• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
i never heard of this before but in the 20th aniversary discussion with gamexplain, someone said the mew released this year will somehow unlock mew in the virtual console releases as well. He said also that this info was old, months old. But i never heard of this. Did any of you?

No I haven't. It is probably just a rumor. Anyway I expect Volcanion to be released later in the year at some point.

Gillachu

Banned
I have all the Mythical Pokemon already in ORAS but kudos to Nintendo for making these new events for less fortunate players.

I have them all except Jirachi but even that I can get via trading, so the new events don't interest me much. I'll hoard a few Genesects for my collection though lol.

Anyway I expect Volcanion to be released later in the year at some point.

That's stating the obvious since he's in this year's upcoming movie in Japan...

i never heard of this before but in the 20th aniversary discussion with gamexplain, someone said the mew released this year will somehow unlock mew in the virtual console releases as well. He said also that this info was old, months old. But i never heard of this. Did any of you?

I don't think I saw that part, but I think they were referring to the Mew they give you when you buy Red/Blue/Yellow. I think its supposed to be a code on the eShop receipt. The Smash Bros. DLC does the same thing if you cross-buy, but this would be a code for Mystery Gift, not the eShop.

For the Volcanion distribution, whenever it comes out we'll end up having two Pokemon distributions in one month. The 20th anniversary Mythical Pokemon each last for one month, with Genesect being the finale in December, so Volcanion will just have to be distributed at the same time as something else. That just sounds weird to me, since no country outside of Japan has gotten constant event distributions.

I also wonder if other regions will get the Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal and Zygarde distributions. I feel like those would be necessary too, seeing as everyone is barred from actually catching Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
I don't think I saw that part, but I think they were referring to the Mew they give you when you buy Red/Blue/Yellow. I think its supposed to be a code on the eShop receipt. The Smash Bros. DLC does the same thing if you cross-buy, but this would be a code for Mystery Gift, not the eShop.

For the Volcanion distribution, whenever it comes out we'll end up having two Pokemon distributions in one month. The 20th anniversary Mythical Pokemon each last for one month, with Genesect being the finale in December, so Volcanion will just have to be distributed at the same time as something else. That just sounds weird to me, since no country outside of Japan has gotten constant event distributions.

I also wonder if other regions will get the Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal and Zygarde distributions. I feel like those would be necessary too, seeing as everyone is barred from actually catching Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal.

Oh, OH! that's awesome then, i can have mew. I don't know why i understood the other way around.

I too want some shiny kalos legendaries. Especially shiny yveltal. Oh region lock why are you still around?

SETH'123

Grandta
Does anyone know where I can find a list of shops that are doing the events in Ireland?

Does anyone know where the codes for Mew are? I downloaded Yellow from the E Shop but I don't know the method by which I see what my code is.

KillerDraco

...Crap did I just download Yellow for nothing?

Well, it's still a game, so you can still play it, which is its intended purpose. I wouldn't say for nothing.

Will the codes become available for America later at least?

Unlikely, given they just did a Mew giveaway in February.

I only got it for the code though...well it looks like the old Mew glitch is there so I still have a way of getting Mew. Maybe the game will be entertaining.

I was quite surprised to find how you get the Legendaries in ORAS, most of them are quite easy to get. Though I'll have a hard time getting Cresselia, it's always been the Pokmon I've had the hardest time getting.

SOLARISENSHI

telekinetic Trainer
if you're still having trouble finding Cresselia I think it's on Crescent Isle when you use soar, there's a lot of times when you have all the Pokemon especially multiples , a lot of your focus goes to trading and battling. if anyone has a shiny Magmortar I'll post my friend cuz later and hopefully we can make a trade or maybe a Togekiss non shiny if possible

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Anyone else farming multiple of the event ledgends by using pokebank?

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So, who else is missing out on the Kanto trio because they signed up for the trainer club newsletter too late?

I have two trainer club accounts, tho I can't access either one of them since I completely forgot the login info hee hee. ^^; So I'm not going to be able to get any of the legendary birds sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.