• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
The boxes dunno, as for the boxart legend and Lati, you're going to have to do it the hard way if you don't have an eon ticket for the latis cause as far as I know it seems you'll only be able to get the Nat dex after the events of Sootopolis and you can't get the charm without the dex first I presume despite being able to essentially complete it first.

Darn... OK. Well, it's worth it IMHO. Thanks!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
When do you get 30 boxes in ORAS? I think I'm going to ixnay my initial plan of putting all the Pokémon in post-Nat. Dex to complete it so I can expedite the Shiny hunt process.

IIRC it's the same as XY; put a Pokemon in each Box, get more Boxes, repeat

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
Sooo I found a Pokemon League here in Orlando that has the Eon Ticket, Im going to pick it up buuut if I restart my game will I lose it?

Ithanul

Hmmm, so going to a league event will make the chance of getting the eon ticket high? If so, I know have a excuse to go to the one in Fort Rucker.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
It uses Street Pass, not spot pass so you won't get it unless you're near me.
Dang. I forgot about that. Guess I won't be able to get one then :(. Stupid Game Freak.

Scratch that, it's national street pass weekend, not spot pass. So there might be a shot.

National Street Pass Weekend

If everyone has their StreetPass settings configured correctly, the very nature of the feature dictates a very high chance, yes.

Not in rural areas. :( The odds are really slim.

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Dang. I forgot about that. Guess I won't be able to get one then :(. Stupid Game Freak.

Scratch that, it's national street pass weekend, not spot pass. So there might be a shot.

National Street Pass Weekend

the only thing I can think of is to just keep my 3ds on and closed/sleep mode while we take the 2-3 hour trip to where my grandmother lives. That or beg to go to a nintendozone and idk what the common ones are T.T
is any mcdonalds a nintendo zone? if so that's my best shot.

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
the only thing I can think of is to just keep my 3ds on and closed/sleep mode while we take the 2-3 hour trip to where my grandmother lives. That or beg to go to a nintendozone and idk what the common ones are T.T
is any mcdonalds a nintendo zone? if so that's my best shot.
Should be.

Anyways I got the NSPW focused for it.

BCVM22

The person asking wasn't asking about a rural area.

Though it's amazing how everyone on the board seems to have moved to a "rural area" the moment the means of distributing the Eon Ticket was announced. One hopes the country air will do you all good.

Last edited:

Lugia 88

So if I found one that is 25 miles from me and on December 3rd, it should be distributing the Eon Ticket? Do some people already have the serial code or not yet?

They should already have it well those Organizers at those events if not then something is wrong.

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
Is it possible to SR/RE for shiny Rayquaza or Groudon/Kyogre?? I'm at 1k SR for Rayquaza and was just wondering if it's worth my time to go after a shiny one or just catch him and go??

And if you can catch Rayquaza shiny is it better to SR. or run encounter him??

Last edited:

glaceon1396

Help I have captured both Azelf and Mesprit but for some reason Uxie still hasnt appeared in the nameless cavern it has been a few days now

JW1004

Let me try to get the Eon Ticket in Amsterdam lol, need to find out which Game Mania in Amsterdam will distribute it then

Ithanul

Is it possible to SR/RE for shiny Rayquaza or Groudon/Kyogre?? I'm at 1k SR for Rayquaza and was just wondering if it's worth my time to go after a shiny one or just catch him and go??

I really want to know this too. Myself, I am doing the run encounter.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza are shiny locked, they can't be shiny in this game.

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
It should be noted that usually, when a legendary gets a cutscene, it's locked. I'd assume Deoxys and the eon duo are locked too, but feel free to prove that my assumption is wrong.

This means we might be able to get shiny Reshiram/Zekrom finally, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.