1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary Pokémon Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Psynergy, Oct 15, 2014.

1. SETH'123

SETH'123 Grandta

Europe probably won't even see one of those Pokemon.

2. Alexander18

Alexander18 Banned

Yeah, I doubt even Australia and New Zealand would have those events which is disappointing. Anyway, I wonder why those rings in ORAS are still around when they are apart of Hoopa. Surely Hoopa would have taken the rings with it when it left Hoenn.

3. cxoa

cxoa Heat Trainer

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-gb/mythical.html

Seems to be a page for UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy. I cant read most of those languages, and details are non existant. But it looks hopeful.

4. Anti Spiral

Anti Spiral Well-Known Member

It's confirmed on the UK Official Pokemon site, so it will.

5. SETH'123

SETH'123 Grandta

Yeah maybe in England, Ireland is another kettle of fish.

6. magma grunt edu

magma grunt edu casual hardcore fan

interesting theory, from tyranitartube. What if volcanion is a team flare's creation? He goes into the information given in XY when you present it where alexa works, where the note behind the desk that talks about volcanion is, we have the jaune plaza cry that can be heard that is still unsolved. Could team flare's hideout be way bigger than we thought, extending through jaune plaza? It's design is really weird, doesn't look natural at all. There are some more details in the video. It's not concrete proof but i found it to have solid evidence supporting the theory.

here's the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3e9eJwduT8

7. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Probably not. The newspaper editor specifically describes what we know to be Volcanion as being legendary and mythical and all that jazz. Doesn't really jive with it being something that was manmade and recently released.

8. Taodragon

Taodragon Training Anaylst

Not to mention there are a number of issues with that theory such as assuming it's connected to Team Flare when nothing has stated it's involved with the Power Plants (much less, had anything to do with the blackouts).

9. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Mewtwo and Genesect are man-made, and they're legendaries.

10. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

That's not what I said at all. You missed my meaning. No one's going looking for Mewtwo or Genesect in the mountains and calling it "a search for a mythical Pokémon." That the newspaper editor basically referred to searching for Volcanion in those words would indicate it to be a Pokémon that has been roaming the wilds of the mountains long enough to have legend spring up around it. That would not jive with a Pokémon that was engineered by Team Flare and released into the wild only recently, which is what this latest "theory" would have you consider.

11. magma grunt edu

you have a point. There's something big about volcanion if it's gonna involve zygarde perfect forme. As corocoro states, he hates humans and that either is due to fear by the humans or someone tried to capture it using extreme measures. Regardless, next month we'll have our answer.

12. RedJirachi

Another thing on the artificial lifeform: what if Volcanion is artificial, but old enough to be considered a legend? Maybe AZ created Volcanion, in order to power the Ultimate Weapon. However, the truth of its origin was lost. It was born for the purpose of a war, so it hates humans. Or maybe its a natural Pokemon upgraded for war, and that is why it hates humans

13. Akashin

Akashin Well-Known Member

What does Volcanion have even remotely to do with the Ultimate Weapon that would make this a plausible theory, though? I'm coming up blank. And that's to say nothing of the fact that the blurb about it hating humans doubtlessly refers to the movie Volcanion specifically and isn't meant to be taken as a plot line that the games will delve into.

14. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Well I'm glad that so many mythical pokemon will be distributed this year especially the Nintendo Network ones since they're so convenient. The Gamestop ones interest me less although I'll make an effort to get Mew at least. :3

15. RedJirachi

Well they are hyping Volcanion, so I imagined it would actually have something to do with the plot

16. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

I have all the Mythical Pokemon already in ORAS but kudos to Nintendo for making these new events for less fortunate players.

17. Alexander18

Alexander18 Banned

I wonder what Volcanion would do in the next game. If you have Diancie in ORAS, you get a mega stone when you go into pokemon center. For Hoopa, you get prison bottle at pokemart. I guess Volcanion would unlock an item in Z or something. I think you can take Volcanion to a place in Mauville City which unlocks something small.

18. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I feel the same way and I'm pleased that now people can get Jirachi in the US in gen 6 which many have wanted since these games were released. :D

19. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Was going through my sister's Diamond file when I discovered my event Jirachi from several years back. I remember trading it to her to use, but it's untouched. She doesn't play Pokemon anymore, so it looks like I get more than just the mirage legends this year XD But this is amazing! I remember the giveaways on their tenth anniversary way back when. Good times.

20. magma grunt edu

i never heard of this before but in the 20th aniversary discussion with gamexplain, someone said the mew released this year will somehow unlock mew in the virtual console releases as well. He said also that this info was old, months old. But i never heard of this. Did any of you?