• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

Which makes me wonder why the heck they put it in the game. It doesn't make sense to put a useless item in any game. I hoped that with the complete dump of the games, its mystery would be solved.

Presumably you'll send it to another game in the future. Sort of like how the unreleased Lock Box was going to work in HGSS: Get it there, then transport it to BW and unlock it to get Snarl.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
On a side-note, I just noticed this in Volcanion's Y Pokédex entry:

It lets out billows of steam and disappears into the dense fog. It's said to live in mountains where humans do not tread.

You know, like the Lumiose Press lady heading off to the mountains in search of a Mythical Pokémon.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
On a side-note, I just noticed this in Volcanion's Y Pokédex entry:

You know, like the Lumiose Press lady heading off to the mountains in search of a Mythical Pokémon.

At least THAT mystery is solved.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Presumably you'll send it to another game in the future. Sort of like how the unreleased Lock Box was going to work in HGSS: Get it there, then transport it to BW and unlock it to get Snarl.

That or it has no in game purpose whatsoever.

Kinda how a lot of people didn't want to sell the Relic Crown because they thought it unlocked something or would unlock something int the "third" version of the fifth gen. Well it's only purpose was to sell it and there was no third version not to mention it did nothing in B2/W2. There is a thing such as over speculation you know.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
That or it has no in game purpose whatsoever.

Kinda how a lot of people didn't want to sell the Relic Crown because they thought it unlocked something or would unlock something int the "third" version of the fifth gen. Well it's only purpose was to sell it and there was no third version not to mention it did nothing in B2/W2. There is a thing such as over speculation you know.

Selling it is still an in-game purpose, though. Especially for such an obscene amount of money.

MADEinGR

The Mystery of Zygarde

Hello everyone !!

I' m MADEinGR and I' m back !!!

This is my theory about Zygarde:
1. Zygarde has two alternate forms. We will learn about them the year 2015.
2. The one form has the move "Thousand Arrows" and the ability "Aura Break". This combination (move + ability) is specific for countering Yveltal(which is part flying type & has the ability of Dark Aura).
3. The other form has the move "Thousand Waves" and the ability "Aura Break". This combination (move + ability) is specially designed for countering Xerneas(which can be hit by the ground type move Th. Waves and cannot escape & has the ability Fairy Aura).
4. The two new games (following X & Y) will emphasize to the fact that there has to be a ballance between life and death (destrustion). That' s why Zygarde exists, the Order Pokemon.
5. These two brand-new-pokemon titles will be called: "Pokemon X[SUP]2 [/SUP](X squared)" and "Pokemon Y[SUP]2 [/SUP](Y squared)" !!!

So, what do you guys think?

I hope you enjoy...

See, ya!

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Hello everyone !!

I' m MADEinGR and I' m back !!!

This is my theory about Zygarde:
1. Zygarde has two alternate forms. We will learn about them the year 2015.
2. The one form has the move "Thousand Arrows" and the ability "Aura Break". This combination (move + ability) is specific for countering Yveltal(which is part flying type & has the ability of Dark Aura).
3. The other form has the move "Thousand Waves" and the ability "Aura Break". This combination (move + ability) is specially designed for countering Xerneas(which can be hit by the ground type move Th. Waves and cannot escape & has the ability Fairy Aura).
4. The two new games (following X & Y) will emphasize to the fact that there has to be a ballance between life and death (destrustion). That' s why Zygarde exists, the Order Pokemon.
5. These two brand-new-pokemon titles will be called: "Pokemon X[SUP]2 [/SUP](X squared)" and "Pokemon Y[SUP]2 [/SUP](Y squared)" !!!

So, what do you guys think?

I hope you enjoy...

See, ya!

This is the rumor that makes the most sense to me. Hope it's real!

I doubt they will call the next titles x^2 and y^2. Squared numbers can be hard to write digitally. Most people would just write them as x2 and y2 anyway. It will also be unnecessary bothersome to search up info or buy the games over the Internet if the sites use the actual name.

However I do like the idea that the moves are made to counter the rest of the life circle trio if one of them becomes too eager.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Okay I have become really EXCITED for those two new ground moves but they really decimated my Hoopa. Can anyone tell me how I will be able to even make use of Hoopa? I mean even Volcanion is disappointing to some extent but at least it got a good ability. Again... 60 base defense for Hoopa and Magician? 70 BASE SPEED? What will it even do?! 4X weakness to sucker punch and shadow sneak is going to be a real treat for it.

Did GF get tired of OP pokemon or what? They make Mega kang but now they make Hoopa weak as ****. Sorry if I am ranting but this is the truth.

Last edited:

BCVM22

No, ranting about how you're going to use a Pokémon we don't have yet doesn't constitute any notable mode of truth.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
No, ranting about how you're going to use a Pokémon we don't have yet doesn't constitute any notable mode of truth.

Hehe there could always be a Hoopa form 2 like Gamefreak does with most event legends. Well, BC I am only going by its move list right now and it does not look like it will be able to do much as a "competitive" pokemon.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Okay I have really EXCITED for those two new ground moves but they really decimated my Hoopa. Can anyone tell me how I will be able to even make use of Hoopa? I mean even Volcanion is disappointing to some extent but at least it got a good ability. Again... 60 base defense for Hoopa and Magician? 70 BASE SPEED? What will it even do?! 4X weakness to sucker punch and shadow sneak is going to be a real treat for it.

Did GF get tired of OP pokemon or what? They make Mega kang but now they make Hoopa weak as ****. Sorry if I am ranting but this is the truth.

For me, Hoopa is Gamefreak's idea of trying to create something like regigigas without giving it a crippling ability. Rather than having something like slow start/truant, it was instead given physical defense slightly below gallade's and a typing that not only leaves it 4x weak to two different types, but also has both of its STABs immune to at least one. Every tier has multiple pokemon that can utterly ruin this thing (yveltal/darkrai in ubers, chansey/blissey/bisharp/mandibuzz in ou, honchkrow/weavile/cofagrigus in uu, malamar in ru, and even liepard/shuckle/tauros/skuntank in nu. We'll definitely see it being used, the quantity of its usage depending entirely on what its non-attacking movepool consists of.

Rio!

Composer
Hello everyone !!

Oh man, that would be a pretty awesome take on a title.

No. . .
If anything, it'd make more sense to just call it Z and be done with it.

People need to forget that B/W2 happened. It isn't going to be an ongoing thing.
x[sup]2[/sup] and y[sup]2[/sup] are just plain stupid. X and Y are clearly representative of the x & Y axis. Adding these "Squares" makes no logical sense at all.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
So when are we all predicting a reveal of a potential third version and Zygarde new formes based on Thousand arrows and Thousand Waves? What base stats do you think these potential formes or forme might have?

This is speculation and not meant to be accurate.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
And you know that... how?

I don't. I'm stating it as an opinion. (Didn't think I'd need to elaborate)
It makes no sense to have the "squares". Z makes sense if anything.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I don't. I'm stating it as an opinion. (Didn't think I'd need to elaborate)
It makes no sense to have the "squares". Z makes sense if anything.

Nintendo/Game Freak found a way to make more money by making sequels instead of the usual "third version". I don't think we are going back to the three game format anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.