• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Don't forget deoxys/shaymin, with the former getting a plethoria of different moves by changing and the latter getting air slash instead of aromatherapy. After seeing all of this buildup, I'm starting to think zygarde will get a hyper-offensive form with similar stats to kyurem-b and a hyper-defensive form with stats similar to ferrothorn.

Or it will just Mega evolve into the tree of life.

MADEinGR

The Legendary Pokemon Dialga and Palkia in Generation VI

Hello friends,

I just noticed something and I would like to share it with you!

In my opinion, there are hidden references in the latest generation... References to the legendary Pokemon Dialga and Palkia and, thus, references back to the VI Generation!!!

1. First, the mythical Pokemon #719 Diance, is the jewel pokemon. It has pink DIAMONDS on it. It can also create many DIAMONDS by compressing the carbon in the air between its hands. That's, in my opinion (always), is a direct reference to DIALGA and to Pokemon Diamond.

2. Second, the mythical Pokemon #720 Hoopa, is a troublemaker that sends anything and everything to faraway places using its loop, which can wrap SPACE. It's special move is called HyperSPACE hole. But, we know, from the gen 4, that PALKIA is the spatial pokemon. Therefore, Pokemon PEARL comes to our minds.

Because the mythical pokemon are the last ones in each generation, I think these are huge hints that we will be getting DPPt remakes during the next generation of Pokemon (Generation VII).

So, what do you guys think?

I hope you enjoy!!!

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Hello friends,

In my opinion, there are hidden references in the latest generation... References to the legendary Pokemon Dialga and Palkia and, thus, references back to the VI Generation!!!

1. First, the mythical Pokemon #719 Diance, is the jewel pokemon. It has pink DIAMONDS on it. It can also create many DIAMONDS by compressing the carbon in the air between its hands. That's, in my opinion (always), is a direct reference to DIALGA and to Pokemon Diamond.

2. Second, the mythical Pokemon #720 Hoopa, is a troublemaker that sends anything and everything to faraway places using its loop, which can wrap SPACE. It's special move is called HyperSPACE hole. But, we know, from the gen 4, that PALKIA is the spatial pokemon. Therefore, Pokemon PEARL comes to our minds.

Because the mythical pokemon are the last ones in each generation, I think these are huge hints that we will be getting DPPt remakes during the next generation of Pokemon (Generation VII).

I hope you enjoy!!!

Um...it won't happen. They would never release D/P remakes before the R/S remakes. And, personally, I don't think we 'll get remakes from Gen IV and so on. And the R/S remakes' chances to happen are slim at this point.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Hello friends,

I hope you enjoy!!!

I think that Diamond and Pearl remakes would be wholly unnecessary. But never minding that, references =/= remakes. If that were the case, then we'd be getting remakes for every Generation.

KaiyoOrganiz

Darkness Master
I'd probably think that Zygarde has 2 extra formes and all the formes of it can mega evolve with the 1 mega stone or it just gets 3 mega stones for itself or it fuses with Xerneas/Yveltal. I'd also think since Charizard and Mewtwo are the Mega Evolving poster guys, they get a Charizardite Z and Mewtwonite Z for the supposed Z,XZ,YZ,X2,Y2 or whatever the game is.

Gampi

ガンピ
I'd probably think that Zygarde has 2 extra formes and all the formes of it can mega evolve with the 1 mega stone or it just gets 3 mega stones for itself or it fuses with Xerneas/Yveltal. I'd also think since Charizard and Mewtwo are the Mega Evolving poster guys, they get a Charizardite Z and Mewtwonite Z for the supposed Z,XZ,YZ,X2,Y2 or whatever the game is.

They already said no Gen 6 Pokémon would be getting Mega Evolutions, and I'm assuming this embargo extends for all of Generation VI. Zygarde having Mega Evolutions sounds like something from a fan fic. I think the "fuses with Xerneas/Yveltal" or just in general having two new formes which are influenced by items/Pokémon in the party/whatever routes are more plausible.

