• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyrmeon

Cool Trainer
Did anybody else notice this?image.jpg

KalosChampion

Has anyone tried bringing Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos to the Sea Spirit's Den at the same time? I've been wondering if there could be an undiscovered legendary that appears there, since none of the birds fit the name "Sea Spirit".

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Has anyone tried bringing Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos to the Sea Spirit's Den at the same time? I've been wondering if there could be an undiscovered legendary that appears there, since none of the birds fit the name "Sea Spirit".

I think people have attempted that in a hope that Lugia appears, but no luck apparently.

DKDG

Trainer/Breeder
Just caught Mewtwo in a pokeball -_- after 4 pokemon fainted and countless ultras and great balls thrown

PrinceB

Prince of Justica
Just caught Mewtwo in a pokeball -_- after 4 pokemon fainted and countless ultras and great balls thrown

Just did that earlier today. Got Xerneas, Mewtwo, Zygarde, and Articuno all in regular pokeballs. Zygarde was even on the first one thrown. I feel the legendaries are way easier to catch this gen. I did the same on my Y version last week.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Yveltal's X Dex entry:

IMG_0512_1.jpg

Endolise is a fairly cool individual

In comparison:

"When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Yeah, no picture because I have no way of taking pictures at the moment, but that's exactly the entry. Pretty dark entries, if you ask me. Only 50 obtained?

lcemaster

I can confirm his post.

But on a different note, I would just like to say when catching Yveltal if Yveltal goes first on the pokemon battle after you catch it, it means that it has either a high speed iv or a speed boosting nature. Just thought I should share.

confuser987

I wonder if they changed the catch rate of Pokemon(Raqauza, Kyruem, Giratina) with the Usual rate of 3 into something higher. For some reason, the Zgarde I was battling was barely in the red and didn't have a status ailment. On my third pokeball, a regular one I should add, I caught it.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I wonder if they changed the catch rate of Pokemon(Raqauza, Kyruem, Giratina) with the Usual rate of 3 into something higher. For some reason, the Zgarde I was battling was barely in the red and didn't have a status ailment. On my third pokeball, a regular one I should add, I caught it.

That was just lucky.

Aenglaan

I wonder if there will be anymore legendary Pokemon introduced as events that aren't from another region/gen... The 3 that were introduced were really cool and really well-designed, so it would be a shame if Gamefreak only left a trio.

BCVM22

There are almost certainly an unspecified number of Kalos event Pokémon to which we are not yet privy, just as it was always meant to be.

Dad

For the Patriarch!
There are almost certainly an unspecified number of Kalos event Pokémon to which we are not yet privy, just as it was always meant to be.

I'm actually pretty pumped for the event legendaries for once. My loins hunger for their reveal!

Toxicity

Toxic to the touch
It's funny, I'm actually pretty glad we only got three legendaries this time. It makes the three we have feel more special. Yveltal's dex entries are 2spooky.

(Also, Yveltal looks like Rathalos. I'm going to nickname mine Rathalos)

But now I'm really nervous about the event legendaries... Maybe we'll finally get a Poison-type one?

Zepeherus

I'm probably the luckiest guy in the world, got this yvetal on my third try:

Level: 50
Nature: modest
HP: 201
Attack: 124
Defense: 102
SAttack: 166
SDefense: 118
Speed: 119

hp, sattack, sdefense and speed with very high iv.

Status
Not open for further replies.