• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TazTitan85

Yes, it seems like it. :-( Well, I at least got Zygarde and I am not going to miss out on Shiny Xerneas and Ylveltal, that's for sure.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
I just wanted to say that I am very stoked about the demonic skeletonized Yveltal that will be coming to my 3DS carts shortly! Like some sort of inverted bird from Hell!

KillerDraco

I just wanted to say that I am very stoked about the demonic skeletonized Yveltal that will be coming to my 3DS carts shortly! Like some sort of inverted bird from Hell!

I think it looks more like bacon.

Still nice to see some of the shiny locks come off though. How peculiar that Zygarde was exempt from it though, especially since said Zygarde has nothing to set it apart. No event moves, no shiny status, nothing. Poor Zygarde can't catch a break.

LambzGoHard

I'm loving the monthly Mythical Pokémon distributions. I've X, AS & OR so I'm trying to get atleast 3 of each. Also just got my event Zygarde's which i already had 3 from capturing ingame in my playthroughs. I'm really looking forward to getting Volcanion, hope we get it sometime this year.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
I think it looks more like bacon.

Thanks KD, cannot unsee! On that topic, Zygarde's shiny alternate reminds me of Wintergreen Life Savers mints. So every Coil it uses is a refreshing burst of spearmint flavor crystals. You're welcome.

And yes, Thousands Arrows/Waves needs to happen already. So does that coveted Floette; it's been 3,000 years people! Naw, I'm just happy to get the flying-bacon-bird-monster.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Thanks KD, cannot unsee! On that topic, Zygarde's shiny alternate reminds me of Wintergreen Life Savers mints. So every Coil it uses is a refreshing burst of spearmint flavor crystals. You're welcome.

And yes, Thousands Arrows/Waves needs to happen already. So does that coveted Floette; it's been 3,000 years people! Naw, I'm just happy to get the flying-bacon-bird-monster.

Am I the only one who wishes their shiny forms were their regular colors? 'Cause they match perfectly (except maybe Zygarde but that's another story)

I don't see Thousands Arrows/Waves and Eternal Floette happening at this point, sadly. Poor Zygarde and AZ.

Am I the only one who wishes their shiny forms were their regular colors? 'Cause they match perfectly (except maybe Zygarde but that's another story)

I don't see Thousands Arrows/Waves and Eternal Floette happening at this point, sadly. Poor Zygarde and AZ.

I'm hoping that they'll get to some point in the anime where it will make sense to give us those moves on a 50% Zygarde and AZ's Floette. It'd be a waste to code them into four games and not use them until next generation.

So aside from Mythical legendaries, we've gotten the bird trio, the Regi trio, and shiny versions of the XYZ trio, so what's next? I'm hoping at this point we get special versions of everything. Shiny weather trio, Hidden Ability beasts, shiny Yin-Yang-Wuji trio... It's only too bad that they don't do stuff like this every year.

akuma-chan

Collector
The only legendary i am looking for right now is volcanion so i hope there will be a way to get one soon legit in north america. Super excited for the new pokemon sun legendary! I cant figure out where the moon legendary starts and ends. I wish they released a better picture of it so we could see it fully.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
shiny Yin-Yang-Wuji trio

Reshiram and Zekrom aren't shiny locked in OR/AS, and Kyurem was never shiny locked to begin with.

So a shiny of them as event would need to give them special moves to make them actually special.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The only legendary i am looking for right now is volcanion so i hope there will be a way to get one soon legit in north america.

I'm guessing that one will be distributed around the time that the Volcanion film gets dubbed. I just hope that it's via an online event unlike the Hoopa event from last year. ^^

I also hope Volcanion is released through Wifi or Serial code, like Alexander18 said.
I missed out on Hoopa when it was being released last, because I couldn't connect to McDonalds Wifi connection at all.

I'm still hoping there's a chance (even a slight chance) Hoopa is re-released through serial code like Diancie was last summer.

Wryteous

Rogue Trainer
Volcanion is being released by code.

If that's the case it may be released in any month bar November this year? Information for US and Europe says October- but here in Australia/Oceania- there's no offical serial code event yet. But this year, serial codes events have only occured when an event is already running on the Nintendo Network- and Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta will all be Network giveaways.

Last edited:

Zamin

Legendary Pokemon have got incredibly easy to catch. I caught Groudon in the first Ultra Ball that I used. The games have got really easy and the makers have even confirmed it is deliberate. I like it in some ways and dislike it in others. We also still have frustrating aspects to the game like HMs which render certain moveslots useless.

I would rather see a system where Pokemon can be taught abilities for use outside of battle, using special items or just naturally.

That way we wouldn't have to make moveslots for them.

I love his Primal form, he looks so strong and powerful.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Legendary Pokemon have got incredibly easy to catch. I caught Groudon in the first Ultra Ball that I used. The games have got really easy and the makers have even confirmed it is deliberate. I like it in some ways and dislike it in others. We also still have frustrating aspects to the game like HMs which render certain moveslots useless.

I would rather see a system where Pokemon can be taught abilities for use outside of battle, using special items or just naturally.

That way we wouldn't have to make moveslots for them.

I love his Primal form, he looks so strong and powerful.

lol this is funny because I was trying to catch Groudon for 3 days in a row just 2 months ago and it was impossible for me to get him to stay in that stupid pokeball/greatball/ultraball/premierball/whatever other ball I had.
I left the game until 2 weeks ago when I went back to ORAS from X, and I caught Groudon so easily with my first ultraball. It was silly.

Dentim

Got a question, they're only releasing Volcanion at an event I can't attend next weekend where I live (tiny, tiny Belgium) while other countries in Europe get a month to go to a store. Does anyone know if a code in one of those stores would work for me? I'd assume yes since EU is supposed to be 1 zone, but it'd suck for me to all the way to 1 for nothing.

BCVM22

Europe is almost always a single zone when it comes to events. At worst, you obtain a code, try it and it doesn't work.

Zamin

lol this is funny because I was trying to catch Groudon for 3 days in a row just 2 months ago and it was impossible for me to get him to stay in that stupid pokeball/greatball/ultraball/premierball/whatever other ball I had.
I left the game until 2 weeks ago when I went back to ORAS from X, and I caught Groudon so easily with my first ultraball. It was silly.

Wow, really?

For me, some of the later legendaries like Azelf were a lot trickier to get but I have gotten everything on my first try so far.

I was so happy when I could catch Deoxys. It was a huge surprise for me and I have never caught one before.

I love being able to fly on the back of Latios.

One thing they does annoy me though is I think that there's are too many legendaries in the post game. I wouldn't mind a couple but it is just a bit over the top having so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.