• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexitron

Treecko Ninja
I have to say that it is incredibly unlikely that Zygarde would get a mega evolution since, to my understanding, Game freak said that no 6th gen pokémon would get mega evolutions.

I feel that what happens with Zygarde will be similar to Giritina and White/Black Kyrum. It can get a different form change depending on what area of the world it is in or what item it's holding, like Giritina. Then like what happens in White/Black Kyrum its signiture move would just change into its new one if it had its signature move learned. Those are just my thoughts about Zygarde

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
I have to say that it is incredibly unlikely that Zygarde would get a mega evolution since, to my understanding, Game freak said that no 6th gen pokémon would get mega evolutions.

At least not before gen 5 gets some Mega Evolutions.

But I'm wondering if Zygarde gets something similar to what Kyurem got in Black2/White2, shouldn't the RAM dump have found something relating to it? Its fusion models, or maybe even just the item used to fuse him with the other legendaries (assuming he will use an item)?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
At least not before gen 5 gets some Mega Evolutions.

But I'm wondering if Zygarde gets something similar to what Kyurem got in Black2/White2, shouldn't the RAM dump have found something relating to it? Its fusion models, or maybe even just the item used to fuse him with the other legendaries (assuming he will use an item)?

No.

Black/White also had zero models for BWKyurem, and only one place-holder, whereas most other Pokémon who received Forme Changes (eg. Kami Trio) did not have said placeholders, yet we're still functionable.

DNA Splicer also didn't exist in BW, and nothing pointed to Griseous Orb going to exist in DP Dumps, either.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
No.

Black/White also had zero models for BWKyurem, and only one place-holder, whereas most other Pokémon who received Forme Changes (eg. Kami Trio) did not have said placeholders, yet we're still functionable.

DNA Splicer also didn't exist in BW, and nothing pointed to Griseous Orb going to exist in DP Dumps, either.

We had the God Stone, remember? The ''supposed Kyurem stone'' since it was gray in coloration.

BCVM22

Which was an abandoned code item and ultimately ended up playing no role in either game.

I believe the point being made, and accurately being made as it was the first time it was made, is that while we are able to know that something awaits Zygarde in whatever the next Kalos title(s) end(s) up being, we lack the necessary perspective and information at this point in time to discern exactly what that is. Just as looking at the same minimal information regarding Kyurem in B/W's coding would not - and did not - reveal to us exactly what was up with Kyurem in Unova's future installments.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
The new attacks (thousand arrows/ thousand waves) are more convincing that there will be sequels, not a 3rd version.

How so? Care to elaborate? We just know that these are powerful Ground-type moves that fit Zygarde.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
How so? Care to elaborate? We just know that these are powerful Ground-type moves that fit Zygarde.

Given there are two of them with the same type for the same Pokemon with the exact same Attack Power and being awfully similar with each other in naming and animation, it seems pretty obvious what Game Freak has in store for us.

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
Just randomly joining the argument, but we have to assume Zygarde will have some sort of change in the next game whether it be a form, or just a simple new move to learn. Judging by Zygarde's Pokedex entries, we can assume something is going to happen that will allow Zygarde to access these new moves.

Akashin

Given there are two of them with the same type for the same Pokemon with the exact same Attack Power and being awfully similar with each other in naming and animation, it seems pretty obvious what Game Freak has in store for us.

Did I miss something? Where/when did this become known?

BCVM22

Did I miss something? Where/when did this become known?

They were hacked in to a game and the footage uploaded to YouTube. Their animation involves displays of green hexagons, erasing what minimal ambiguity there might have been about which Pokémon is designed to learn them.

Akashin

They were hacked in to a game and the footage uploaded to YouTube. Their animation involves displays of green hexagons, erasing what minimal ambiguity there might have been about which Pokémon is designed to learn them.

I imagined that was how it was done; I just had no idea that it had been done. Seeing as you took the time to explain what the footage showed, I presume it's no longer on Youtube?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

I am aware of this, that's why I said the moves are Zygarde's.
I'm also aware of the possibility that Zygarde may receive two formes/Mega evo, but my question is... what exactly points to a "SEQUEL" based on this information alone?

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
If not sequels, the presence of those moves does at least hint at two "third games" instead of just one. Since I kind of doubt that they'd stick two signature moves on one Pokemon... well, two signature moves of the same type, anyway.

LennonFan

does mewtwo have perfect IVs? bc I fought the one in my game and the iv judge says that he has outstanding IVs all arround specially in hp, spec Att, spec def, and speed... pls respond

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

shadowF

so im guessing we wont be able to battle these legendaries? we will receive them through mystery gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.