• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
This all makes sense to me now, I've seen these names on GTS, I thought it was a custom name, thanks for the news said hacker!

Also, the news Mega Evos have shown me that the Mega Evos still keep coming!

Aw, Jirachi should have a Mega Evo, maybe with stars flying around him and he has like twinkles around him, that would be cool!

Lugar

I knew he was going to be slow by the looks of it just not THAT SLOW.Unless he got some super cool ability or move it's going to be unusable,maybe he'll have a niche in trick room teams but that's it.Anything on the other 2 and eon megaevolutions?Maybe they're both pixies 100/100/100/100/100/100 and 80/110/90/160/130/130 Latios, 80/90/110/130/160/130 Latias?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Also, the news Mega Evos have shown me that the Mega Evos still keep coming!

The hacker said that he only found the Eon twins' Mega Stones in the code.

Last edited:

KKS-Lapras

Do we know the types of the three new Legendaries that the hacker found?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really like Volcanion's type combination as well as its design. And although I'm starting to get used to Hoopa, I still think it looks silly. It's one of my least favorite Legendary Pokemon which is a shame since aside from Hoopa, I think Gen 6's Legendary Pokemon are all really interesting.

SuperSceptile

Sceptile is super!
And so it begins . . .

These "hidden" Pokémon look pretty good. There's no way to know if they are legendary or not, but I hope the events come soon! I want them!! :D My one wish is that the events are much like those in Gen 4 and earlier. There was actually an event, like Deoxys or Darkrai, or even Victini. There should be a story or new location to go to and you'll have to catch the Pokémon yourself. It doesn't feel like you've actually earned the Pokémon with events such as Genesect. Come on Game Freak!

Heartlessangel17

Dark Trainer
I was thinking that also. What is significant about her quote though? "You are not the one"

Well, it definitely could mean she is part of a bigger event, and not a simple ghost Easter egg like the other ghosts. I think Hoopa makes the most sense being a connection to her. Perhaps, if she is not Hoopa, you must have Hoopa in your party to activate whatever it is she starts? If Gen VI has taught me anything, it's that side quests can exist in Pokemon, I mean just look at the Looker Bureau.

KKS-Lapras

diancie is rock/fairy
volcanion is water/fire
hoopa is psychic/ghost

Thanks man. It's interesting, when the Fairy type was first announced, the combination I struggled to picture was Rock/Fairy and Fairy/Rock, yet GF made 2 and both look really well done, one cute, the other is kind of cool looking.

And so it begins . . .

These "hidden" Pokémon look pretty good. There's no way to know if they are legendary or not, but I hope the events come soon! I want them!! :D My one wish is that the events are much like those in Gen 4 and earlier. There was actually an event, like Deoxys or Darkrai, or even Victini. There should be a story or new location to go to and you'll have to catch the Pokémon yourself. It doesn't feel like you've actually earned the Pokémon with events such as Genesect. Come on Game Freak!

It may seem strange, but I kind of hope that the Water/Fire one is not a legendary, I've been wanting that type combo for a long time, and I'd love to see it as just a regular rare Pokemon, maybe hidden in an area that is unlocked by an event.

On the other hand, maybe it's somehow related to Heatran, that was something that came to mind when I first saw it.

GDK

Also I checked the french version of the memo left by the chief editor in lumiose express building.
He does say mythical pokemon (pokémon fabuleux in french) so there is indeed an event pokemon in kalos montain (future event ? Maybe the train station in the town of the east has this purpose).

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Also I checked the french version of the memo left by the chief editor in lumiose express building.
He does say mythical pokemon (pokémon fabuleux in french) so there is indeed an event pokemon in kalos montain (future event ? Maybe the train station in the town of the east has this purpose).

Most likely, as we see a ticket in the Global Link items.

PokeAJ

Well looks like Volcanion finally solves the Juane plaza mystery about the guy who kept saying a lava dome pokemon is there. Interesting that it will appear there for the event.

Yan

Berry Master
Carbink and Diancie

http://kotaku.com/three-new-mysterious-pokemon-discovered-in-x-y-1456798172

kotaku says the pokedex entry for diancie is "It can instantly create many diamonds by compressing the CARBON in the air between its hands." and it is the jewel pokemon (just like carbink).

I am now convinced that diancie will be related to carbink in one way or another

I have a nagging suspicion that Diancie isn't a legendary, but in fact a special evolution of Carbink. It could be legendary, I suppose, in that it may only evolve through an event exclusive item.

The only way to be sure whether Carbink is connected to Diancie, or not, is to run tests on it with an eviolite stone.

PokeAJ

Wow, Volcanion looks incredible. So much better than Heatran!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who can;t stand Hoopa though? Easily my least favorite legendary design ever over Genesect, the genies, and the lake guardians.

Last edited:

Heartlessangel17

Dark Trainer
I have a nagging suspicion that Diancie isn't a legendary, but in fact a special evolution of Carbink. It could be legendary, I suppose, in that it may only evolve through an event exclusive item.

The only way to be sure whether Carbink is connected to Diancie, or not, is to run tests on it with an eviolite stone.

Diancie is number 719 in the Pokedex, while Carbink is number 703. I highly doubt that Diancie is an evolution of Carbink, special evolution or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.