Even with their huge popularity, I doubt Charizard and Mewtwo will ever receive more Mega Evolutions. They've pretty much exhausted everything they can do with them with the X [physically-orientated] and Y [specially-orientated] formes.

rocky505

Them saying no Gen 6 Pokemon were getting Mega Evos was most likely for XY. It could very well happen in the next games if GF choose to do so.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah, I'm more inclined to believe that we'll get a second batch of Mega Evos (Mega Jynx was the only trademarked Mega not yet found in the games) for the sequel installments than Mega Charizard Z/Mega Mewtwo Z. (Sidenote: Hopefully that means Gen V would get some as well. Prayers for Mega Zoroark).

BCVM22

But if that's the case, why is there no data - no models, no Mega Stones, nothing - in X/Y for these unrevealed Megas as there is for Mega Latios and Mega Latias?

That data has to be in there somewhere if X/Y are to be compatible in linked play with future Generation VI titles and it wouldn't make a ton of sense for any potential unrevealed Pokémon/Mega Evolutions to be confined to those future titles.

They'll introduce that data via future patch, you say? Why not just include it in the first place, as Mega Latios/Latias were? Why include some future material but not all of it?

There's just not a lot of logic right now that says we have more Pokémon or Mega Evolutions ahead in this generation.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
It's neither nor at the moment. We do get the sense that GF are trying to shake things up a bit in the way they handle the series. A possible route would be to include the data for imminent events (Mega Lati@) while leaving some others to come out (and patch compatibility) with the sequels (after all, Mega Evos don't truly count as new Pokémon). Either way, we won't know until preparation for "XZ"/"YZ" begins.

Regarding "Thousand Waves", it could just be a sort of "Dark Pulse" type of occurrence. "Thousand Arrows" definitely sounds more Fairy based.

BCVM22

A possible route would be to include the data for imminent events (Mega Lati@) while leaving some others to come out (and patch compatibility) with the sequels (after all, Mega Evos don't truly count as new Pokémon).

But those are two very different things. "Shaking up" certain conventions of the franchise - certain Pokémon archetypes and their typings, when/how they release certain games is one thing. The simple yet necessary act of including future material hidden in an existing game for for compatibility purposes is another entirely.

Again, why would they want to not do the latter and unnecessarily overcomplicate matters for themselves going forward? That's not quite the same as releasing a pair of paired sequels instead of a combined third game, or making the regional bird Fire/Flying.

diakyu

Could it be as simple as the other megas were not complete unlike the two megas already hidden in the game? I mean, I won't be pressed if no more megas are introduced this gen but I'm just wondering if it's a possibility.

BCVM22

They don't develop or program their creature designs like that. They wouldn't start development without everything being "complete" to the point where it can be or shortly would be able to be programmed in.

Aonshinzo

TheCoolestTentacool
There's a youtube video that shows off the 4 unreleased moves and ingame motion of Hoopa and Volcanion. Thousand arrows and thousand waves use multiple green hexagons in their animations pretty much confirming them as Zygarde signature moves.

Gampi

ガンピ
The leaked moves [and Hoopa and Volcanion...] in action! Thousand Arrows is really impressive.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzbMPitzCF0[/video]

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Cool moves are damn cool. Yeah, I literally just saw this now. This confirms zygarde moves because of the hexagons and I don't think that any "regular Pokemon" would have access to these. I am so excited now. This is an upgrade from my hoopa rant last time.

Speaking of hoopa ... It can be threatening with a sash I guess. Hyperspace hole is a 1 turn move so that is really useful.

Last edited:

Aonshinzo

TheCoolestTentacool
I knew seeing Hoopa actually move would make me like it more. From the pictures we've seen you couldn't see the little wisps he has on his head and tail and they greatly add to him IMO he's like a little genie thingy. Volcanion definitely has one interesting body he looks almost artificial but then again he's a giant steam machine so......

Rexitron

Treecko Ninja
I must say that I am looking forward to Volcananion and Hoopas' releases as well as Diances. however I have to wonder how the will fit into the Pokédex since they don't have entry space curently.

I also still wonder why Zygarde is never mentioned in the entire story of the game instead you have to go through a mine to find him still with no mention.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I also still wonder why Zygarde is never mentioned in the entire story of the game instead you have to go through a mine to find him still with no mention.

Third version legendaries like Zygarde don't get any mention throughout the first two versions, so it's not a mystery. Like Suicune, Rayquaza, Giratina and Kyurem, not a big talk about them in the first games they first appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.