• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteKoriyu

Hoopa aside, my concern lies with mega rayquaza and his home the sky pillar.... mainly mach biking through the sky pillar in 3-D. IT WAS HARD ENOUGH ON 2-D. Biking through sky pillar caused me to rage way harder than catching the actual legendary.

If it still functions the same, I imagine it should be easier now that you aren't limited to the grid movement while on the bike.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
If it still functions the same, I imagine it should be easier now that you aren't limited to the grid movement while on the bike.

Yeah, part of the challenge of traversing the crumbling floors in the original was because the tile based movement system gave you a very short amount of time to react to obstacles and if you didn't move at a particular spot you couldn't dodge. Now that the bike is grid free it should be easier to cross.

Photonkrios95

Nintendo will spill the beans on the eon ticket event.

They have done for Japan, US (and Canada?) and the UK for now.

Maybe its for streetpass for Japan

Its a serial code from Coro Coro iirc, and its street passable, just not a restricted as other areas are.

but elsewhere its going to be Wi-Fi or etc.

Nope, the UK have 15 people to distribute the thing across the entire country, and the US are using organised events to had out a limited number, but more than 15, of serial codes and want it to spread via street pass.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I just hope that people are able to StreetPass the Eon Ticket to such an extent that it makes it all the way out to where I am.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
I just hope that people are able to StreetPass the Eon Ticket to such an extent that it makes it all the way out to where I am.

Just don't expect it right away.

Or go on vacation :p

So there is no guarantee that everyone is going to get an Eon Ticket? Wouldn't know where to start to try and find one. Via streetpass I mean

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I'm kind of iffy on this whole eon ticket thing. I'm worried that its the only way to obtain their mega stones. Least i have a latias and a latios to transfer via pokebank to my omega ruby once the game is out next week as an alternative. Where I live in New Jersey, I highly doubt there is going to be someone who is going to have it. And I probably wont be able to get it if Nintendo World in NY hands them out, my parents probably wont let me go

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I'm kind of iffy on this whole eon ticket thing. I'm worried that its the only way to obtain their mega stones. Least i have a latias and a latios to transfer via pokebank to my omega ruby once the game is out next week as an alternative. Where I live in New Jersey, I highly doubt there is going to be someone who is going to have it. And I probably wont be able to get it if Nintendo World in NY hands them out, my parents probably wont let me go

Clonners exist, so breed some shinnies and offer them for megastones. I did thst in XY, given the overrated nature of shinnies esprcially nicknameable ones its easy to get around this limitations.

Photonkrios95

I'm worried that its the only way to obtain their mega stones.

Given that soaring is advertised as using the Mega version I think its safe to assume, with the Eon Flute, being an ignore item rather than an event, that we'll get the Mega Stone for the version 'exclusive' twin in the game.

OkazakiTheOtaku

Annoying Nerd
Steering away from the Eon Ticket StreetPass woes, but still keeping the discussion on Latios/Latias, do we know that there is going to be 2 distinct Mega Stones. I'm just thinking out loud here, but try to bear with me:

What if they share the same Mega Stone, like a theoretical "Latinite"? In that case, you could swap it back and forth between the two at will. (Plus the Eon Ticket would probably give a second one for the other Lati)
I mean, it's unprecedented but to me it makes sense. What do you guys think?

Photonkrios95

OkazakiTheOtaku

Annoying Nerd
XY coding says yes.

The Latiasite and the Latiosite.
Ah. I didn't study the leaks/hacks a bunch (if that was in there) so sorry for my ignorance.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
I can't wait until someone transfers their Lati with the respective mega stone to XY.

OkazakiTheOtaku

Annoying Nerd
I have 998 of each eon mega stone if anyone wants them. All I want is a Dawn Stone and a Metal Coat. Also, why does everyone think that you need pokemon bank to trade between X and Y and Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? It says here on this website that you can trade between them. It will just be like trading from Diamond and Pearl to Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver. No new forms, items, or moves can be traded.
Wait, what? How do you have the stones already?

Autobot N

I got those so I could: 1. Have them myself. 2. Trade them to people less fortunate then I. They probably couldn't be traded to X and Y anyway. Plus, I've already used both the dawn stones I can get in game (I know super training has them but I despise super training) and I don't know how to get a metal coat

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Metal Coat can be found at the PokéBall Factory in XY and there's a chance a wild Magneton will be holding it.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Probably a user of Powersaves, or flashcarts which gives him the ability to cheat the game.
He have 998 Lati Mega Stones, yet he can't get a Dawn Stone or a Metal Coat.

The funniest thing I've read here on serebii!!

Side note, excited to catch a kyurem (hopefully) with decent IV's......really am trying to create a great mono ice team :)

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I really doubt you cannot use powersave to get 999 Dawn Stone/Metal Coat

But that's another topic, one that concerns a hacking device too.

So there is no guarantee that everyone is going to get an Eon Ticket? Wouldn't know where to start to try and find one. Via streetpass I mean

Never mind everyone, there's not even any guarantee that most players in Asia will get it.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I have 998 of each eon mega stone if anyone wants them. All I want is a Dawn Stone and a Metal Coat. Also, why does everyone think that you need pokemon bank to trade between X and Y and Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? It says here on this website that you can trade between them. It will just be like trading from Diamond and Pearl to Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver. No new forms, items, or moves can be traded.

I think the patch just blocked any chance of trading these items, But i really apreciate the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.