• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

So this isn't off topic. Im kind of upset how WKyurem and BKyurem's sprites are always in over drive mode! :(
Seriously? I haven't even noticed. I thought they just activated when they used their signature move.

diakyu

No, they are always, no matter what, in overdrive.
Except in the Pokedex screen
Huh. not that I'm gonna complain. They look a lot better in their overdrive forms.

Krainz

But I don't know anything about the dots having a special significance whatsoever either.
As far as I know, they're there just to indicate yin and yang are always transforming into one another or something like that.

This. Yin and yang are in a flow, always. Imagine the potential energy and kinetic energy scenario:

20J of potential energy / 0J of kinetic energy
10J of potential energy / 10J of kinetic energy
0J of potential energy / 20J of kinetic energy

In one moment, the "wuji" is full with yang, then it gets into taiji state, balanced, and then again it starts getting into "full yin" state.

The dots are purely representative. And by the way, about Reshiram's characteristics, as you can see he has a lot of details and "things getting out", such as feathers of his wings. This is a characteristic of yang, of the "outer energy". As of Zekrom, if you take a look at his details and design, you can see "things getting in", as the patterns in his hands and wings, fitting with the concept of "inner energy", so yin.

The same goes for their attack patterns. Reshiram is a special sweeper, so you have to get "the powers" outside you. Zekrom is a physical sweeper, so you keep your "powers" inside you so your punches hit harder.

*IZ*

Do you guys think it's possible that the next gen will have the "original dragon"? It's an interesting thought. My brain went on this random journey where I even made this story that the original dragon is like the opposite of Arceus...idk how I got there xD But seriously, wouldn't it be cool to see the original dragon? Or no...? (I'm hoping this is the right thread for this...)

You don't discuss/speculate next Gen stuff here.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/announcement.php?f=236

pacack825

A meowing duck.

Grey Wind

I asked this before but

There's actually a very good reason for the Kami Trio's change, as you'll see in time
do we know what this "good reason" is yet? There's been like, no word at all about why the Kamis change form. All we know is that some mirror does it 8/
(unless I missed something, but yeah)

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I asked this before but

do we know what this "good reason" is yet? There's been like, no word at all about why the Kamis change form. All we know is that some mirror does it 8/
(unless I missed something, but yeah)
The advent of hidden abilities? The fact that 3DS software downloaded can communicate with a DS game in the slot? Those are the only 2 important ones I cn think of.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Question:
I looked at N's page on bulbapedia and I read that in challenge mode, Reshiram/Zekrom are lv 75, I wonder if this is true and if so, can you catch it at that level?

BurningWhiteKyurem

Question:
I looked at N's page on bulbapedia and I read that in challenge mode, Reshiram/Zekrom are lv 75, I wonder if this is true and if so, can you catch it at that level?

N's Pokemon will be higher leveled should you use Challenge Key. However, challenge mode only refers to trainer battles not wild encounters, so the levels aren't adjusted.

charizarddude

Pokémon Master
N's Pokemon will be higher leveled should you use Challenge Key. However, challenge mode only refers to trainer battles not wild encounters, so the levels aren't adjusted.

Wait, so you can battle N and his Zekrom at lv 75, but then when you battle Zekrom again, it'll be 5 levels lower?
Ok cool. Also has the cloud trios shrine changed at all in the games? Is it in the same location as BW1?

The shrine has not moved, IIRC.

SuperiorMX13

OC of Mime Jr!
Could there be another Legendary Because if you think of it Reshiram and Zekrom Split apart from a single dragon which also created Kyurem do you think that we will ever get a whole Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.