• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I finally got the Eon Ticket! Well, actually my brother obtained it on my Omega Ruby game while I was away from town during my local Streetpass event.

Heh I don't have to worry about it anymore. ;)

Rio!

Composer
Primal Reversion for Zygarde in the possible future X2/Y2, or perhaps even sooner?

Eeeeh not a big fan of multiple legendaries getting primal reversion outside Groudon/Kyogre.
Yes, I do believe Zygarde is going to get some form of an up-grade, but not primal reversion; I'd almost be willing to venture as far as saying mega evolution *just* might not be the form of that up-grade as well.

As far as Yveltal/Xerneas go, I am curious as to whether or not they'll receive a form of an up-grade, if any at all.
It's one of those things that only time will tell when the next Kalos game is starting to get promoted.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
are the mascots/rayquaza/deoxys shiny locked like the legendaries in X/Y?

Lugia43

It looks from reading other posts that the eon ticket is only avaiable to get by walking by someone that has it is there no way to share it online?

DoomerCZ

Run / retry

Has anyone tried running than retrying the fight with Groudon / Kyoger to get shinys or are they locked or do you need to restart the game

P.S. can someone tell me what soft reset is

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Deoxys are shiny locked, so you can't soft reset for them.

Also, Soft Resetting is when you press and hold L, R, and Start or Select to restart the game without turning the system completely off. This way, you have the game change the hidden data values and get another chance of getting better stats or even it being shiny (with those four being the exception).

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Has anyone tried running than retrying the fight with Groudon / Kyoger to get shinys or are they locked or do you need to restart the game

P.S. can someone tell me what soft reset is

I think they're shiny locked.

Soft resetting is pressing L, R and Start together, which send you back to the title screen. It's faster than turning the 3DS off. I've been doing it since mid-December for Lugia and then Cresselia, but no luck with either of them so far... That's just my crummy luck, though. It works.

Frytrix

I always thought soft resetting was turning console on and off?! Iv been soft resetting wrong...My Life is a lie...

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
Primal Dialga from mystery dungeon? Whoa. I must've missed alot.

Actually, rayquaza doesn't have a mega, It also has a primal reversion. I do think that Giratina will get a primal form because of the orb, like DoomerCZ said.

Nope, Rayquaza Mega Evolves. The meteorite you get at Mt. Chimney is what enables it. Once it consumes it, it has enough meteorite power internalized that it, together with knowing the move Dragon Ascent, can mega evolve without an outside power source. They even spell it out for you in the Delta Episode. The Mega Stones are all meteorites.

Frytrix

I was honestly so annoyed that Rayquaza didnt have a stone since i already have a shiny rayquaza and his mega would be beautiful :c

Frytrix

Any Rayquaza can Mega Evolve if you have it learn Dragon Ascent via tutor.

Your A God <3
Where might this tutor be?!

Status
Not open for further replies.