KK sounds good enough. Time to SR.

VulturusMidnite

Darkness Trainer
Legendary Shinies

KK sounds good enough. Time to SR.

Well since many of you pokemon trainers are getting shinies... i haven't got my copy yet but i was wondering.

If you defeat deoxys in a battle, you must re-do the elite four and then it appears atop sky pillar with the triangle and able to battle again, since this is not the cinematic event. is this way possible to encounter shiny deoxys?

and it makes him SR'able?

I would love a shiny deoxys but many probably have caught it first encounter and never try this approach... may someone be willing to try this?

Pachirisuuu

Trade with me
Well since many of you pokemon trainers are getting shinies... i haven't got my copy yet but i was wondering.

If you defeat deoxys in a battle, you must re-do the elite four and then it appears atop sky pillar with the triangle and able to battle again, since this is not the cinematic event. is this way possible to encounter shiny deoxys?

I would love a shiny deoxys but many probably have caught it first encounter and never try this approach... may someone be willing to try this?

I was wanting to try but im only at mt chimney lol. Id like to know this as well.

Marsalevsky

Shiny Collector

Ahh, I can try it. Got a short attention span, and have already switched my hunt ~5 times though now (Cobalion to Mesprit to Zekrom to Heatran to Registeel), but I beat Deoxys in space, and can go check it out anytime now at Sky Pillar. I'd really like me some shiny Deoxys.

Really wish I had me a living dex though - hunting without a shiny charm is a pain. Haven't seen a shiny, and I've been going at it for a week straight.

VulturusMidnite

Darkness Trainer
well if nobody has attempted it or confirmed anything with that perticular method by christmas, i'll just capture deoxys on Alpha saphire and then transfer that to Omega Ruby and finish the pokedex to get the shiny charm first before attempting shiny deoxys myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.