• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Keldeo's face is gorgeous. :D

But the body... meh. Anyway, I have hated the face before, who knows, maybe I'll like the body part after.

Izanagi

'Sup!
I have to say Keldeo is looking good in his Resolution Forme. It wears that expression well. Also finally the mysterious between the Kyurem formes is now revealed!

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Awwwww snap
Regenerator Beast Tornadus

My thoughts exactly. x)

I'm dying to know how Kyurem changes forme now.

Rio!

Composer
Awwwww snap
Regenerator Beast Tornadus

There are going to be some nice mix-up additions to the Uber Tier it seems. ;D
Do the Kami Trio still have their respective abilities? /Can't remember and can't Japanese.

diakyu

So, was the whole how kyurem changes form in this issue?

R_N

It'd be amazing if we somehow knew how to change every other new form (including Meloetta since why not) EXCEPT the central two formes.

Mario With Lasers on Smogon said:
Actually, I'm still confused. We know Birdorus can be caught in that AR Searcher, so we DON'T need this Mirror thing... so what do we need it for? The kami caught in BW, so they aren't left in the dust but still have to hold a shitty item (or maybe just hold to transform... I don't know)? Or is this item used so the AR kami can be reverted to old kami, and thus carry on any new moves (ROOST) they might have?

Quoting this here just to know if someone could shed some light

Status
Not open for further replies.