• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a bit unfair if he didn't get one,cause Xerneas looks cool in both his forms

Unfair?
They've done it before.

Keldeo got a separate form, while none of the other Muskedeers got one.
It doesn't do anything for him anyways.

PsychoIncarnate

Be a bit unfair if he didn't get one,cause Xerneas looks cool in both his forms

Look at your avatar

Charizard X and Charizard Y

Is that fair to Blastoise and Venusaur

Especially Blastoise who gets Mega Launcher as his only ability which raises the strength of a few attacks while charizard X's ability raises the strength of ALL contact moves?

Fair is not Gamefreak's game

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Unfair?
They've done it before.

Keldeo got a separate form, while none of the other Muskedeers got one.
It doesn't do anything for him anyways.

Yeah, but Keldeo made sense, as it was notably 'younger' then the others and had to be resolute to compare, blablabla don't care..

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Now the dex is "complete", does it mean that events are excluded too?
I hope not, and I certainly don't want the next coming events being mega forms only

Yeah, but Keldeo made sense, as it was notably 'younger' then the others and had to be resolute to compare, blablabla don't care..

Well, as stated, directly below me.
Look at Mewtwo, the only legendary to get not one, but TWO mega evolutions.

If we wanna be fair, Mega Xerneas better be something we get with some DLC.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Since no one can hack the game, we don't know if there are event pokemon or not

Actually people could edit the save files of Monster Hunter 4 to get everything, so something similar might happen with X/Y. But it took about two weeks or so after the actual release IIRC.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
No ones hacked a 3DS yet......but Im sure they will now that this games out.I for one welcome it!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Actually people could edit the save files of Monster Hunter 4 to get everything, so something similar might happen with X/Y. But it took about two weeks or so after the actual release IIRC.

It all depends on whether the save file itself stores any useful information, so I wouldn't get your hopes up about it yet.

Fozzie

King of the Gingers
Hmmm, so Xerneas gets a new type and different modes...

Any news about Yveltal getting different modes?
What's Xerneas' new type? Grass or something? Can't find anything on his page :/

What's Xerneas' new type? Grass or something? Can't find anything on his page :/

He means new to the series.
Fairy.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Zygarde's battle is here!

A couple of things:

The music for Legendaries X/Y/Z seem to be the same, at least with X and Z.
They got rid of the stupid low health music. I hated it when you hear it with epic battles.
The Pokedex entries seem to vary between X and Y.

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Less is more. Looks like they really wanted to emphasise the fact that Kalos region legendaries are "legendary". It's a throwback to Generation 1 to the point all the Gneeration 1 generations appear in the Pokedex to compensate for the lack of legendaries. People complained that Sinnoh and Unova had too many legendaries and this is what Gamefreak did to compromise.

Odious

あなたは馬鹿
Hmm wondering if Yveltal or Zygarde will get different forms but I suspect Zygarde will get his different form in the next game

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
I think it's a little odd there's no trio, but it'll be nice to have a break from Legendary overload. I've been playing since Platinum and I've only caught... Suicune, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Virizion, Cobalion and Terakion. Most of those were because I was going to wipe my copy of White and I didn't want to lose the chance for extra Legendaries. I don't go Legendary hunting until I'm ready to soft reset for a few hours.

It looks like Xerneas and Yveltal have high catch rates. This is good.

dbApplejack

Whitney's Protege
Does anyone know Xerneas' stats?

Eutus

Loveable Scoundrel
Hrmmm I'm disapointed by the lack of minor trios. These can't be the only X/Y legendaries, and frankly I'd rather get my legends through dungeons and hunting them down than having them handed to me in a cherish ball. Now if they are gonna have events the unlock addition dungeons with more legendaries or unique pokemon (shiny haxorus etc) that I'm very cool with. Makes me wonder though how the movie plots are going to be? Having stand alone pokemon movies not featuring Ash but focusing on other trainers who have specific mega pokemon could be fun, but runs the risk of having lamer protagonists than Ash. I like the movies focusing on legendaries though, kinda a proven formula.

Bluemage21

Having stand alone pokemon movies not featuring Ash but focusing on other trainers who have specific mega pokemon could be fun, but runs the risk of having lamer protagonists than Ash. I like the movies focusing on legendaries though, kinda a proven formula.

How do you have a lamer protagonist than Ash at this point?

Eutus

Loveable Scoundrel
How do you have a lamer protagonist than Ash at this point?

It's tough, but I've learned it could always be much much worse. At least Ash doesn't have a vocal brooding messiah complex

Status
Not open for further replies.