• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceFlonne

Mediator
I though it will be like the cave of light or darkness

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Nice, I have to say, I really like how mature and majestic they made Keldeo look in his new form.

Strange that they're being so secretive about Kyurem and his new forms (provided this is all we're getting about them of course), I wonder if there's something more special about it that we don't know about yet...

rocky505

Whoa I love the image with Landorus and Rayquaza. Is that some attack or something?Outrage maybe?

I suspect it's a key item that can shift the two at will.

That would be a bit... generous on Game Freak's part. Not having to waster 15 dollars on 3 pokémon? Preposterous!

I though it will be like the cave of light or darkness

What do light/darkness have to do with anything? The caves are full of lava and water.
also, it would make sense to have the item that changes the kami trio exclusive to dream radar

Last edited:

Ver-mont

That would be a bit... generous on Game Freak's part. Not having to waster 15 dollars on 3 pokémon? Preposterous!

But apparently BW1 Kami trio can't change formes. If they don't make them available in-game in B2W2, the only way to obtain the forme-changing ones would be throgh Dream Radar.

Psychic

Really and truly
I wonder why Kelado's crest changes colours. In onr picture it's yellow/green/blue, in another picture it's red/green/blue. The colours do seem to be related to the colours of the swordsman trio, so it'd be Terrakon's colour that changes. Unless I'm totally off-base here.

Anyhow, I prefer the look of its new form.

~Psychic

R_N

But apparently BW1 Kami trio can't change formes. If they don't make them available in-game in B2W2, the only way to obtain the forme-changing ones would be throgh Dream Radar.

No, they can change formes regardless of origin.

Pokejungle was inferring they couldn't based on the tweets form yesterday, but it seems wrong.

I wonder why Kelado's crest changes colours. In onr picture it's yellow/green/blue, in another picture it's red/green/blue. The colours do seem to be related to the colours of the swordsman trio, so it'd be Terrakon's colour that changes. Unless I'm totally off-base here.

~Psychic

Difference in lighting, angle and camera, most likely

Three dollars

edit: Also for all we know the item itself is Dream Radar exclusive

..Three? Oh ok they're a lot better nowadays.

That's my point. You want these cool new formes? BUY A 3DS THEN, KIDDO

diakyu

That picture of resh/zek facing kyurem looks strangely familiar. But I just can't put my finger on it./sarcasm

Izanagi

'Sup!

~Psychic

Yeah, I am liking Keldeo's new forme better than I thought I would. I will definitely keep him in the form when the time comes.

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor

~Psychic

Perhaps they're iridescent, while primarily sticking to the colors we've seen :I. Or something.

That picture of resh/zek facing kyurem looks strangely familiar. But I just can't put my finger on it./sarcasm

Hahahah, that's Game Freak for you

Rio!

Composer
So if Keldeo possibly needs to know the move 'Secret Sword' before the transformation, I wonder if you'd have to learn in in BW or there will be a new spot in BW/2, and what the conditions would be. That, or it might actually become a part of his level-up move-set.

I'm also liking the Kami Trio's new abilities. ;o

I'm also still curious if there will be any more Move Tutors, or if any Pokemon MIGHT have had their move-pool expanded. Just a smidge.

GF is pretty tight-lipped about Kyurem, aren't they? I wouldn't be surprised if the exact details remain unknown until release time.

Status
Not open for further replies.