• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Looking at the event legendaries.... there is no cute pixie this time?

diancie type ?

I hope those new legendaries are legit, they're definitely some of the best event mons in a while, IMO.

They are, /Serebii/ came out and said it on the main page.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I believe that would be Hoopa, judging by looks.

It can't be, because of its Dex number. The cute legendary is always the first event and therefore first in the Dex. They won't spoil that there are two more events coming.

rocky505

It can't be, because of its Dex number. The cute legendary is always the first event and therefore first in the Dex. They won't spoil that there are two more events coming.

Things change you know. It compares well with the other small guys.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master

Victini was the first Pokémon in the Regional Dex, and 000. And there is no confirmation that the 'mew' HAS to be revealed first. I'm sure I don't have to say about not following patterns nowadays.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Things change you know. It compares well with the other small guys.

That's why I specifically posted the latter sentence. It is not just because it fits the patterns we all so want to break, but because it spoils the fact that there are more Pokémon coming.

Victini was the first Pokémon in the Regional Dex, and 000. And there is no confirmation that the 'mew' HAS to be revealed first. I'm sure I don't have to say about not following patterns nowadays.
Well, it was still the first event legendary that was listed so...

mankarp

I've seen a lot of idiots asking for those names in the GTs, i thought they where names for current pokemon but in a different language ... it's a nice surprise that they are "real" pokemon (still not 100% confirmed i guess):).
That and the latitwins mega evos pretty much confirm that we might have mega evos for old pokemon not currently available.

MattySadler

I know its easy to avoid spoilers if you don't wish to see them, etc, but I bet Pokemon must be so pissed off. Put all these nice and interesting things in and all people seem to want to do is leak them and ruin it.

Don't call "Smealum" an "elite hacker" and give him the notoriety he wants

welcometorapture

I know its easy to avoid spoilers if you don't wish to see them, etc, but I bet Pokemon must be so pissed off. Put all these nice and interesting things in and all people seem to want to do is leak them and ruin it.

Don't call "Smealum" an "elite hacker" and give him the notoriety he wants

I don't know about you, but I absolutely detest events. Just give me the damn pokémon straight up front, without some stupid event I never get in my country anyway. It's not nice if you never get it.

mankarp

I don't know about you, but I absolutely detest events. Just give me the damn pokémon straight up front, without some stupid event I never get in my country anyway. It's not nice if you never get it.
So true, we were supposed to catch Arceus with the azure flute in DPPt but we never got the chance because the event never went live. It's a shame if you miss an event and you are stuck without some pokemons unless someone gives it to you.

Regality

Digital King
The event legendaries... meh.
Volcanion probably looks the best but even still it does not appeal to me that much.

But since this guy has been able to encounter them, does that mean he can catch them and begin distributing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.