• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceFlonne

Mediator
That picture of resh/zek facing kyurem looks strangely familiar. But I just can't put my finger on it./sarcasm

Good one,However we can't say it XD

ilovedeino

Deino Master
I'm also still curious if there will be any more Move Tutors, or if any Pokemon MIGHT have had their move-pool expanded. Just a smidge.

They will probably change the movesets because they did it between DP and Platinum.

R_N

So if Keldeo possibly needs to know the move 'Secret Sword' before the transformation, I wonder if you'd have to learn in in BW or there will be a new spot in BW/2, and what the conditions would be. That, or it might actually become a part of his level-up move-set.

I'm also liking the Kami Trio's new abilities. ;o

I'm also still curious if there will be any more Move Tutors, or if any Pokemon MIGHT have had their move-pool expanded. Just a smidge.

GF is pretty tight-lipped about Kyurem, aren't they? I wouldn't be surprised if the exact details remain unknown until release time.

If they're willing to spill the beans on Relic Song, Keldeo's change, & the sacred beast formes before the Kyurems, I am willing to bet it's so plot related they don't want it spoiled.

diakyu

I was referring to the promotional pictures for platinum.
Anyway, I wonder why they said to use keldeo in our main playthrough, but not be able to get his new form.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
If that exclusive cave thing isn't a sign for Ruby/Sapphire remakes, idk what is. I'm actually fine with Keldeo, I like it.

We know absolutely nothing about what the cave does. Why must we jump to the illogical conclusion that these caves mean at R/S remakes based solely on their color?

Anyways, Keldeo's new forme is pretty awesome, I like it so much better than Keldeo's original forme.

Last edited:
They've shown us an Ice Punch Riolu in Pokémon Smash, and I doubt they transferred one from DPPt for the PokéWood presentation.

I'm calling Post game Kyogre and Groudon.

I'm calling Dialga Ocean form

Last edited:

Rio!

Composer
They will probably change the movesets because they did it between DP and Platinum.

True. I miss not being able to teach Elemental Punches, Knock Off, and Heal Bell to some Pokemon. D;
It would be kind of neat if certain moves like Dragon Dance would be availible. I was somewhat surprised when certain Pokes like Hydreigon and Krookodile couldn't learn it. =/

If they're willing to spill the beans on Relic Song, Keldeo's change, & the sacred beast formes before the Kyurems, I am willing to bet it's so plot related they don't want it spoiled.

It must be. I have a feeling more info relating to the two is going to be pretty limited from now on, and at the most, we might get a peek at possible moves if applicable.

We know absolutely nothing about what the cave does. Why must we jump to the illogical conclusion that these caves mean at R/S remakes based solely on their color?

Anyways, Keldeo's new forme is pretty awesome, I like it so much better than Keldeo's original forme.

Yeah, I know. It's just that one cave is Water based, and the other is Magma based. If it's not a hint/sign then I guess Kyogre/Groudon are available post game.

It sure is. Me too, he looks WAY more confident and sure of himself in this forme.

I swear if someone mention one more forme,I'm going crazy

I think they should make a victini form...

and i can see how people can come to the conclusion that the caves are RS remake hints, they do appear to have lava and water in them

Last edited:
Seriously, Golurk should've been a legendary, so we could still hope for a Steel/Ghost gundam 5th gen forme instead of a 6th gen evolution... But I digress

Status
Not open for further replies.