• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
So instead of the Red/Blue Pokemon mention on the TV we just go to Southern Island with Steven, correct? Then we just go back and get the opposite one with the Eon Ticket.

Yes, that seems to be the case.

TheMaster327

Personally, I hope when you encounter the Legendaries on the Mythical Places, they use their battle themes from the previous games. I would like to hear Dialga/Palkia's theme and Reshiram/Zekrom's theme remastered on the 3DS. That would be really cool.

And remastered with Hoenn trumpets! Would be awesome :)

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Personally, I hope when you encounter the Legendaries on the Mythical Places, they use their battle themes from the previous games. I would like to hear Dialga/Palkia's theme and Reshiram/Zekrom's theme remastered on the 3DS. That would be really cool.

Usually when they bring back an old legendary they keep its theme. Unless there's some kind of general legendary theme like in Sinnoh and Unova, but that's not the case with Hoenn.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
It was found by the same guy who dumped the XY rom (& the smash rom)
I don't really see a reason not to believe it

there's also a move for Hyperspace Fury and stats for all the megas

Yeah. Kaphotics.
Here's the data dump: http://pastebin.com/eKAmvkQn
So I guess no more Megas. Steelix/Glalie would probably be the last, for ORAS at least.

R_N

I saw someone compare it to a jrpg final boss and i a gree

it's such a drastic change compared to the hoopa we know

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Mega Hoopa makes me cry. Not that I was even a huge fan of Hoopa in the first place, but damn, its Mega Evolution is the pits in my opinion. I'm so disappointed by its design.

Pluski

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I think it looks neat.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

Akashin

I like that design personally, it improves on the original concept of Hoopa while still adding some other elements. It's a pretty good Mega IMO.

I don't know if it improves upon the original concept of Hoopa, but it (especially its Shiny) looks a lot like Koloktos to me, so it's a win for me.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I hope Mhoopz is just a bad dream...That design is just awful... INBF MAGICIAN MEGAHOOPZ!

Yami Blaze

Beginning Trainer
I am sorry in advance if this has been answered/discussed about...

Has it been confirmed yet if we have to capture Latios/Latias to use the roaming in the skies feature?
While this seems pretty obvious, it's the word "summon" on the Eon Flute description that confuses me.
How do you summon a Pokemon if it's already in your party?

I really hope I am proven wrong but the more I think about it the more it seems to me that we just befriend a wild Latios/Latias that we can call anytime to give us a ride.

Have the games progressed this far to allow us to be gifted a pokemon as powerful as them during the main storyline? (I wish...)
If not the controlled flying feature seems too generic and core for it to rely upon the player catching a legendary pokemon.

Not sure what to think... Opinions?

Akashin

Has it been confirmed yet if we have to capture Latios/Latias to use the roaming in the skies feature?
While this seems pretty obvious, it's the word "summon" on the Eon Flute description that confuses me.

I really hope I am proven wrong but the more I think about it the more it seems to me that we just befriend a wild Latios/Latias that we can call anytime to give us a ride.

Have the games progressed this far to allow us to be gifted a pokemon as powerful as them during the main storyline? (I wish...)
If not the controlled flying feature seems too generic and core for it to rely upon the player catching a legendary pokemon.

It hasn't been outright said as far as I know, but we do have reasonable proof that Lati@s are no longer Roamers and are caught during the main story, so one would surmise that owning them is required.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I don't know if it improves upon the original concept of Hoopa, but it (especially its Shiny) looks a lot like Koloktos to me, so it's a win for me.

Huh, it actually kind of does! I wonder if that Hyperspace Hole is hiding any swords that we can carry.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

I think the option to SOAR will not be an option in the menu because that's limited for moves with Field Moves, such as Surf, Fly, Cut, Flash, Dig, etc...
Instead, we are required to use the Flute itself.

So, regardless of Lati@s being in out party or not, using the flute is the only trigger.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Status
Not open for further replies.