• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photonkrios95

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I was wondering that since to catch Regigigas, we have to nickname Regice and make it hold a cold item and then go to the cave where Regice was caught to trigger Regigigas.

Has anyone tried something similar with the other 2 Regi's to trigger Regigigas.

Like nicknaming Regirock for example and then having it hold a rock based item (like Hard Stone) and then going to the cave where Regirock was caught. Or nicknaming Registeel and then having it hold a steel based item (like Metal Coat) and then going to the cave where Registeel was caught.

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I just caught a Modest Latias on my game and transferred it over to check the ivs real quick. It turns out that she has maxed stats in attack, special attack and speed. Does anyone know if the max three stats countinued on this game for legendaries or was that actually luck?

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Anyone know if Kyogre Groudon and Rayquaza are shiny locked?

Those 3 seem to be, but the mirage spot ones, unless some game tampering or post capture data tampering happened could be non shinny locked. I'm not going to bother Sr for one, since I'm going for IVs, if I do get a shinny I might capture it to prove it to the community tough.

wenduo

Cool i really hope so. Because i really want a Shiny Rayquaza.

Chrissy01

Shiny Collector
Does anyone know if Shiny Kyogre has found yet by SR without transferring one from the original game?

I'm trying to get one but I'm not sure if it's locked or not.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm just glad that Zekrom and Reshiram apparently no longer have Shiny locks placed on them, which is a relief. I may actually try to get a Shiny Zekrom myself in AS now.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
I'm just glad that Zekrom and Reshiram apparently no longer have Shiny locks placed on them, which is a relief. I may actually try to get a Shiny Zekrom myself in AS now.

IKR? I think I'm going to try a Shiny Reshiram.

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
Ugh i cant find an answer to this but. can the legendaries have their hidden abilities? Im like desperate for a Multiscale Lugia. *grumbles*

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Ugh i cant find an answer to this but. can the legendaries have their hidden abilities? Im like desperate for a Multiscale Lugia. *grumbles*

Nope. They can't.

Pacman

I wonder since it seems like all the legend Pokemon on ORAS, if they will have events for all the event Pokemon.

Like Mew, Shaymin, Manaphy, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, etc.

I know that Jirachi was release in Japan, I hope it will be in other areas as well.

Firewhale123

Shiny Groudon
Hey guys, I am hunting Groudon atm to find out if it is locked. At 330 Run aways (yes it is much faster than SRs). I will report back if I get anything! ^^

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wonder since it seems like all the legend Pokemon on ORAS, if they will have events for all the event Pokemon.

Like Mew, Shaymin, Manaphy, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, etc.

I know that Jirachi was release in Japan, I hope it will be in other areas as well.

Shaymin and Victini are already confirmed to have distributions soon for OR/AS in Japan at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.