• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
How does one use the Eon ticket? I thought I read I had to show it to someone, I thought it was the final gym leader but I can't find where I saw the information now. I am going to keep a venomoth with me till it gets higher in level and maybe when I do omega ruby I'll have a pokemon with sleep or something, I don't have anything that can go against legendaries with sleep or thunderwave right now, unless the recent serperior can learn grass whistle somehow..I've not checked on that.

You show the ticket to Norman.

Starforce2

Thanks. Anyone know if wailmer can be caught at level 40? I've been hitting 35 so far, nothing higher. Did snag one that knows fissure, which was interesting, otherwise I'll hafta stick with one of the 35's and take it with me to victory road. Kinda hoping for an easy rare candy 1up to get the reggies...

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
All of the balls can be purchased at the lilycove mall if you want only one trip. I'm pretty sure at the Pokemon League also. Just trying to help out.

Actually they cannot. I don't even think they were available there in the originals, but I know for sure they can only be bought in those specific locations in ORAS.

Thanks. Anyone know if wailmer can be caught at level 40? I've been hitting 35 so far, nothing higher. Did snag one that knows fissure, which was interesting, otherwise I'll hafta stick with one of the 35's and take it with me to victory road. Kinda hoping for an easy rare candy 1up to get the reggies...

Route 103 with a Super Rod. 40 is the Max level, while 30 is the Min.

Last edited:

KHX

where can i bug people about trading some legendaries? lol
is it here or is there like a seperate trade forum on this

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
where can i bug people about trading some legendaries? lol
is it here or is there like a seperate trade forum on this

There's a trade forum literally right below this one (6th gen games section, Wifi Centre). You'd have much better luck there.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I hope they release the Eon ticket someway other than streetpass. Who at GF thought that was a good idea?

They probably did it because XY for the most part had a poor use of Streetpass and they were probably told to promote that feature more.
It's not really a bad start.

Autobot N

They probably did it because XY for the most part had a poor use of Streetpass and they were probably told to promote that feature more.
It's not really a bad start.

Except I don't live anywhere near a Pokemon tournament, so unless I got lucky, the only way I could get it would be Powersaves (which I'm not doing, by the way).

Except I don't live anywhere near a Pokemon tournament, so unless I got lucky, the only way I could get it would be Powersaves (which I'm not doing, by the way).

If you have any reason to go near a bigger city check for tournaments when you're there. That's how I got mine: a lucky Black Friday tournament near my grandparents. Otherwise college towns and transportation hubs (bus, train, plane) are good places to look as they'll have people from all over. If none of these work, then trying the list of street pass locations is the only other thing I can think of.

Also go ahead and check play pokemon as tournaments locations may surprise you. I live in a Rural area and we don't usually get tournaments and the like but we actually got one last year in a nearby town. New locations happen.

Edit: also sorry if it's been asked and I missed it, but do you need the ORAS version of the legends to unlock others (ie: Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf for the creation legend?) or can I use my PokeBank versions and worry about remembering to get on between 8 and 9 later?

Last edited:

Akashin

Edit: also sorry if it's been asked and I missed it, but do you need the ORAS version of the legends to unlock others (ie: Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf for the creation legend?) or can I use my PokeBank versions and worry about remembering to get on between 8 and 9 later?

You only need to have the Legendary Pokemon in your party. Whether or not it is the one from ORAS doesn't matter.

Autobot N

If you have any reason to go near a bigger city check for tournaments when you're there. That's how I got mine: a lucky Black Friday tournament near my grandparents. Otherwise college towns and transportation hubs (bus, train, plane) are good places to look as they'll have people from all over. If none of these work, then trying the list of street pass locations is the only other thing I can think of.

Also go ahead and check play pokemon as tournaments locations may surprise you. I live in a Rural area and we don't usually get tournaments and the like but we actually got one last year in a nearby town. New locations happen.

I checked the site. In the next year, there won't be a tournament within a hundred miles of where I live (the Huntington area, in WV).

On a different note, a new Darkrai event that so far isn't coming to the US has been announced.

I was sceptical about the streetpass distribution of the Eon Ticket at first too, but then I ended up getting it within a week of the games release, as far as I know there's no tournaments nearby, it was quite a surprise. I'd be fine with them doing that kind of event more often.

That Darkrai event's being done through in-store serial codes, it'd be nice if they'd distribute it over wifi, streetpass or even Nintendo Zone instead :/
oh well, I'll still get it

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Is there a hospital near you? I found mine while waiting in the waiting room.

Going to a hospital just to get a Pokemon event...for some reason I can't explain, that sounds a little creepy.

I have yet to get my Ticket either, as I live in a small town. It's annoying and they probably shouldn't be doing it on principle alone, I've given up on caring, especially since I feel no need to get a Latias in the first place. Now if they were to do this in the future for another event item, one that gets a Pokemon that can't be caught anywhere else, I will be very upset.

Phillies

Going to a hospital just to get a Pokemon event...for some reason I can't explain, that sounds a little creepy.

I have yet to get my Ticket either, as I live in a small town. It's annoying and they probably shouldn't be doing it on principle alone, I've given up on caring, especially since I feel no need to get a Latias in the first place. Now if they were to do this in the future for another event item, one that gets a Pokemon that can't be caught anywhere else, I will be very upset.

Didn't mean to go there just to get it. Just to take it along if he has to go there for some reason. I got mine waiting for someone to get out of surgery.

Akashin

Didn't mean to go there just to get it. Just to take it along if he has to go there for some reason. I got mine waiting for someone to get out of surgery.

Be that as it may, it isn't like hospitals are some special place where you're guaranteed to find somebody to StreetPass the ticket to you. It's no different than going to any other place that could have a large concentration of people to StreetPass.

Status
Not open for further replies.